Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

Just wanted to say I'm smoking on some less than perfect stuff right now. Can't help but hope mine turns out to beat the pants off it. Even the trim job was lazy. Itchin' more and more for a good harvest!

Yeah. I wouldn't call the soil moist or even damp. Just that a inch down it's definitely darker and wetter than what's on top. I think ill wait and see what the soil is feeling like tomorrow. Even though they're in a big pot, they should still only be getting a small amount of water, right?
You want the soil around the roots to almost full dry before you water again to encourage the roots to grow in search of water. As someone said, watering around the outside of the pot is a good way to go. It sounds like you're on top of it

As much as I am worried about over-watering now, I just woke up and the soil was totally dry inches down on both of them so either the girls drank a lot last night or the bigger pots are just absorbing the water quicker. They both look happy as hell though. Noticeable growth in the leaves since last night.

Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile1774751141.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile999216702.jpg

Super cute, what day are you on meow?

Hey, i'll just pull a seat over here to leech some info hah. I also have 2 ww autos, they are some really tough lil' weeds altough i did a LOT of mistakes. Good luck and may you thrive!

The girls seem to be rocking out in their new pots. Smalls is finally catching up and actually growing her third set faster than Bender. Go girls, Go!
Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile92060236.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile466963824.jpg

Cousins
420-magazine-mobile115071122.jpg

The Sun
420-magazine-mobile531378005.jpg

Lookin good!

I'm thinking about starting nutes on the third week (10 days from now) at like half strength. I have the fox farms trio to work with. Any thoughts?
That'll work, a lot of people start quarter strength after 2 weeks as well!

That'll work, a lot of people start quarter strength after 2 weeks as well!
If their third or fourth set are going strong, I just might do that. Just don't want to burn them after all I've read and since I'm not soaking when watering the pots yet, I know that FFOF soil still has a lot of nutrients to give.

. they'll let you know when they are hungry, babies cry loudly lol

One other thing I'm a bit worried about is the fluctuation in humidity. Depending on how soon after watering it can be as high as 72% RH or as low as 53% in the tent. The higher % being closer to right after watering. I just worry about mold and eventually bud rot. Is this too much of a fluctuation?I've read clones/ seedlings/ early veg love it around 70% because the leaves are able to pull water in also, but want it closer to 50% when in late veg/ flower.

Your good, do you have an exhaust fan for when your in flower? I have mine running on low all the time then will crank it to keep humidity down in later stages

Re: Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

Your good, do you have an exhaust fan for when your in flower? I have mine running on low all the time then will crank it to keep humidity down in later stages
I do have a 6" exhaust fan outside the tent pulling air out via a 6" hose ported to the top of the tent with a fan pulling air in through one of the passive vents on the opposite side at the bottom running at low all the time.

As long as you have the means to control it later, which you do, you'll be fine! You can go up to 80 rh with seedlings and be ok, try to mitigate fluctuations but it's not make or break for them lil buggers

Hey, i'll just pull a seat over here to leech some info hah. I also have 2 ww autos, they are some really tough lil' weeds altough i did a LOT of mistakes. Good luck and may you thrive!
Your girls are looking great for a lot of mistakes haha. how many days from seed are you?

Back
Top Bottom