Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

I’m doing a test with a Gods Gift now.
I flushed the solo cup with like 2 gallons of water before I planted the Gods Gift.
Unless you just have a shit ton of God's Gift seeds why wouldn't you use something like say Colombian Gold seeds which weren't too expensive and you have a decent number of them?

Unless you just have a shit ton of God's Gift seeds why wouldn't you use something like say Colombian Gold seeds which weren't too expensive and you have a decent number of them?
I was considering doing the Colombian Gold... CG was my first idea, but I felt guilty that I paid good money for Gods Gift and I’ve sort of skipped over it, so I’m giving it a shot.

Thx Beez. We're in a similar ballpark with soil development. Although I'm still waiting on some seeds, from a friend so delivery is by their calendar, then I'll start another "development round" of soil.
Retired & having FUN!!!!

HH this bud is off the Jellium plant I harvested yesterday. I'd say the trichromes look to be on a par with the last Jellium I grew that had no problems. I know where you were going with that question but no, I don't feel the stress caused an increase in trichrome production. That said however, I did notice that the buds on the plant harvested yesterday had a different aroma then her mother and grandmothers. Couldn't put a name to the aroma other then to say it "smelled potent"

I was considering doing the Colombian Gold... CG was my first idea, but I felt guilty that I paid good money for Gods Gift and I’ve sort of skipped over it, so I’m giving it a shot.

I guess what I was thinking was if you flush your used medium and drop a CG seed in it and it sprouts and starts to take off you yank it out and throw it in the compost pile and then drop a Gods Gift seed. If the CG dies no harm done and no money lost.

The Peyote Wi-Fi girls are coming along nicely. Maybe a little bit slower then I had expected, but at a good pace nonetheless. Disregard the color as the tops of the plants are not too awful far from the lights. I believe the girls are at 14 days post sprout. When do you guys consider the veg period started? I've asked this question and gotten several different answers. Anyway here are a few photos.

#1 on the left, and #2 on the right in all these photos.

Here is a pic looking down from above. The leaf color is washed out by the light.
It looks to me like #2 which sprouted a day after #1 is growing with a little more vigor. The structure of both plants is very consistent.

I need to hit the Dollar Tree to see what small pots I can find that are in between the solo cups and the 1/2 gallon pots I have. I wouldn't mind up-potting these in about a week. Their roots are starting to take off and I don't want to slow them down just yet.

@Emilya So far so good! What do you think of the idea of finding "tweener" pots to move them into until they move into the 1/2ish gallon pots?
You could I guess... but usually a 3x jump is perfectly acceptable, and 1/2 to 3/4 gallon would be perfect

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

I found these little pots at the Dollar Tree. They are approximately 43 ounces in size. I have been moving from the solo cups (18oz.) into these. I guess I can let their roots develop longer and move up into this size container.

At the rate she's losing leaves I think if I let her go an extra week I could just cut the nuggets off the branches and call them good.

This = perfect trim every time. lol
I was really looking forward to some interaction in this thread instead of folks popping in and grabbing some quick "likes" and popping out again.

OK - that weed was pretty good. You mean like that? lol

Your Peyote WiFi girls look to be nearly exactly the same size. So far both are very consistent. They look great and super vigorous for 14 days.

I started a new journal for all the different stuff I’ve got goin on! There’s a link in my signature.

Your Peyote WiFi girls look to be nearly exactly the same size. So far both are very consistent. They look great and super vigorous for 14 days.
Seedlings for me always seem to be taking TOO LONG to grow. I see some guys whose plants seem to grow really quickly and I'm not talking DWC grows. I'll have to pop in to your new journal to see what you've got going on.

Back
Top Bottom