Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

I have been a good example of a newer grower looking at tons of seeds and it is really hard to make good selections with no knowledge....the hype wins 99 times out of 100 in most situations. I am gonna start listening to the Adam Dunn show also...his bank is looking like a great option after hearing how he vets breeders and backs the products.

I did not realize he was that ingrained in this or that his brother had a hand in anything. Most of what I know about him is from his InstaGram. I always see him mentioning working with his wife. From all that they post though he seems like an earnest dude doing what he loves. He does not seem to be a "rockstar breeder" that is just doing it for fame and fortune. I do not see him creating 100 strains a year and chasing the hype. He seems to care about his family and friends along with his work more than anything.
Definitely give a listen to those potcasts.....Madd has one as well as his wife and his bro Smelly. Like 6 hours plus of them.....Smelly is totally different in that he has different tastes and works a lot with outside stuff where Madd keeps a tighter selection of stuff he has been developing for years.

I listened to the Adam Dunn breeders rebuttal last night it was James bean and Matt riot discussing the comtroversy surrounding phylos bioscience corporation and the shady practices of corporate funding getting into genetics and stealing breeders work. Interesting listen for sure I want to listen to the Adam Dunn show now where they have Phylos themselves on which was the show prior to the one I watched.

I am talking with them about possibly getting a direct order. I would really love to get some smellboat gear thrown in there as well. If you guys are serious about a group order we can make it happen.
I'd be in for a pack or 2, I'm trying to find a strain list now unless you have one you can forward me. I'm flipping through their IG I'd be in for something with their urkle.

I'd be in for a pack or 2, I'm trying to find a strain list now unless you have one you can forward me. I'm flipping through their IG I'd be in for something with their urkle.
The best place to look is thier website.....google the name and you will find they got great website.

I need some time before I can grab something so there is no immediate rush. I can't find a decent list of smellboat stuff....I am waiting to see if they can set me up with a list for that.

:passitleft: :nomo: morning seedling
Ha ha.....been up for hours! :rofl: Just about to blast a Bubba Hash cone. I tried snapping a pic but someone is a little anxious to get started.
20200307_085622.jpg

Ha ha.....been up for hours! :rofl: Just about to blast a Bubba Hash cone. I tried snapping a pic but someone is a little anxious to get started.
20200307_085622.jpg
enjoy! I was also up at 5 been enjoying this goji pupil. I'm in the same boat I'm waiting until the 4/20 sales, thinking everyone may do something great since it's 4/2020

I’m sorry if a press jumps your list :laugh::passitleft:
I need to get my priorities straight :rofl:

Next in line is the vertical veg station....just a 4x2 wire shelving unit with some led bars. Not such a big mountain to climb. Then I can have my cuts safe and space to start my next four selections.

The press is a little big for me at the moment. These damn potcasts are giving me that seed itch, but that seems to make sense to pick up a few packs....it's so close to 4/20 that I am gonna try and wait till then.

I need to get my priorities straight :rofl:

Next in line is the vertical veg station....just a 4x2 wire shelving unit with some led bars. Not such a big mountain to climb. Then I can have my cuts safe and space to start my next four selections.

The press is a little big for me at the moment. These damn potcasts are giving me that seed itch, but that seems to make sense to pick up a few packs....it's so close to 4/20 that I am gonna try and wait till then.
Fight the urge! Lol I can only imagine this 4/20 of all will probably be some huge thing I plan on scooping a mammoth 800w 10 bar light and gorilla 8x8 in April
5x5 will become my clone/mother/early veg tent. I plan on doing the same thing on one side and then a space to veg in the 1st before up porting into the 8x8

Back
Top Bottom