Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

I think I have three left. They seem to be doing fine but with two now flipping on me I just dunno. Maybe they'll pull through. I doubt I'll be ordering anymore of that strain unless I go indoors at some point.

The leaning plants are culmination of boredom and being stoned. I'm just trying to get all I can out of this grow.

Look at what we have here a scooby snack pollen sack
if this is only on one branch then you can cut it off from the bottom of the branch.

lol @ your thread went missing between 1000 other once. got little bit of reading too do now. :popcorn:

Jim has some thoughts rattling around on his brain.

Here's what all the noise is about. I am considering removing the big scrog screen. I'll keep the smaller one and let it play out but I'm running into some issues with the larger one. Usually i setup a grow so I can feed from the bottom. I prefer to use a catch pan...fill it and let the ladies soak it up...then drain excess. All of the plants currently under the big screen have no catch pan and when I water its like pouring water through a bag of chuncky perilite. I feel like I am loosing nutrients by doing this.

I dunno...but I'll figure something out soon before flowering starts. Nutrients are expensive and I hate feeling as though I am wasting them.
maybe you can setup something like a gutter system where all the rain water can go into a resevor

Look what came today...finally. Hard to believe I've made it this far without accurate ph. Only screwed up a few plants. Lucky I guess. But, to add more frustration to the long wait. It came with no batteries (but the description said it would). After a quick trip to the dollar store and another $11 I finally have a decent meter to deal with. Now, I can work on trying to fix the damage to those sick girls.
aQ1kfnt.jpg
don't ph your water for soil unless you have some sort of wierd soil that does not have ph stability formula

Why not PH the water? Isnt this dependent on what soil your using @PK1
yes, hence why i said depending on your soil. He is using baccto organic potting soil and it carries lime which will reduce the ph. No need to PH your water cuz the soil does that already.

Doesnt this just give the opportunity to make herm @PK1?
thats if he likes to keep it, but then i would suggust taking the plant to a different area other whys all his ladies in that area will have seeds in their buds.

maybe you can setup something like a gutter system where all the rain water can go into a resevor
It's not a matter of quantity of water needed. Its a matter of getting the medium soaked through at each watering.
don't ph your water for soil unless you have some sort of wierd soil that does not have ph stability formula
The medium I am growing in doesnt do well if the ph is left unchecked. The bag may say organic but I wouldn't call it a ph balanced medium. If so I would have never had a ph issue.
thats if he likes to keep it, but then i would suggust taking the plant to a different area other whys all his ladies in that area will have seeds in their buds.
Once you identify a hermie in the garden its best to just remove it. I wouldn't want any seed from it nor do I want it to seed my others.

*A word on feedback. Please do not hesitate to tell me I'm wrong or have gone full blown retard. I'm learning all over again. Yeah, I remember how to do some things but I gotta humble myself and be open-minded. You experienced up to date growers have a lot to offer and I am thankful you are here and willing to share. Bust my balls if that's your style. I have a thick layer of skin and can take it.

I have a similar attitude and I like yours.. I like the approach of using soil bags, punching a few holes in the bottoms and good to go..That's slick lol.. I feel like I need to nick name you "Farmer Jim".. Popping in once in a while to see what you have going on.. Some of the photos have red X's running through them and cant view them.. I dont know if that's me or the upload.. Love the tent, its bigger then some peoples condo's lol... It's awesome... Laterzz man..

*A word on feedback. Please do not hesitate to tell me I'm wrong or have gone full blown retard. I'm learning all over again. Yeah, I remember how to do some things but I gotta humble myself and be open-minded. You experienced up to date growers have a lot to offer and I am thankful you are here and willing to share. Bust my balls if that's your style. I have a thick layer of skin and can take it.

I have a similar attitude and I like yours.. I like the approach of using soil bags, punching a few holes in the bottoms and good to go..That's slick lol.. I feel like I need to nick name you "Farmer Jim".. Popping in once in a while to see what you have going on.. Some of the photos have red X's running through them and cant view them.. I dont know if that's me or the upload.. Love the tent, its bigger then some peoples condo's lol... It's awesome... Laterzz man..
Yeah, I noticed those pic errors. I erased some pics at a pic host and can't get into the old posts to edit. I guess it's just gonna have to stay that way. Thanks for stopping by.

Yeah, I noticed those pic errors. I erased some pics at a pic host and can't get into the old posts to edit. I guess it's just gonna have to stay that way. Thanks for stopping by.
No Biggie on the photo's..( sounds like yur talking about Photbucket lol..)
The main photo showing those two chairs...that's the most important one.. It shows how you are enjoying the space and soaking in the scenery around you.. I can picture craking open a few beers at the end of the day and shootin the shit with you.. I think it's why I like and favor being outside on the patio vs a claustrophobic tent environment.. I used to be kind of jealous but am over that..I really enjoy outdoor growing now.. but it's also nice to have indoor space to fiddle around with things.. so guess i'm enjoying a little of each and its not a bad thing to have options..
Maybe after a couple more grows I'll have the basement grow area feeling more open and not so confined..

The scrog screen is doing fine. Got most of the undergrowth cleared out and pretty much still just leaving it alone till it quits stretching. Then a minor adjustment and done. All of these under the screen are the latest flowering ones I have. They appear to be a little behind the others which is fine with me. Harvesting in stages seems to be whats going to happen in the end anyways.
aBOwYhv.jpg

Two days ago I pulled the shade cloth back. The temps have been a little more mild the past few days and at this point they need the extra light.
XTOSfXW.jpg

I'd imagine they are at least a week or two behind the others. Looks like a late October picking for these ladies.
4aaQu2F.jpg

This is one of the Scooby Snacks. She's looking healthy and reaching for the sky. Two of her sisters hermied on me so fingers crossed the rest of the way.
yHRQRMY.jpg

On to the White Widow. This one keeps developing fast. I'm not totally sure just how far along she is into flowering but my guess would be week 5+ at least. She's getting more frosty by the day and I'm hoping by removing the shade cloth she will plump up nice and fat soon.
EO4dPaB.jpg

l9WvnfP.jpg

DGzufBq.jpg

The other two Widows have stopped their stretch....which wasn't very much at all. They are weeks behind the one above but seem to be healthy and happy.
asUK0lw.jpg

And lastly, this is a BB/K I allowed to live. She seemed to be bouncing back but no mater what I did the spindly, light colored growth continued. I had a few others do this as well. Not strain specific either. This effected 1 SS, and 2 WW's with the very same thing. I've since scrapped the others and just letting this one go. I feed her run off from the others at this point. I'll get something from her regardless.
ezdKhL8.jpg

M1aCNbj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom