Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

I'm sure I won't be photographing these itty bitty seedlings every day but do enjoy seeing their growth early on. First picture shows both side by side.

Here is Peyote Wi-Fi #1

Here is Peyote Wi-Fi #2

To my eyes #1 has stayed the same shade of green, a little lighter then I would prefer. I hesitate to add anything else to her soil. She has plenty to keep her healthy and growing. The same exact soil as #2 is in. And #2 appears to have darkened up just a little since yesterdays photo. She is looking very nice today.

Gonna take a break from all the excitement with the Peyote Wi-Fi girls today. Instead I will share a couple pictures of my Jellium plant that is about a week from harvest. She is at flip + 57 days today.

I love the look of the Jellium plants, and the buds produced are top shelf. It's one of those connoisseur plants that don't produce a great deal but what they do produce are worth the tent space. I think next time I grow the Jellium it will be following the lead of @Van Stank and have multiple plants in the same pot. I've never grown one from seed, but plants grown from clones just don't put out all that many side branches. And the node spacing is such that an entire branch may have only three or four buds it's entire length. Perhaps it's time to see about making some seeds so I can see if a Jellium grown from seed performs the same way.

About a week to go and this pretty Seedsman Original Skunk #1 plant will hit the flowering tent. I keep rotating her pot trying to keep the canopy close to the same height. She's taken off since I up-potted her into her final pot.

Gonna take a break from all the excitement with the Peyote Wi-Fi girls today. Instead I will share a couple pictures of my Jellium plant that is about a week from harvest. She is at flip + 57 days today.

I love the look of the Jellium plants, and the buds produced are top shelf. It's one of those connoisseur plants that don't produce a great deal but what they do produce are worth the tent space. I think next time I grow the Jellium it will be following the lead of @Van Stank and have multiple plants in the same pot. I've never grown one from seed, but plants grown from clones just don't put out all that many side branches. And the node spacing is such that an entire branch may have only three or four buds it's entire length. Perhaps it's time to see about making some seeds so I can see if a Jellium grown from seed performs the same way.

i was gonna suggest- that might b strain dependent, or even training dependent, but u covered it. beautiful! i like the way u reason.

i read alot. i forget which of ed's bibles had the examples, of multiples, in a pot. i could swear it "proved" that more in a pot= more POT!, but now that space dictated i try it... i felt i was jipped, down even to 25%. seemed like an invisible fight for root space, actually, but in 12 gal res: non issue. maybe it's due to the 6" net pots, but i just thought I'd mention both arguments, b4 seein u decide, fo sho.

your "boutique bud"- I've seen og grows, on tube, but never done a pure og. have u guys? isn't that about how an og grows, too?

I currently have a couple small rooted Jellium clones. I keep going back and forth with two options. Option A) put them both into one large pot and flower them together and move on from Jellium. Or B) Reverse one of the two small Jellium clones and try to make some seeds so I can see if a "from seed" version grows any differently from a clone. Being in a pretty small grow space I believe the other plants will probably make that decision for me.

like i said- love ur logic.

A little late but I will do my detention time in the 420 Forums. Here to learn and improve.

Wow those flowers look nice. I've had a few plants that low producer but fire. I have found topping her a hand full of times tends to give you more flowers at the end . Top , super crop , hard core lst

old timer, it's nice to see at least two people from your "era ;D", survived the propaganda, bombardments!

I currently have a couple small rooted Jellium clones. I keep going back and forth with two options. Option A) put them both into one large pot and flower them together and move on from Jellium. Or B) Reverse one of the two small Jellium clones and try to make some seeds so I can see if a "from seed" version grows any differently from a clone. Being in a pretty small grow space I believe the other plants will probably make that decision for me.
I vote option B!

but as EVERYONE here, knows... it's not always up to more than mother nature... and i noted the man addressed her, as well.

Back
Top Bottom