Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

I just got out of trim jail. As always the first 90 minutes is sorta fun. Everything after that is torture but it has to be done and done well or all the work till this point seems less important. Quick pic of one of the buds. The strain is called Purple Punch. This is one of the parents in several strains I grow.........Black Cherry Punch and It's It Punch to name a couple.

I vote option B!

@beez0404 remember that one came from a mutant mother. Reversing it you may get something different. Usually almost always you should get a copy of the doner.

In this case all bets off I'm thinking. I saw the mother ship and she wasn't pretty. But her sisters are. lol

I might keep a cut just for S&G and all that jazz.

I wish I had something exciting for you guys but, well, I do not. A couple photos of the Peyote Wi-Fi plants is all I've got. Both are coming along nicely I think. The #2 plant is already pushing roots up against the outside of the clear plastic solo cup. The #1 plant is also but to a lesser degree. I already have a slot allocated for whichever one of these two we end up choosing to flower so it's full speed ahead. As soon as they have sufficient roots for up-potting I'll move them up into some small pots that are about 1/3 gallon. Whichever plant is selected to be grown out I am leaning towards a single topping at about 18" tall with no other training other then potentially some pipe cleaners for branch separation. Here are the photos taken this morning,.

Peyote Wi-Fi #1

Peyote Wi-Fi #2

I was putting together a small order on @SeedsMan this morning. In my cart I had three (3 packs) of seeds. I entered their Halloween promo code "HALLOWEEN2019" and it automatically took off for the least expensive 3 pack. Here is where it got exciting, at least for me. In the past what usually deterred me from ordering from Seedsman was the shipping cost. To get tracking and stealth shipping I was usually looking at close to $30 for shipping to the US. Well today I saw where it was asking me to which country my order would ship...….in my shopping cart. I selected USA and it came up with a shipping cost of just $8.87 for tracked economy shipping. OH, and I also noticed that on top of the third 3 pack being free Seedsman was also going to be sending me two more free 3 packs...…..White Widow and Alaskan Purple. So I would pay for two 3 packs and get three 3 packs for free. Not only great promotions but in my opinion excellent genetics too.

And doing the math, including shipping, the 15 seeds would cost me $3.92 each. On my fixed retirement budget that works for me.

In another week my Seedsman Original Skunk #1 plant will be flipped to flowering. This morning I grabbed a couple of cuttings that I left growing at the very bottom of the plant. I'm liking how this plant is shaping up, and although I have a couple more seeds taking cuttings saves me some money. Plus with cuttings I know just what the plants will look like. I had bent a bunch of the branches just before taking these photos so she looks a little disheveled. She is scheduled for a haircut on Sunday morning. I will lollipop her to clean up the bottom portion of the plant. I will thin out some of the larger, older fan leaves trying to open her up some more. I tend to have long legged girls because I dislike trimming larfy/fluffy buds and I would rather have the plant use the energy from the fluffy lower buds to make bigger and better buds at the top of the plant.

hehehe...fookin' Seedsman...made me fall off the wagon with the Halloween sale...same 15 seeds plus 3 Bubba Hash for about 8 bones CA apiece ...I don't even need seeds(other than I want more Bubba)...the struggle is real... ;) :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...the bubba hash I ordered is from Ace Seeds...the lift is quick, but not too intense...clear...focused, and settles into a very nice contentment...I spent quite a number of years doing just Indica's, before moving to more Sativa based strains...Bubba seems to check all the boxes for an in between...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

@dr.h00k so you really like the Bubba Hash. I have their Bubba Kush and Afghan Kush but I'm gonna guess they aren't too similar? What is it about the Bubba Hash you like so much if you don't mind me asking.
The flavor and the really just chill high. Its a fantastic evening time smoke....not overpowering, won't put you to sleep (most likely unless you just can't handle indicas). Its a favorite of mine. I had a cut of Neikos but it fell victim to the summer's funk and was bummed to lose it. I have almost picked up seeds for it a few times but have been strong so far.

Not a whole lot to report. The Peyote Wi-Fi girls are putting out their third node and looking young and vibrant.

I top dressed the Seedsman Original Skunk #1 plant today with some minerals and nutrients which I scratched into the surface and watered in. Getting her ready to be flipped on Tuesday it's looking like.

I snapped a quick pic of the Jellium plant that I'll be harvesting on Monday just as the lights went out using the flash. Not so much trying to show the buds in detail but to show the build of the plant....number of branches and size and location of the buds.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Perhaps SEEDSMAN can answer a question.

Do you start counting flowering weeks from the 12/12 flip or the first sign of hairs?

Seedsman Jack Herer 9 weeks

Perhaps SEEDSMAN can answer a question.

Do you start counting flowering weeks from the 12/12 flip or the first sign of hairs?

Seedsman Jack Herer 9 weeks

How about it @SeedsMan ? With your strains what do you consider to be the start of flowering? When a plant is flipped to a photoperiodic light cycle or when you see the first pistils starting to form on the plant?

...a reduced sentence in trim jail... ;) :D...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
At the rate she's losing leaves I think if I let her go an extra week I could just cut the nuggets off the branches and call them good.

In trim jail a day early. I figured if I was going to be sitting here on my ass watching football all day I might as well be somewhat productive. So I have started trimming the Jellium plant. She is at flip + 62 days today and definitely ready. I think the malted barley (thanks for the tip @bobrown14 ) probably cut a week off the flowering time. Here is a peek at what I'm trimming up today.

The Peyote Wi-Fi girls are moving along nicely. Here is an advantage of using the clear solo cup inside and colored solo cup outside. This allows you to peek at the development of the root system.

Back
Top Bottom