aktrichrome.JPG
AKtrich1.JPG
akfrostytop.JPG
AKtrich2.JPG

and the clones
phclone1.JPG
PHclone.JPG
akclone1.JPG

k well there ya go... we are on day 57 from clone on the Ak (sandra D)
and 80 days from seed or 56 days from show onthe Purp haze (Lucy)
clones are 6 days old they wont go al the way to the end of flowering as when i leave for hawaii i will be pulling the plug on the box till i get back... so they have about a month to do what they can... just extra smoke....
as of right now we are just begining their home stretch? or we will see i guess.... lol
i have a fealing that lucy will be going around 80 days (from show) or just under 100 days total..... sativa... what ya gona do.....

god so nice!!!!!!!!:peace:

You have the dream job able to go to work taking care of 300+ plants at all stages. What strain is that the one on the left in your grow cab under CFL? Also, what's the temp in the cap with all those CFL? That plant has uniform calyx! All filled with red hairs. When will that one be ready for harvest?

Great pics Shaggie! Mouth watering! :)

Those clones better get in gear, if they only have a month left! :popcorn:

Glad you found another wedding site....and better too! Like you said was meant to be. :Namaste:

yah they do lol i just threw them in cus i didnt want them to go in to the trash...... the other healthy haze i have is veging in the window and waiting to go to my buddys as hes having trouble with the heat this summer loosing his crop and his mother overnight.... so this sativa should do him well.... and he will have a nice starter for me when i get back too!
the clones will be golf ball or larger sized just preme

Looking really nice bro!:bravo:
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

WOW - some really really great looking buds going there. :thumb:

Oh, and I agree -- everything happens for a reason. :goodluck: with everything!

Hey Shaggie! Glad to hear about the new wedding plans. Sounds like it will be great.

What can I say about your grow? Wow! Speechless... :)

:peacetwo:

thank you guys for the wishes on the wedding i think im in more shock that with in a 4 day period.... we had our venue burn down found a new BETTER venue as well as COMPLETELY replanted the wedding....
i was laughing at the fact that every one says you only do it once (for the most part)..... well now ive done it Twice AND IMONLY GETTING MARRIED ONCE!

On a side note...Shaggie, dude, you have a long ass thumb! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
holy crap JZ
they arnt small hands thats for sure lol
ill have to do a comparison of the wifes hand vs mine holding the buds at the end lol.
probly use the one with the wifes for the NOTM pic lol
AK will go in to next months POTM and when the Purp is all said and done NOTM as her color and uniformity is magnificent!

god so nice!!!!!!!!:peace:

thanks DH

You have the dream job able to go to work taking care of 300+ plants at all stages. What strain is that the one on the left in your grow cab under CFL? Also, what's the temp in the cap with all those CFL? That plant has uniform calyx! All filled with red hairs. When will that one be ready for harvest?

thanks 12 i feal very lucky for sure!:Namaste:
the srtain on the left of the cab is the Purp haze 12/12 from seed the right is an AK (i am now thinking its a cherry AK if its an AK)from Clone

my temps have been higher than i would like sitting around 89* and 93 has been my highest in the last week.... there are 10 CFLs in the cab and only 2 comp fans... i need another intake.....
as of today the purp haze is on day 84 from seed and 58 days from showing sex i was thinking that she would be dun any time between the 18th and the end of the month but she isnt showing ANY signs of letting up as she is still showing All clear heads.....normaly its a 2 1/2 month grow or 75 days from seed.....

the AK is at day 59 from clone (she showed 3 days after being put in to the cab after rooting). She is already showing cloudy trichs siting at around 60/40 clear/cloudy.... shes right on track for the 75 day mark so around Aug 5th for her.
as of right now im just letting Lucy do her thing.... ill say its going to be around the 5th as well though as that will be around 75 days from showing
big difference in sativa vs indica with no mercy growing....
seeds seem to be overall around a 75-90 day grow while clones are 75 days and less.

im proud of Lucy and her red hair :) she is a thick girl.... im really getting anxous to see how much that top weighs
on another note i need to figure out how im going to stake the ak.... shes begining to lean really bad! and its all a thick cola! i dont want to shove a stake down her belly@! and the only place i can tie to is the base... and that wont do me any good lol
hmmmmm

Lucky indeed. You are like the chosen one to look over the plants so they can produce nice big buds for the ppl in needs. I do what I can on my end too, heh. For your Purp Haze, what seed bank did you get the seed from? There are lots of seed banks that offer this strain not sure which one I should go with. I smoked it for the first time last month, it was some great stuff.

I found out through my own experiment that for strains taking longer to finish, I give them more dark days. 12on 24off one day out of the week, they tend to finish within the recommended range. If you have the space to grow them let it finish on their own. I'm running out of veg space so need to speed up flowering time just a little. Not too much that it would hurt yield, but then again I have never reached my max yield for a particular strain to even know if this method cause increase/reduction/or no change. Once I find a stable growing method I'll run comparison. Also growing the AK, seedling atm at its 2nd nodes. Yours looking mightily fine!

whats up shag!!! sheriff came counted my plants last nite//god,im legal but was scared!!

fukn cops/i was legal/ and they couldn't do shit but say dam look at ur meds./buds/there huge lol

i got to admit that the purp haze seeds arnt from a seed bank.... an old grower buddy of mine gave me them years ago and that was the last one :(
hence why i want my buddy to make a mom from the clone :)
he had them from his stock and gave me them as well as the skunk #1 and purp urk that i made my cross with for the Krunkle seeds....
if i were to buy mor seeds i think i would go with G13 labs purp haze as from what i have seen its the closest to the pheno i have had....
(ive found if frustrating in ways when looking for the phenos that i want.... i hold true to alot of the old genetics that seem to be dissapearing..... Ie. Blueberry! 15 years ago when you would get blueberry it was.... a blue berry! it looked in size color etc like a blueberry.... it tasted LIKE A BLUEBERRY.... now you grow it and it doesnt always grow in to the rock hard blueberry nuggets.... its light and fluffy and lime green sometimes with purple from temp change sometimes on a few "brands" you will still see the natural color through out the growth.... but no matter what the taste just isnt there any more......i know that the true true BB that i am talking bout was done by Dj short.... yet the seeds you get now from them are not right.....(i had heard that he lost the strain and had to start from scratch)..... need to find all pre '99 strains.....
thats my goal now......They need to be saved!!!!

i mean what happened to.....
Alaskan thunder fuck...
Trinity.
bluberry
bubble gum (i know people will argue with me on that one)
even some of the kushes have degraded......
and the odd thing about it is even though the original flavor has gone the strength and potency of the meds have gone up......

im doing it again lol
just had a nice bowl of Fruity Deisel
with the bubble has i made last week MMMMMMMM got to love 70 micron and better hash its alllllll mine!

Shag man, when I grow up I wanna be just like you.......... :)

You Da man........ I am right there with you on the old school genes.... I kick myself in the ass all the time for not saving seeds from the good ole days.. It's always nice to be able to acquire a bean or two from an old timer, from the good ole days.... Keep fighting the fight, and living the life my friend....... :peace:

no irie i want to be like you!:adore: your girls are definitly a prize of 420 mag!!
you have gone along way from your little tent! and your girls are always spotless! picture perfect! thank you for the props brother it means alot!:Namaste:
one of these days we will get together and swap seeds and storys!

you know i always hope that one day i will be going threw one of the old boxes the old man packed up and find one of the jars that have gone missing... i wouldnt have a clue whats what but it would make a fun grow.

Back
Top Bottom