Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

Super cropping won’t hurt them maybe slow them down a few days
I hear you but it is unsettling to do it to an otherwise perfectly healthy plant when you haven't done it before. Like anything else in life... personal growth is all about getting outside your comfort zone.

Re: Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

420-magazine-mobile1027198286.jpg

Sorry this pic isn't the greatest. I bent this little girl over about 14 days before she went inot bloom. The bigger colas are about the height of a 20oz can, and just shy of girth. And they paid no nevermind to my manipulation.

I hear you but it is unsettling to do it to an otherwise perfectly healthy plant when you haven't done it before. Like anything else in life... personal growth is all about getting outside your comfort zone.

You'll never know how much they can take till you go to far. Then you just whip out the electrical tape and patch her up. It's a breeze from there on out. Bend dem bitches.

420-magazine-mobile2109648284.jpg

Here is a Bruce Banner that is 7 weeks in a pot. I beat em up early, so the have plenty of time to establish themselves, untouched per say, before bloom. It has 20 tops exactly. And its at most 12 inches tall.

For me, its about canopy control, space, and timing. I run a perpetual cycle. So I HAVE to have a girl ready every two weeks. I overstock the clone dome, stunt them appropriately to MY needs, and do my best to create an even canopy. I can, to some extent, control the overall height of the plant as well.

Sam-looking nice!!!!!

Just saw the footer in your post and came over here.

I know nothign about coco. So I will be watching.

Like you I live somewhere not legal and I have been growing so I don't have to use meds...

I flipped the plants Saturday so things have a ways to go before anything interesting happens. They were getting really bushy so I trimmed them up a bit. Added in the bloom nutes to the base FF package So now it's a waiting came.

IMG_224739.JPG

I flipped the plants Saturday so things have a ways to go before anything interesting happens. They were getting really bushy so I trimmed them up a bit. Added in the bloom nutes to the base FF package So now it's a waiting came.

IMG_224739.JPG
Congrats! Plants look bushy and heslthy.

I think i may need to mix up two different nute recipes. The 2 northern lights in the back left dont look as dark green. The hybrids look fine.

Good flip timing.

If you waited another week I think those 6 plants would be to much for your tent.

They look nice and healthy.

That was my guess seeing what goes on with other peoples grows (with no prior experience it's all I can do to guess). it's also hard to judge the height of other peoples plants online from pictures. I still have a good 24" to be able to raise the light and still maintain a comfortable distance so hopefully I will be OK.

The northern lights and AK48 are not supposed to be tall plants but they are neck and neck with the Jock Horrors. I suspect that will change with the stretch.

Funny thing is that the growth was steadily increasing but at a slow pace then they exploded which is why I decided to flip them.

On a side note I am still keeping the nutes around 850 to 900ppm including the cal-mag that I use to bring the base RO water up to 150ppm. Any more than that I seem to get some tip burn. The PH is always adjusted to 5.7-5.8. Tent temps have been in the low to mid 70'sF and I have pretty stable humidity between 45-55RH.

Back
Top Bottom