Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

As long as your in that range your golden, more resin and trichs develop at lower humidity but don't go below 40 %

Your girls are looking great for a lot of mistakes haha. how many days from seed are you?
22 days from seed now. Given the fact i never check ph or humidity... I was worried they were stunted because there was no stretch these days but i just realized today how much the stems has thickened and also the bottom growth.

I was at 60-65% all the way through flower but I'd have been happier around 55%. Gonna buy a dehumidifier for the next run.
I was thinking I'd just get some of that charcoal stuff that pulls moisture out of the air when I need to worry about lowering the humidity and I'll probably invest in a dehumidifier for next run

So I'm a little worried. Bender (white widow) who had been beating Smalls (AK48) at every stage of growth so far seems stunted and hasn't really grown very much since putting out the third set of leaves (still barely noticeable) a couple days ago while Smalls has been taking off as far as leaf growth in the last couple days.

I couldn't take any pictures tonight because by the time I got home from work, they were sleeping. I just think it's strange (and possibly a bad sign) that Bender seemed so vigorous at first and now nothing. They both have damp soil from yesterday's watering. I don't know. Not the way I wanted to end my night...

So I'm a little worried. Bender (white widow) who had been beating Smalls (AK48) at every stage of growth so far seems stunted and hasn't really grown very much since putting out the third set of leaves (still barely noticeable) a couple days ago while Smalls has been taking off as far as leaf growth in the last couple days.
Input anyone?

Usually stunted growth this early is overwatering in my experience, it's really easy to do with seedlings, but if give it time they're both young yet

Usually stunted growth this early is overwatering in my experience, it's really easy to do with seedlings, but if give it time they're both young yet
that's the part that's strange to me. They have both been getting the same amount of water.. chalk it up to genetics?

Are they completely dry when you water them? Are you picking the pots up to see how light they Are?

Lol genetics it is XD

Are they completely dry when you water them? Are you picking the pots up to see how light they Are?
Yes. When I picked up the pots yesterday before watering, they had that "dry" weight to them. The fact that the soil is still as moist as it is right now seems odd. They look healthy, no drooping or anything. I'll post pics in the morning (well, about seven hours from now hehe) and I'll hold off on watering for at least another 24 hours, which would make it 48 hours from last water, but I will definitely make sure the soil is dryyyyyyyy before they get another drop!

Let us know how it turns out mang!

Back
Top Bottom