Sensi seeds purple bud?

greenmind

I was going to order some purple bud from Sensi seeds. Has anybody grown that strain before & is it a good begineers strain to grow? Also, is Sensi seeds a good bank to order from

Screenshot_20200304_183731_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sensi Seeds is one of the best for genetics, I bought my very first seeds from them, White Skunk regular for I think £12 and I got 4 fems and 6 male, never tried their Purple bud but I have tried their Super Skunk which should be called super buds the size of them.

I'd love to see their big bud grow out though!

I wish I grew autos. This is some purple bud. Lol. Lowryder from new420guys.
38BACBD2-EAA5-4816-A9B5-AAD36A294107.jpeg

I’ve grown Purple Bud twice and both from White Label. Overall it is a pretty easy strain to grow and does well against pests (first grow had a spider mite infestation but grew like a champ) The first grow was topped 3 times and stretched just slightly over 2.5x its size. The 2nd grow was a Quadline grow and barely stretched after the switch to flowering (16” max height) and yet I got 410g of weight wet off it.

(Located at the front of pic. More purple looking leaves was a Gorilla Bomb that didn’t do well against that infestation)
040BCA29-9350-4EB3-88C9-A660795D38AE.jpeg
14D0E446-9CE5-4356-97E0-C69064F5DECF.jpeg

Sensi Seeds is one of the best for genetics, I bought my very first seeds from them, White Skunk regular for I think £12 and I got 4 fems and 6 male, never tried their Purple bud but I have tried their Super Skunk which should be called super buds the size of them.

I'd love to see their big bud grow out though!
They don't seem to have the best variety but I do like what's on offer! Deffo going to get some purps off of them. And yeah their superskunk looks beautiful

I wish I grew autos. This is some purple bud. Lol. Lowryder from new420guys.
38BACBD2-EAA5-4816-A9B5-AAD36A294107.jpeg
Was it a good smoke? And what was your yield man?

I’ve grown Purple Bud twice and both from White Label. Overall it is a pretty easy strain to grow and does well against pests (first grow had a spider mite infestation but grew like a champ) The first grow was topped 3 times and stretched just slightly over 2.5x its size. The 2nd grow was a Quadline grow and barely stretched after the switch to flowering (16” max height) and yet I got 410g of weight wet off it.

(Located at the front of pic. More purple looking leaves was a Gorilla Bomb that didn’t do well against that infestation)
040BCA29-9350-4EB3-88C9-A660795D38AE.jpeg
14D0E446-9CE5-4356-97E0-C69064F5DECF.jpeg
This was a perfect response! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you dude for giving me your time & sharing your experience. I'll be ordering some purps from Sensi.

Big thanks to the boys on this post who got involved with my discussion

I cut a nug off and dried it on dash of my truck. It smells like gsc and it gets u lit. Rqs seeds have been good to me. These plants look totally different. But oh well...

Sometimes it can depend on your environment too as when I grew my super skunk it did suffer a little at first with N deficiency and then a tad heat throughout but nothing to bad, well those never looked nothing like the original data photos however the 5th seed turned out perfect and looking like it's supposed to in a much cooler and better environment but phenos can be hard to find with some Strains.

Back
Top Bottom