Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

re: Shorti Goes DWC - Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

Thanks for joining Bradley! I'm pretty wary of taking apart my lamp but thankfully I've yet to encounter a fog on the glass.

I hope to fill the tent too, but I'm honestly aiming for a sweet quadline with 4 to 8 good tops. There's a chance my cookie will be a male, but I have seedsman WW fem lined up should that happen.

My plan exactly. Will probably pollinate the WW and a few other strains down the line.

Just curious if anyone thinks this would be wrong to do.. My buddy currently has Chloe clones and the other Xmas cookie seedling. If mine turns out to be male, I was thinking of pollen bombing his tent in early flower xD

IDK why the idea makes me laugh. Good Ol Chloe bud has me nice and medicated

Cute little one horti. I look forward to watching her grow.

Cheers.
Thanks for joining me DW!

That sounds like a beautiful cross. All 3 are very resinous plants

All the more motivation. Breeding project here I come

I have a feeling hydro is gonna be a whole bunch of fun. Patiently waiting for the roots to hit the water.

I'll be ecstatic once I see extraordinary growth like you or Growchy manage

You know I'll be watching,

Knock it outta the park lil homie .

I'm glad you're here Big!
And aww yeah 3g, I want to see what optimal really is. Super happy my res temps have been sub70 so far.

Just added another inch of water, saw a root coming out the side of the net pot. Now it's getting some nice splash from the bubbles, only about quarter inch from water line.

Also readjusted light schedule. Lights off now takes place in the warmest 6 hours of the day hehe

Good call on the lighting there shorti! Do you have a digital thermometer or just check temps manually?

Thanks Dabber

I have an acurite but it sorta kinda sucks so I rely on manual equipment. It's read 86f since I opened it. Even in the fridge xD

Good morning 420magazine, it's back to work for me today .

Christina update, not a whole lot going on - will change soon! Tent temp 74f water temp in bucket 69.5f

Back
Top Bottom