Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

I just got caught up. So clone can turn up male. I hope not that's all I got going right now and would hate to lose some

No a clone taken from a female will be female. unless they are stressed then you run the chance of the plant spitting out hermaphrodites. I started everything from regular seed so I had males and females. I cloned everything males and females in case anyhting might have been worth saving. probably wont save anything. I am hunting for good stuff to keep around definitely dont want to keep anything sub par.

Thanks for stopping by Fastass

About to pop some more seeds need to narrow my search down ASAP. I’m not sure if I am going to keep anything out of what the first round showed me so far. I will keep one of each of the females 3 and maybe 1 of the males still kind of waiting to see how they go before I go tossing plants out. Would hate to have a diamond pop up and I got rid of the cut. Time it’s a taking lol.

seedlings 8 or 9 days above ground

seedlings 2 days above ground

who’s it gonna be first to go lol.
clones taken Jan 5th

Day 9 flower
Just above the rim
6EAADFF0-2A8F-4B90-BB66-AF1800DB7C73.jpeg

Hey everyone how’s it?
So tonight makes it day 10 flower (21 from the flip). Things are moving right along. I noticed on one plant that is getting bigger than the others thru the flip is starting to need more nutrients than the rest. I only want to make one nutrient solution though , I am gonna try increasing just a hair every few days to try and balance it out.

That’s likely gonna be the first to be cut from the roster.

The one I had the least hope for is turning out pretty nice. Not a lot of stretch and low leaf to calyx ratio. I would rather a less leafy plant and just popcorn nuggets on the stalk.

Other than that all is looking right on time so far.

Here is the male I’m gonna put in a cage and get him all Aggro for a full release: hahaha

quick shot of the canopy

image.jpg

I used to write graff and dance now that i am older its only growing and reggae :nomo:and:reading420magazine: :420:.

I used to paint as well. I still will hit up a wall now and again. Legal ones only lol. No more trains either.

Hows it going everyone? hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Everything is rolling along perfectly. Keeping them on a lean diet but fed often. The plants have finally started to go vertical in the last two days. almost growing thru the second net now.

Tonight is day 8 flower and im happy with the look of the plants.
feed is staying the same just added some liquid karma into the feed schedule as well.

Day 8 flower

A couple artsy shots sort of

I am gonna do a video tonight showing whats happening live action.
You have a beautiful eye for the pics :adore:

B-Boy?????? stand over there and I'll brb as I walk off with all your cash to go cope some good shit''' JK ..

AND I have no idea wtf I'm talking about.. Guess I got to take a peak at the vid..????????

O well.. Ain't my cup of tea.............. Sure ain't not my kind of tunes........ I didn't get the story if any,, I just hear some hip hop kind of tunes and my blinders went up..... Me and most hip hop types of music don't ever get anywhere..

Unless we're talking bout that foxy little split-tail, in your garden?
It’s all love woody. I like all genres. That video is cool it’s just really long and it won’t appeal to everyone.
foxy split tails is the most important!!!

You have a beautiful eye for the pics :adore:
Hey thanks green thumb Lou and welcome.
I am learning the picture thing like growing I will probably never stop learning

Back
Top Bottom