Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

I know I have it good when I can put a plant from indoors out in the middle of January and they are doing ok.
What is your outside temps and how many hrs of daylight are you getting?

What is your outside temps and how many hrs of daylight are you getting?

It’s about 10 Celsius at night and around 20 Celsius in the day at least that’s what my phone says. I don’t think it’s extremely accurate

It’s about 10 Celsius at night and around 20 Celsius in the day at least that’s what my phone says. I don’t think it’s extremely accurate
They seem to be doing well for 10c
I have a friend that lives up the mountain and has a plant that is known to be very tender it is some sort of Mediterranean vine and apparently needs,,mild temperate lots of sun,, she now has it all round the garden and it's thriving even though it hates cold,, rain,, high winds,, the house could hardly be in a more exposed cold damp place,, beside being up a mountain the house sits on the peak of a hill and gets hit with everything,, it's so bad in winter you phone them to open the door before getting out of the car for fear of the elements doing damage while you wait to get in. Apparently it took her about three years to acclimatize it but eventualy she managed to get it to grow and grow very well,,,in fact I don't think she could get rid of the stuff now if she wanted to.

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair in the back row and quietly watch your gals grow?:blunt:Looks like things are off to a great start. :thumb::Namaste:

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair in the back row and quietly watch your gals grow?:blunt:Looks like things are off to a great start. :thumb::Namaste:
Hey Cola Monster. Of course I don’t mind. Things should be interesting enough at least. Good to see you still on here after all these years. I’m probably gonna kill more plants than I grow out here lol. I’m a picky sob

Day 5 flower today and finally starting to see some stretch and pistil development. I’m suspect about another plant being herm already. Not surprised. It’s all good though I am just gonna start running the tank perpetual. Plants come out new ones go in kind of thing. Gonna wait a couple more days before culling. Can’t tell 100 percent for sure
I checked for light leaks and there is none. Temps and humidity are decent enough.
So it’s most likely genetic.

Hope everyone’s week is going well

The clones are on the chopping block right now gonna toss what I don’t like once I see them flower out a bit more. I want to keep them as long as I possibly can but need space for new seeds popped. Should be able to tell in a couple more weeks.

Here’s the clones or teens that @InTheShed hooked me up with.
Left to right
DTF (van stank) I’m pretty sure
It’s it punch (sungrown genetics)
Candida not sure where it’s from but high cbd

peace to all of yous

Those flowering girls/whatevers are reaching for the second net already! Clones look great, and DTF is indeed Stank Genetics.

The Candida is from Medical Marijuana Genetics (MMG) and is listed between 11 and 20% CBD (depending on the pheno) with always less than 1% THC. I had my oil tested and it came in at around 0.5mg/ml THC. I'm guessing this plant will be around 15% CBD.

Those flowering girls/whatevers are reaching for the second net already! Clones look great, and DTF is indeed Stank Genetics.

The Candida is from Medical Marijuana Genetics (MMG) and is listed between 11 and 20% CBD (depending on the pheno) with always less than 1% THC. I had my oil tested and it came in at around 0.5mg/ml THC. I'm guessing this plant will be around 15% CBD.

thank you shedster

Shottie,,, How are you feeling about your CMH lighting at this stage?
Are you only using one 315W on it's own. What area are you covering and Do you think it enough?
and At what height from the plants?
Questions Questions Questions!

Do you normally pay attention to Celsius, or Fahrenheit?

I use Fahrenheit. blue was asking and I know he’s not in the states so I gave Celsius. :high-five:

Shottie,,, How are you feeling about your CMH lighting at this stage?
Are you only using one 315W on it's own. What area are you covering and Do you think it enough?
and At what height from the plants?
Questions Questions Questions!

I love the cmh. The room is about 42” x 45” not sure how many cm that is though. I could use a little more light. It’s about 30” from tops. Everything is going great except for the genetics and I might be scrapping all these and starting completely new genetics. The seeds I started with are seeds I accidentally made and I’m feeling like it was a herm that pollinated the plants and not a male. Time will tell but I don’t want to breed with unstable stuff. Pop more seeds lol

Beautiful and healthy plants my Braddah. I love CMH bulbs. Full spectrum action!!. I remember when I first got them I was tripping cuz at $40 a bulb at that time I thought they sent me metal halide bulbs haha.. small kine snap but I did see a difference once I turned them on. It was a win win since I would blast the plants with MH anyway at the end of flower with the HPS. Hope you have a blessed day my Braddah
:passitleft:

Beautiful and healthy plants my Braddah. I love CMH bulbs. Full spectrum action!!. I remember when I first got them I was tripping cuz at $40 a bulb at that time I thought they sent me metal halide bulbs haha.. small kine snap but I did see a difference once I turned them on. It was a win win since I would blast the plants with MH anyway at the end of flower with the HPS. Hope you have a blessed day my Braddah
:passitleft:

CMH get action. I want to add light to my box I might get one more CMH or possibly a couple little led’s. Tanks ah for cruising um Hawaiian

I use Fahrenheit. blue was asking and I know he’s not in the states so I gave Celsius. :high-five:

I love the cmh. The room is about 42” x 45” not sure how many cm that is though. I could use a little more light. It’s about 30” from tops. Everything is going great except for the genetics and I might be scrapping all these and starting completely new genetics. The seeds I started with are seeds I accidentally made and I’m feeling like it was a herm that pollinated the plants and not a male. Time will tell but I don’t want to breed with unstable stuff. Pop more seeds lol
That's just over a square meter of acreage . I only ask as I have two cmh and never used them,, I was going to add two Quantum Boards in between the CMH but I think I may just tear on with the 2 CMH on there own and see how it goes.

I think the thing that is loved by the CMH users is the colour rendering and ability to see what is going on in the leaves.

That's just over a square meter of acreage . I only ask as I have two cmh and never used them,, I was going to add two Quantum Boards in between the CMH but I think I may just tear on with the 2 CMH on there own and see how it goes.

I think the thing that is loved by the CMH users is the colour rendering and ability to see what is going on in the leaves.

let em rip. The cmh is really nice. And yeah the spectrum is nice plants look beautiful under the light

I have used a few LEDs and now the CMH.
The more natural light helps me with both spotting of issues but also photos. Less editing of purple light.

Also getting the right amount of heat off it. Good penetration into the canopy and 100W less than my two LEDs

Back
Top Bottom