Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

I’ve been listening also so far I’m currently on bodhi some really interesting stuff and I’m certainly getting ready to make some final seed purchases, I’ll be splitting all packs, 1/2 for drops and the other half for long term storage. Time to start dropping 6 of the same at a time so I can select keepers :headbanger: :passitleft:

I haven't had wifi for a while...should have checked the castbox settings. It was downloading subscribed stuff without my knowing....been underground from everything online...everything should be back to normal tomorrow :bongrip:

...Yeah, there's a few pre mixed or smaller size mix your own out there...shipping to Canada isn't an option for some of the ones I looked at tho'...best deals on raw product seem to be on Ebay...I'll probably be in heaven/ hell... ;) before I use up all the product I ordered...looking forward to trying it, as my CS attempt at S1's was a bust last year...
......cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yeah, I definitely want to reverse to see it for myself eventually and it would be super frustrating to have it not work out.
Hay Seedling your garden is looking Great :bravo:
Thanks Brother....glad to see you bouncing back from the hospital. :thumb:

Those pot casts are awesome. I must have listened to a lot of them 2 and maybe even 3 times. While I work in the garden is a perfect time to play them. Plants are looking great buddy.

I’ve been listening also so far I’m currently on bodhi some really interesting stuff and I’m certainly getting ready to make some final seed purchases, I’ll be splitting all packs, 1/2 for drops and the other half for long term storage. Time to start dropping 6 of the same at a time so I can select keepers :headbanger: :passitleft:
I am loving it. As an ex tour kid it was pretty sweet listening to some of that stories. I lived on the "lot" for about five years when I was young....brings back that feeling of being young and searching for the dank nugs all across the continent.

I'm bouncing around a bit so far and skipping some stuff, but it's really putting that industry into perspective anyway. Understanding good breeding practices that develop and test before releasing.....Makes it a little easier to cut out some of those large breeders with tons of selections.....just making crosses that go straight to packs. I think the only one on there I haven't been that into finishing was Aficionado, seems like that guy just wants to create the image of quality and having this "top shelf" appearance. Didn't have much of anything to say about gardening, breeding, or passion :rofl:

I haven't had wifi for a while...should have checked the castbox settings. It was downloading subscribed stuff without my knowing....been underground from everything online...everything should be back to normal tomorrow :bongrip:

Yeah, I definitely want to reverse to see it for myself eventually and it would be super frustrating to have it not work out.

Thanks Brother....glad to see you bouncing back from the hospital. :thumb:

I am loving it. As an ex tour kid it was pretty sweet listening to some of that stories. I lived on the "lot" for about five years when I was young....brings back that feeling of being young and searching for the dank nugs all across the continent.

I'm bouncing around a bit so far and skipping some stuff, but it's really putting that industry into perspective anyway. Understanding good breeding practices that develop and test before releasing.....Makes it a little easier to cut out some of those large breeders with tons of selections.....just making crosses that go straight to packs. I think the only one on there I haven't been that into finishing was Aficionado, seems like that guy just wants to create the image of quality and having this "top shelf" appearance. Didn't have much of anything to say about gardening, breeding, or passion :rofl:

I agree that’s one of the only ones I skipped as well.

thanks for that I won't even listen :high-five: BOG was a trip also, I listen to the whole interview and so far haven't listened to a bad one, I think it helps that i've followed a lot of these breeders for a while, it's cool to hear them talk and get a better vibe for who they are and what their goal is. I've got 10 minutes left of bodhi's part 1. true canna was good, Nspecta(CSI) and DJ's have some good history so far I'm finding Bodhi the easiest to listen to:passitleft:

thanks for that I won't even listen :high-five: BOG was a trip also, I listen to the whole interview and so far haven't listened to a bad one, I think it helps that i've followed a lot of these breeders for a while, it's cool to hear them talk and get a better vibe for who they are and what their goal is. I've got 10 minutes left of bodhi's part 1. true canna was good, Nspecta(CSI) and DJ's have some good history so far I'm finding Bodhi the easiest to listen to:passitleft:
Yeah...so many. Two I got into today Madd Farmer and Smelly. Definitely gonna grab some of thier stuff. Gonna be grabbing fistfuls of Dominion gear....definitely gonna be running some of that soon enough. :bongrip:

Yeah...so many. Two I got into today Madd Farmer and Smelly. Definitely gonna grab some of thier stuff. Gonna be grabbing fistfuls of Dominion gear....definitely gonna be running some of that soon enough. :bongrip:
maybe this isn't so god for us seed junkies:laugh: I have skunkVA up after body then I'll check out madd farmer

wait haha sorry this Goji pupil really gets you floating :Rasta: what do you mean a tour kid? you've done a lot of traveling? sounds like you've had some great adventures:passitleft:
I’m thinking maybe seedling followed the dead.

wait haha sorry this Goji pupil really gets you floating :Rasta: what do you mean a tour kid? you've done a lot of traveling? sounds like you've had some great adventures:passitleft:
Yeah....dead tour/phish tour. It was actually exactly like the song "the bus came by and I got on that's where it all began"...I was 17 and got taken cross country god knows how many times and back by tons of different people. Basically show to show and making random stops in between. Ended up working in that hippie mafia for a while:bongrip: did some dead stuff like Further and caught lots of Ratdog. Mostly did a lot of Phish dates between 96' and 99'. My last show was actually the fall Vegas date when Phish announced that first hiatus....after that I ended up in Coastal BC working in Cannabis until I got burnt out and just started working:rofl:

Yeah....dead tour/phish tour. It was actually exactly like the song "the bus came by and I got on that's where it all began"...I was 17 and got taken cross country god knows how many times and back by tons of different people. Basically show to show and making random stops in between. Ended up working in that hippie mafia for a while:bongrip: did some dead stuff like Further and caught lots of Ratdog. Mostly did a lot of Phish dates between 96' and 99'. My last show was actually the fall Vegas date when Phish announced that first hiatus....after that I ended up in Coastal BC working in Cannabis until I got burnt out and just started working:rofl:
Nice I went to a few shows dead and phish but never followed the tour. I mainly went to find psychedelics. Lol

you just brought back a familiar taste haha I'm eating peanut butter and pretzels and suddenly got the acid taste :rofl: I was into tabs and sugar cubes in 98-99 not at that level though, I was a young buck junior year. that sound's like a Hell of a journey brother:passitleft: 1/4 sheet:nervous-guy: I'm more into shrooms in my older age, I've actually been thinking of growing a small batch

you just brought back a familiar taste haha I'm eating peanut butter and pretzels and suddenly got the acid taste :rofl: I was into tabs and sugar cubes in 98-99 not at that level though, I was a young buck junior year. that sound's like a Hell of a journey brother:passitleft: 1/4 sheet:nervous-guy: I'm more into shrooms in my older age, I've actually been thinking of growing a small batch
I couldn't tell you the last time I did LSD....I honestly don't remember. I stopped that a long time ago, but still remember the tingle I feel in my spine. I grew up around deadheads, so I was exposed to that stuff really young and was a Guinea pig for new batches for a while. I guess it was kinda my first career :rofl: it's been a while.....Tempted to give the shrooms a try here once I get this garden tamed and going.

Man the good old days. I definitely had my fair share of trips on the L and psilocybin. It’s been years since I took a trip. Mushrooms though I usually try to do once a year it’s like a yearly reset go camping with a few friends and it’s therapeutic really.

Man the good old days. I definitely had my fair share of trips on the L and psilocybin. It’s been years since I took a trip. Mushrooms though I usually try to do once a year it’s like a yearly reset go camping with a few friends and it’s therapeutic really.
The best I have seen grow wild on the west coast. Psilocybin Cyanescens.....really small thin blueish stem with flat brown wavy caps. Really, really strong stuff that easily let's your mind leave the body. An eighth is more than enough to really see the other side.

The best I have seen grow wild on the west coast. Psilocybin Cyanescens.....really small thin blueish stem with flat brown wavy caps. Really, really strong stuff that easily let's your mind leave the body. An eighth is more than enough to really see the other side.
I am familiar with those bad boys. Last year I got some penis envy from a friend and they most certainly were the strongest mushies I have ever consumed. He’s cultivating them and a few other varieties. It’s intriguing to me to have a go at cultivating some.

Madd Farmer is definitely someone whose gear I want to run. He seems to really care about what he is putting out and he works some very nice purple lines. I am disappointed in myself for having never grabbed any of his gear.

Madd Farmer is definitely someone whose gear I want to run. He seems to really care about what he is putting out and he works some very nice purple lines. I am disappointed in myself for having never grabbed any of his gear.
Those two brothers haven't made it easy, and they don't really do social media or create hype......I think that is one of the coolest things about Madd Farmer and Smellboat. Two sons from a California Cannabis family. In the potcast with Madd he was saying his dad was so excited about a skunk harvest that he let Madd suck on the unlit joint to taste the flavour.....he was like 8 years old or something like that. That kind of bloodline says something.....also how they truly select for themselves and not the "market"...they have been working those lines for a couple decades and stand by the quality cause they can almost guarantee you are gonna pop what you see in the photos from a pack. Their prices are on point as well....very reasonable. Given the health of Madd I think grabbing some packs he had a hand in selecting is a must. I'm sure the lines will carry on, but I am most definitely gonna be getting some packs next time I put in an order.

I did not realize he was that ingrained in this or that his brother had a hand in anything. Most of what I know about him is from his InstaGram. I always see him mentioning working with his wife. From all that they post though he seems like an earnest dude doing what he loves. He does not seem to be a "rockstar breeder" that is just doing it for fame and fortune. I do not see him creating 100 strains a year and chasing the hype. He seems to care about his family and friends along with his work more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom