Excellent update BVB...I have no idea how I missed it! Ticketyboo in there. A steal @ 9.26.

:bravo:
Its probably cuz you were distracted thinking of what your going to do with all that Terpinator.

Bartender!....Terpinator for all my friends!

:thumb:

Today in Das Schloß

6 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~ 25000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $10.47
VPD set for 22 Degrees C and 55 % Rh

The Clone quads
received another more severe trimming, its just easier to isolate the branches for pulling apart that way and I always try to build girth on every potential bud branch by trimming. I find trimming thickens stems especially when trimmed down in height. I will continue to do so until I get them veg'd to where I want them and then final deep trim before flip. After that I let them run wild, which isnt much because its pretty manicured by then.

That was 3 days ago

And seeing is how Im all trim happy, Octomom and OG Clone has my attention.

This is in no way a fast way of doing things, in fact, its quite the opposite as Im trying to slow down the oldest to match the Clone quads. That being said, I dont grow to pump plants out, I grow because its medicine for the mind, heart and soul.

Upcanning next week for Octomom...maybe OG Clone too.
Its looking a little ragged right now, but its all coming together.

I can't believe you saved all your wire hangers just for this purpose! Nicely done, and I agree 100% about trying to speed things along. It's like when Bill Murray tries to rush the steps wooing Andie MacDowell in Groundhog Day. It just doesn't work!

As your expenses go up do you start eyeballing things to put on Craigslist to cover the cost?
The Baroness hangs all the Royal laundry, so I cut a bunch up a while back. When I upcan, I will move to the green wires as the coat hangers become inpractical.

It hit double digits Shed....things just got real.

Its crackers and Kool Aid from here out.

Today in Das Schloß

6 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~ 35000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $11.95

The young Arch Duke of Blurple said to me whilst I was gardening in Das Schloss yesterday

"They dont even look like they've changed since the last time I've seen them."

Well, true enough.

I am constantly trimming and pulling trying to get the foundation of what will come. To the untrained eye, yes...they look the same, but I (we?) know better.

I moved Octomom and OG clone into their new permanent homes. I thought they would be incredibly late for this but as it turns out, was darn near perfect.

I am most likely upcanning the Quad clones on the weekend. I would like to get 2 weeks of vegging in Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots® with Speed Gill Technology® before I flip them.

Peace out Gro cha chos.

Today in Das Schloß

6.5 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~40000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $13.62

Back on the weekend I moved the Clone Quads into Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots® with Speed Gill Technology®. The roots were ready and looked good and everybody is now wearing their flower shoes and I only broke one stem (front right one.)

That brings us to now.

Noticing a bit of rusting on some older leaves (Thats laughable, cuz oldest leaves I have are 2...maybe 3 weeks old.)

I just made a 5 gallon jug of mix for Baron Von Blurples Nütenschütz®. It was the last little bit of some Mega Crop v2.0 that I had in a container and for the last month or so, I have been spooning out a lot of blobbed up Calcium balls from it. I feel there is too much in there for my water, so I remove many blobs of it. Perhaps I have removed too much.

At any rate, I used the last bit in the container I had into a 5 gal water jug. It looked Calcium heavy, and Im afraid to use it, I have pulled 1 gallon out of it and replaced with a not so Calcium heavy mixture.

This has happened to me before...Im a little gun shy now.

SLAP LIKE NOW if you want me to use it.

Its all part of the Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots® with Speed Gill Technology® system.

You see, here at Schloss Von Blurple, we base the entire plant life from seed to smoke around the Rekto pots®

Whether you soak the dirt in them to raise humidity
or sleeve them in preperation for upcanning.
Theres even pre drilled holes in them to run your bindings securely...without worry.

Its more than just a vessel to hold a medium....its a window into the future!!

And so on and so forth....

Today in Das Schloß

6.5 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~40000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $15.49

Earlier in the week, there was more of the same with a weekly stripping to give the new shoots the light they will need to become decent bud sites. So far only a touch of nute burn with that feeding I was worried about in the last update....so Im glad the train didnt come off the tracks there.

And this brings us to now after ze schtripink

They will most likely get flipped to flower this weekend as Im mostly satisfied on the structure, so I would consider the last strip the pre flip strip.

Stay funky bros

Back
Top Bottom