Serious 6 & More

I probably shouldn't post this, but a naturopathic doc recommended the Snow White & Bubble Gum strains to my wife & I.
Might start looking for some. Where'd you get yours? You can pm if needed.
She has severe "monthly" attitude problem (That's the part gonna get me killed) & I guess the strains are supposed to help my PTSD.
I'll might wait to see what you think about the smoke.

I probably shouldn't post this, but a naturopathic doc recommended the Snow White & Bubble Gum strains to my wife & I.
Might start looking for some. Where'd you get yours? You can pm if needed.
She has severe "monthly" attitude problem (That's the part gonna get me killed) & I guess the strains are supposed to help my PTSD.
I'll might wait to see what you think about the smoke.
I received my Bubble Gummer from our sponsor, Herbie's Cajun...

I get my seeds from friends, but they are nirvana's seeds. I've grown it before and I really like it. the plants usually get bigger than what's pictured above. I think it's white widow x kush. it's a piney, stinky, sweet smoke.

I've never smoked bubble gum before. I'm still fishing for a female.

Hey B I ran across this thread

Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

again I thought of you ,well for the containor mostly and I do have some seeds from my first order I wouldnt mind useing this way before I waited too long. Then again it is like a month from dry seed to flip so have to veg for a while. What do you think about that could you pull it off? Im thinking of trying it out

I am not trying to be annoying, but how does the weather change create a natural flush? What is the purpose of lowering the temperature if growing indoors? I'm truly and sincerely curious because I never heard of this stuff before. That NEVER means it is not accurate, just that I am ignorant of it.

It's only a guess on my part, but I think that lower temps outside either cause the root systems on annuals to slow or stop working or the microbial system that feeds plants naturally to go dormant and maybe that's why even though the soil isn't depleted the plant gets a natural flush; it can't take it up even though it's there.

B. Real... any chance you're the same "B. Real" on a message board for a particular northeast US music festival? just curious... same user name, same listed country, figured worth a shot to ask if you were a "Boardie". :grinjoint:

would've sent a PM, but I can't do those yet (less than 50 posts here)

Hello B. Just checking up on you. Haven't seen you around lately...

hey guys, sorry that I've been absent. here's what's growing. the back two plants are serious 6, front left is snow white, and front right is kali bubba.

IMG_029731.JPG
IMG_030330.JPG
IMG_030835.JPG
IMG_030028.JPG
IMG_029833.JPG

Hey, we've missed you man!! There's a solo cup comp going & we wanted you in but you've missed it. Can you offer me any advice on how to get something good out of a solo cup that's gone 12/12 from seed?

Hey, we've missed you man!! There's a solo cup comp going & we wanted you in but you've missed it. Can you offer me any advice on how to get something good out of a solo cup that's gone 12/12 from seed?

get the plant close enough to the light source, don't cut anything away, and use a drip tray. you also have to water and feed correctly. if you notice my back right plant was stressed by nutrient build up and she's drinking the slowest because of it.

anyone in the northeastern u.s. interested in a 125 watt cfl unit for a great price? I want to try to run a 150 watt hid if I can get this unit sold. it's in like new condition. if interested send me a private message!

Hey, we've missed you man!! There's a solo cup comp going & we wanted you in but you've missed it.
Monster, if B Real was in it, it wouldn't have been a contest. I'd bet the horse's carriage on that!

aww thanks guys :)

what do you guys think, 150 watt hid or 300 watt led?

Back
Top Bottom