Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

GMT1975A

This will be our second journal to carry on with seedlings and clones from our three remaning plants from the first grow. The clones consist of (2) Medical 1024, (2) Moby Dick, and (1) Power Kush. In addition, we have 4 seedlings started, (2) Strawberry Blue, (1) White Widow, and (1) Jamaican x Blueberry cross. The Jamiacan x Blueberry is a cross from our previous grow. Jamaican No.2 an a Blueberry autoflower male that we selectively bred on specific bud sites o produce seeds. We are once again using the Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Pro Mix soil combination. Nutrients are Dyna Grow Grow solution, Bloom solution and Pro Mag. In addition we are using Superthrive and Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed. The seedlings are 9 days old an will be transplanted into their pots shortly. We are using 5 gallon planter pots for the seedlings and 3 gallon planter pots for the clones.

Here are the pics!

Seedlings, day 9
The_Seedlings.jpg

Seedlings
Seedlings9.jpg

Clones, from above
Clones_group_shot_above.jpg

Power Kush clone No.1
Power_Kush_clone_No_1.jpg

Moby Dick clone No.2
Moby_Dick_clone_No_2.jpg

Moby Dick clone No.1
Moby_Dick_clone_No_11.jpg

Medical 1024 clone No.1
Medical_1024_clone_No_1.jpg

Medical 1024 clone No.2
Medical_1024_clone_No_2.jpg

PhatBlunt, we are extremely happy with the progress so far. We haven't had a harvest yet with any of the DinaFem's, but only cause they are still growing. I will have to check out your current journal just to see that BlueWidow. Thanks again for stoppin in bro.

Siscokid, you are a sight for sore eyes!. Glad you could make it here. The clones are dong well so far. Still have some stress induced damage, but I think once the roots are established, that will take care of itself. Next will be the seedlings. Only one that isn't female, or at least from feminised seeds. The Jamaican x Blueberry. It will be fun to watch this batch grow. By the time they are ready for 12/12, we should have a 600 watt cool tube in addition to the 400 watt'r. I am looking forward to your next grow. Already missin your videos bro!

Siscokid, you are a sight for sore eyes!. Glad you could make it here. The clones are dong well so far. Still have some stress induced damage, but I think once the roots are established, that will take care of itself. Next will be the seedlings. Only one that isn't female, or at least from feminised seeds. The Jamaican x Blueberry. It will be fun to watch this batch grow. By the time they are ready for 12/12, we should have a 600 watt cool tube in addition to the 400 watt'r. I am looking forward to your next grow. Already missin your videos bro!

Shoot:slide: another 600 watts:slide: This is really gonna be quite impressive, plus reps and a 5 star for the journal so far.

Hay bro, I'm here as well!! I'm sitting down with a bag of popcorn :popcorn: and gonna enjoy watching this grow.. Clones and the babies are looking good..Keep up the great work!!

Siscokid, can't wait to get my tools out and rearrange the vent system. Gotta love them power tools. We are still deciding on the final layout and what will work. Appreciate the ratings bro. Stick around, the show is just beginning!!...lol.

MI-Grower, always glad to have ya onboard bro. You know for sure I will be there for yours. Yea for Michigan Dirt Farmers...lol. Say, at one time I remember reading that the definition of a hillbilly was "A Michigan Dirt Farmer". I used to rent in Hudsonville, west of Grand Rapids, and the sign on the road side read "Welcome to Hudsonville, Salad Bowl of West Michigan". Some of the blackest soil I have ever seen. All post-glacial sediment deposits. Every time drove thru the valley, I could only think of how big MJ plants would get if grown there.

So here you are. Looks great so far. Love those strains you have:slide:

I've shopped around on different seed houses. Seen everything from lemon, blueberry, bubblegum, and others. Is there a grape flavor out there or is there something not good in grapes. Too much acid?

Sorry. I like grapes:grinjoint:

Perfect the legend continues. Love that you type your badges for you plants. Lots of great strains and wish you continues success. Great job and am looking forward to following this one also. Great job again....

Back
Top Bottom