CPK nice and frosty
0115201423c.jpg

Dr Seedsman is looking good too
0115201423.jpg

The bad
Dr Seedsman showing seeded/pollinated buds all over
0115201423e.jpg

I trimmed my bush. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No balls on either set of female here, thus far.
Dr.S is a more robust plant. It’ll need plenty of air flow.
CPK is leggy and shooting fingers everywhere.
Mine appear pretty close in comparative traits with the pair of sisters. I would account for the slight smaller growth at the front to be attributed to opening and closing the tent. And of course the constant touching.
I just trimmed, so they haven’t bounced back yet....
:passitleft:

C4EDF7A9-BDBC-48CB-BEE1-17BFD73AD3D0.jpeg

80B199D9-23DB-4265-905D-7933FB13DCA4.jpeg

6F018A51-409B-4980-88C1-97FB541C9D23.jpeg
5468317A-469E-4D0C-97E2-2157589321A2.jpeg

Good news from the little 30:1 girls today! All 3x have sprouted their heads above ground and are taking off! These pictures are from this morning to this afternoon and what a difference!
Grow little ones grow!

Cant wait to get these girls big and strong for some more CBD meds! Everyone’s plants are looking great so keep it up

Well I’m good to go look a bit longer then expected to show sex but she is a gal lol will post pics later I will b starting some more going to do Alaskan n a Ww so off to the starts

Hay Seedsman I just found you. I am a Seedsman fan. I have had Great luck with Seedsman, I got some bad seeds, Not Seedsman brand or bread by them, It was Garden of Green seeds I bought through Seedsman, When I wrote them to let them know about the seeds they promptly replaced the seeds with my choice of about 8 different strains so they took care of the problem right away. They replaced a 5 pack plus 3 free with two 5 packs. I couldn't have been happier. I will buy from Seedsman again and again. They make it easy to pay for the seeds through credit card or debit card. I am sold

Hay Seedsman I just found you. I am a Seedsman fan. I have had Great luck with Seedsman, I got some bad seeds, Not Seedsman brand or bread by them, It was Garden of Green seeds I bought through Seedsman, When I wrote them to let them know about the seeds they promptly replaced the seeds with my choice of about 8 different strains so they took care of the problem right away. They replaced a 5 pack plus 3 free with two 5 packs. I couldn't have been happier. I will buy from Seedsman again and again. They make it easy to pay for the seeds through credit card or debit card. I am sold
Yup me to buy sit back knowing the eagle always land with Seedsman I only buy from them

Snip snip
20200118_192855.jpg
20200118_193811.jpg
20200118_193918.jpg

Will quadline these i guess, well, topped em now so not much
20200118_193937.jpg

Removed 1 here 2 also gone. Not sure if anyone has quadlined the cpk yet, sure someone has lol if not,well leys see how they like it lol

And couple other seedsman on the go
20200118_192716.jpg
20200118_192928.jpg
Onyx auto, nearly there
20200118_195458.jpg
Seedsman white widow, a few days into flower proper, (humboldt purple trainwreck in the background)
Screenshot_20200118-200242_Gallery.jpg
And and a little white widow clone off the mother above lol another one next to her along with 2 purple trainwreck clones.

We all love seedsman round here!! Lol

Day F32-3.JPG
Day F32-6.JPG

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush - Flip Day 32 - 11" tall

I supercropped two of the taller shoots, probably a bad idea but the damage is done. Hopefully the whole plant doesn't just give up and die.

I supercrop all the time

Plant will love it

Back
Top Bottom