Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

GMT thats kewl im going to be buying my house im renting now and it will run me around that and i only have about 3/4 acre. although, we love this house cause it has plenty of room. its 5/6 bedroom 2 bath but im putting in a second master bedroom upstairs and a full bath so this house will have 2 master bedrooms w/bathrooms. right now my roommate has the master bedroom on the first floor.(shes 55 years old and has a lot of medical problems and cant walk up and down the stairs a lot) the upstairs room im making into a bedroom is about 40' x 20' with a vaulted ceiling and 2 skylights. im going to make the bathroom have only an eight foot wall and open ceiling with crown molding. but i got to make money first :)

beetle

Sounds like a good game plan brother. We are hoping to get one of the 3-4 favorites we have looked at, all are single story, so no steps to go up and down. You certainly have your work cut out, but it can also be fun work if ya like doing it. The house on 43 acres doesn't have a garage, so I would get to build one. I don't mind doing that kind of work, specially if it is your own. With a 40' x 20' vaulted ceiling, you would probably need a least one beam centered to keep the walls from bowing out from snow loading. Good luck bro and keep up the great work.

Hey buddy, just dropped in to see what all the commotion's about..

House shopping huh, just make sure you get one with a nice view of the garden.:goodluck:

Hey brother, glad to see ya. Yep, we have been house shoppin. Gots to get more room and a place to call home. It will be nice to apply all we have learned to a new grow setup. We are thinking 3 rooms, one for clones and seedlings, another for full veg with Metal Halide, and then a large flower room. I think a nice outdoor garden for vegatables would also be in the works. :peacetwo:

Hey GMT just checkin' in after a long time. Your grow is looking good. I thought of you while reading what is going on in MI in an article in the latest Rolling Stone. Article's called MarijuanAmerica...very, very compelling stuff. Wish I lived in MI...

Take care, sir. Good luck with the house hunting!

Peace, Bob

:nicethread:

Behind every Good Grower and Good Man. Is a Great Woman. ;)

Thanks for Teaming up with GMT1975A MDVL. :cheer:
420's enjoys having you Both here.
:thanks: :peace:

What's going on there GMT and MDVL

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

:goodluck: with finding the perfect house..

Hey GMT just checkin' in after a long time. Your grow is looking good. I thought of you while reading what is going on in MI in an article in the latest Rolling Stone. Article's called MarijuanAmerica...very, very compelling stuff. Wish I lived in MI...

Take care, sir. Good luck with the house hunting!

Peace, Bob

:nicethread:

I love our MMJ laws. They are well written and provide ample legal cover. We met with a realtor today to look at a piece of property. The double wide mobile home was a total loss, but the 43.3 acres of land has some value. We are going to continue looking at almost a dozen other properties before we decide. Take care my friend and thanks again for swinging by.

What's going on there GMT and MDVL

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

:goodluck: with finding the perfect house..

Hey bro, we have updated the veg area with a 400 watt Metal Halide light instead of the cfl's. We also harvested the Power Kush as she was full of seeds. :( Now we have 2 Moby Dick's and a White Widow in the flower room. We also have 4 clones from the Moby Dick and White Widow transplanted to soil and doing quite well. The Jack47 survived it's ordeal of soil-to-cloner-to-soil and is showing new leaf growth. There is a Medical 1024 seedling, and a Strawberry Blue seedling doing quite well. The White Ice and The Church are over a foot tall and bushing out nicely. In addition, we have 5 autoflowers seedlings coming along. 4 are Blueberry and 1 AK47 x Hindu Kush. I will do pics or video in the next day or so for an update.

Property prices are down nationwide and is certainly an especially attractive time to purchase considering the tax credits offered by the government. I certainly hope you and MDVL find the home of your dreams... Everyone deserves a piece of the American dream... Good luck house hunting my friends...

Hey bro, we have updated the veg area with a 400 watt Metal Halide light instead of the cfl's. We also harvested the Power Kush as she was full of seeds. :( Now we have 2 Moby Dick's and a White Widow in the flower room. We also have 4 clones from the Moby Dick and White Widow transplanted to soil and doing quite well. The Jack47 survived it's ordeal of soil-to-cloner-to-soil and is showing new leaf growth. There is a Medical 1024 seedling, and a Strawberry Blue seedling doing quite well. The White Ice and The Church are over a foot tall and bushing out nicely. In addition, we have 5 autoflowers seedlings coming along. 4 are Blueberry and 1 AK47 x Hindu Kush. I will do pics or video in the next day or so for an update.

What a variety of good plants GMT :cheer: Sounds like a great start to getting the machine going again. Best of luck with them all.:cheer:

Glad you two are doing well again. Hope you find the exact place you want or damn close to it!:bravo:

Sorry to hear about the seeds, you can send some my way if you want to...lol:) Sounds like your doing your thing though, keep it up. I can't wait for GMT TV. :popcorn::cheer:

:bravo:

Property prices are down nationwide and is certainly an especially attractive time to purchase considering the tax credits offered by the government. I certainly hope you and MDVL find the home of your dreams... Everyone deserves a piece of the American dream... Good luck house hunting my friends...

Thank you my friend. We have about a dozen places on the list so far. We are looking at another today. The property is small, but it is nearly 1700 SF, 4 bed/2 bath. They are asking 19,900. The property is assesed at 48,800 by the county.

What a variety of good plants GMT :cheer: Sounds like a great start to getting the machine going again. Best of luck with them all.:cheer:

Glad you two are doing well again. Hope you find the exact place you want or damn close to it!:bravo:

Thank you my friend. Can't wait to start construction on the new grow shop. We should be legal for 12 plants each here as well. The place we are bidding on today is not perfect, but will work well for the next couple years. We will be making a few improvements and hopefully increasing the value of our investment by a factor of 4.:slide:

Thank you my friend. Can't wait to start construction on the new grow shop. We should be legal for 12 plants each here as well. The place we are bidding on today is not perfect, but will work well for the next couple years. We will be making a few improvements and hopefully increasing the value of our investment by a factor of 4.:slide:

24 is a good number GMT! Great!:grinjoint:

I did the same thing in N.J. once, didn't make 4 times, but we did double it.

Here's hoping you get it! Buying work! :rofl:

wow thats crazy 19k will buy you a 20x20 plot around here with no house lol. Weve thought about moving but only place wife wants to go(san fran area) is much more expensive lol.

goodluck and happy shopping!

Hey GMT,

i have a couple of questions.

1. how do you tell when your plants are ready to harvest? do you go by the red hair method or do you look at the tric.

2. how long do you let your plants go without water before you harvest? the reason i ask is that my buddy is saying hes only getting less than 1/3 of harvest weight when dry.

Our Power Kush was heat stressed as well, and hermied on us. Been pullin seeds off her as she gets to finish here soon. We have found lots of places with 3 bed/1-2 bath modulars on anywhere from 2.5 up to 12 acres, most for under $50,000 grand. We are trying to either outright purchase, or put $20,000 down so our payments including taxes and insurance, would be around $300 per month. Thanks for the kind words brother. :thumb:

Maybe im going to pack up and move to michigan, i am just blown by those prices. Found a 2BR 2 BA on .7 acres and were asking 168K. . . :smokin: S**t i couldnt rent a room for 300/mo. Oh man seeds are no good. something i noticed with mine also, PowerKush does NOT like heat, anything about 81 for me taco'd all my top leaves. Hows it taste and smell btw?

Back
Top Bottom