Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Today is day 6 for the new seeds I popped and there’s more in the pipeline. Some black lime x pre 98 bubba coming and a few others.

Here’s
sour strawberry kush x trophy wife

Back row - ssk x trophy wife
Front - panda mintz x orange zkittles

panda mintz x orange zkittles

Party time!
:party:

Lookin' great!
:passitleft:

Thanks brotha. Yeah they are about to hit that final stretch and the canopy should be decent in the end.... I hope

The boys just loving this warmer weather we have had the last two days with more on the way. Will be culling a lot over the next couple weeks. Planning on covering the ramp and making a little greenhouse for the plants I could put plants out now and get a harvest in the beginning of April. Time to put in some more work.
hope everyone has an awesome weekend! :Namaste:
EC3D6731-6847-44BB-A162-D847A4FCCC27.jpeg

Boys and their skate ramps!
I’m gonna have to get a board out and have one of them drop in on the ramp. I will do it with one I’m gonna cull though give em one last hoorah before I break out the machete.

Like dogs on surfboards, a video needs to go up for that!
I’m gonna make a video of that without a doubt. There’s one that seems more athletic than others so he will go first. Lol

Today is day 6 for the new seeds I popped and there’s more in the pipeline. Some black lime x pre 98 bubba coming and a few others.

Here’s
sour strawberry kush x trophy wife

Back row - ssk x trophy wife
Front - panda mintz x orange zkittles

panda mintz x orange zkittles

great shots bud. nicely done

I have used a few LEDs and now the CMH.
The more natural light helps me with both spotting of issues but also photos. Less editing of purple light.

Also getting the right amount of heat off it. Good penetration into the canopy and 100W less than my two LEDs
I watched a posting on utube a few days ago,,it was the guy responsible for promoting the light meters in some college or another. He has did extensive experimentation with differing light.
He was of the opinion that the amount of light is more important than the type but that everything must be balanced so.
Meaning, more light means more of everything else Nutes,, Soil,,, CO2 it's all about balance.

I watched a posting on utube a few days ago,,it was the guy responsible for promoting the light meters in some college or another. He has did extensive experimentation with differing light.
He was of the opinion that the amount of light is more important than the type but that everything must be balanced so.
Meaning, more light means more of everything else Nutes,, Soil,,, CO2 it's all about balance.

Everything is about balance my friend. I know my lighting for flower is borderline not enough but I am not growing for yield just quality. I will have the fire soon as long as these genetics perform if they don’t oh well on to the next strain.

Hows it going everyone? hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Everything is rolling along perfectly. Keeping them on a lean diet but fed often. The plants have finally started to go vertical in the last two days. almost growing thru the second net now.

Tonight is day 8 flower and im happy with the look of the plants.
feed is staying the same just added some liquid karma into the feed schedule as well.

Day 8 flower

A couple artsy shots sort of

I am gonna do a video tonight showing whats happening live action.

Hou! some healthy the plants my Braddah!:rollit: *double shaka*

Hou! some healthy the plants my Braddah!:rollit: *double shaka*
Eeeeeeee big ups bulay
I stay trying for grow da best crip.
mahalos my braddah

Hey @shottafire just caught up on your journal. Going to hang about for this one if that's OK with you? :Namaste:.
Plants are looking really happy and healthy.
Think I caught up just in time, it's looking like they're going to explode over the next few weeks. :ganjamon:.

Hey Lancashire Farmer... Welcome!
Of course your welcome to hang out here. Plants are looking decent and they should blow up some in the next week.

Thanks for stopping by Lanc Farmer :passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom