The End of the Propogation Phase...

6 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~ 8000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $7.56

Its taken 10 weeks to get to this stage of popping a single seed to here
. I now have all the clones I desire and I am switching gears into vegetation stage. The recently planted healthy clones will get 3 days to acclimatize to their new shoes and then it will be time to ramp up the lighting intensity. These cuttings took 12 days to show roots.

Also, one of the 2 uglies from a ways back sprouted roots as well
...the other did not and as such got green binned. Heres a shot from a week ago which later got solo cupped. This will be a Xmas present for a growmie as I will take the much healthier clones I took for backup.

Here we see the nice and green healthy weedlings with some porcupine action. Notice they are as healthy as the day they were clipped...or better.

And now they are all in their sleeved pots ready for the next part of their progress.

Octomom is sitting back row debutante and getting trained to the corners of the Rekto Pot while the first cut topping just got its first cut topping and is now quaded out.

And finally the running electricity costs.

I am relieved to be at this stage.

They look great Baron! All in all a good investment so far at 7.56.

Merry Christmas to you and all your titled family. A safe and joyous holiday!
I thank you and also wish you and yours a very fond Seasons Greetings. Bless your gardens and bless your growth...as a person and a gardener.

Merry Christmas to you and the family Von. Enjoy the holidays and stay safe.
Thanks Saugs! God/Science bless your 2021, This one has been quite the year of change.

Happy New Year Von! All the best to you and yours in '21.
Thank you my good gardener, I think it's safe to say we are all hoping for a more normal year ahead.

Happy new year! Smile and stay stoneder
Staying stoneder is my off time passion. Happy New Year Fred, and may all your harvests be frosty!

Happy new year Baron, and the plants look like they are definitely worth 8.41. Hell, I'd give you 8.50 for them in a heartbeat!
Thats enough for a Big Mac Meal.......:hmmmm:

Happiest of New Years to you too Shed!

6 g / 4 L Megacrop
Lux ~ 20000
Electricity costs @ 6.7 cents /kwh - $9.26
VPD set for 22 Degrees C and 55 % Rh

Its been a nugget under 2 weeks since the Clone Quads got potted and they have been growing with vigor. A testament to taking nice healthy clones and them hitting the dirt running. They show no signs of mutant garbled up growth that usually happens with stalled clones.

OG Topper and Octomom

Today we take the Clone Quads and quad them while shaving the legs too

All cut for quads

Now they will all be stretched out to the corners of Baron Von Blurples Rekto Pots® with Speed Gill Technology®

Everything will get upcanned in 2 weeks i imagine.

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!

Back
Top Bottom