Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

I’d say it helped. That’s a lot of growth in 5 days man. She is definitely more green as well. Good job dude! :thumb:
Thanks StRoostifer. It does seem to be working so far. Another week and it should really explode.

Just caught up on the pics you posted on the previous page of the greenhouse. Holy shit that baby has blown up! :adore:
How the hell do you keep up with all that, lol?
Said the man with two tents and an outdoor grow... :rofl: :rofl:
I thought I had a lot going on. Then I checked out your thread. Awesome stuff in there. Thanks for stopping by.

Said the man with two tents and an outdoor grow... :rofl: :rofl:
I thought I had a lot going on. Then I checked out your thread. Awesome stuff in there. Thanks for stopping by.
Damn, ya got me :rofl:

Im looking forward to seeing your greenhouse in the middle of bloom. The scents from all those girls is gonna awesome.

:eek: :eek:

I had just read about stem-splitting funnily enough. After a particularly brutal pinching session, one of the branches looked like it was about to split completely. Google threw up stem-splitting and I was pretty amazed.

Also goes to show how much is going on in that outer layer, the xylem.

:eek: :eek:

I had just read about stem-splitting funnily enough. After a particularly brutal pinching session, one of the branches looked like it was about to split completely. Google threw up stem-splitting and I was pretty amazed.

Also goes to show how much is going on in that outer layer, the xylem.
Yeah, it's nothing new. I'm just bored in the gh these days. Watching buds flower is like watching paint dry.

So any new pics from the greenhouse today Jim? :rofl:
No, not today. I went outside and it's as if you can take a drink from the air. Eyeglasses instantly fog up. Soooo humid and muggy @ 90degrees. My plants are dry and waving in the wind the fan makes. I worry about the flowering plants but as long as they stay dry I'm guessing they will pull through. I'm much more comfortable with damp weather since they are protected from being soaked in the gh. I hope Sept cools off a little and gets rid of this high humidity and temps in the 90s.
This gh grow has taught me just how much heat a plant can take. I've seen many days of 90+ inside the gh but yet they thrive. I had two hermies with the SS but the two clones I'd taken from them prior to knowing turned as well. So that wasn't the heat but more likely genetic.
It's been a learning curve but I'm hoping for some lbs of gooey buds soon...tick tock...tick tock.

No, not today. I went outside and it's as if you can take a drink from the air. Eyeglasses instantly fog up. Soooo humid and muggy @ 90degrees. My plants are dry and waving in the wind the fan makes. I worry about the flowering plants but as long as they stay dry I'm guessing they will pull through. I'm much more comfortable with damp weather since they are protected from being soaked in the gh. I hope Sept cools off a little and gets rid of this high humidity and temps in the 90s.
This gh grow has taught me just how much heat a plant can take. I've seen many days of 90+ inside the gh but yet they thrive. I had two hermies with the SS but the two clones I'd taken from them prior to knowing turned as well. So that wasn't the heat but more likely genetic.
It's been a learning curve but I'm hoping for some lbs of gooey buds soon...tick tock...tick tock.
I totally forgot about the heat dude, that makes your gh even that much more impressive. :thumb: I’m trying to pick up whatever I can from your grow because I’m thinking about trying find space in the backyard for a gh next year. Would be nice not trucking plants around the yard!:laughtwo:

I totally forgot about the heat dude, that makes your gh even that much more impressive. :thumb: I’m trying to pick up whatever I can from your grow because I’m thinking about trying find space in the backyard for a gh next year. Would be nice not trucking plants around the yard!:laughtwo:
Yeah, I'd go for it. Just be sure you get one that can roll up the sides. I think that's the only thing saving my grow from the heat. Some days I'm out there drenched in sweat wondering how these girls are living...lol. I think the silica has something to do with it. Before I finished the gh I read that it can help with high heat. I guess it does...I dunno...lol.

I believe you are correct because I’ve read the same about silica. Plus, it’s on the internet so ya know it must be true lol.

I’ll look around over the winter for ideas. That will give me time to work on my 71 year old mother to convince her she doesn’t need that gazebo out there because a gh would be much more sexy! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom