Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Auurrriiiggghhht Big I stay getting the crip pakalolo up country. Lots of friends in the islands cause I like get barreled and smoke some kine too.

Gotta be my Braddah!! All bline and in the pit!:surf: :high-five:

Just won these
Pirates of the emerald triangle
Uzbekistani IBL
Super stoked on these

Attachments

• 842079C3-4185-495D-AC51-CEFEF80D6534.jpeg
    842079C3-4185-495D-AC51-CEFEF80D6534.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 34
How’s it everyone?
My experiment with the males is coming along. Been outside for two weeks just growing very slow due to cold temps but nothing compared to what some of you deal with daily. I will be stoked if I can collect pollen from the one male that is wreaking. No worries if not.

I also popped some more stuff
2 x calypso (big worm genetics)
2 x G13 x haze f4 x blissful wizard (captains connection)
3 x Black lime bubba (Katsu seeds)

here’s the sour strawberry kush x trophy wife 3 days above ground

And the panda mintz x orange zkittles 3 days above ground

Back row ssk
Front panda mintz

the clones taken on the 5th chugging right along.

Very nice root development. I would be more than happy to try and deal with those temps compared to my situation lol.
I know I have it good when I can put a plant from indoors out in the middle of January and they are doing ok.

Congrats on the beans shotta! And the babies! And the sprouts! And the living males!

Today was a good day...

It was quite a good day. Lots going on. The three girls are doing good. Still in the solos with no drainage. Lol

Chee the hunt is on! Solid line up you got there my Braddah :blunt:

Hey shotta!!

Nice work brutha.. looks like a fun day in the garden for you. :passitleft:
It was a fun day. And it’s still not over. Have to clean up the girls some in flower and try and spread them out a little more.

:high-five::passitleft:

...lot's goin' on here shotta!...looking good and good stuff for the future... :thumb: ...do you find the auctions a good deal?...as a once a year grower, I'm always leaning to fem's, but now with an inventory of good bud, I'm thinking more about making seeds...S1's and running some reg's for the same purpose...

...IMHO...Ryobi makes an awesome line of cordless tools for the homeowner/handyman...when I retired, my Milwaukee tools(corporation bought) came home with me, so I've gifted a couple Ryobi tools to the maintenance guy at the place we stay in Mexico

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...lot's goin' on here shotta!...looking good and good stuff for the future... :thumb: ...do you find the auctions a good deal?...as a once a year grower, I'm always leaning to fem's, but now with an inventory of good bud, I'm thinking more about making seeds...S1's and running some reg's for the same purpose...

...IMHO...Ryobi makes an awesome line of cordless tools for the homeowner/handyman...when I retired, my Milwaukee tools(corporation bought) came home with me, so I've gifted a couple Ryobi tools to the maintenance guy at the place we stay in Mexico

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Hey hook, thank you.

Yeah I think you should give it a go. I run mostly regs. Just popped three fem black lime bubbas but that and the Xanadu from Katsu is the only feminized stuff that I have.
The auctions can be a steal sometimes and sometimes it’s easier and comparable in price to just buy it so it all depends.

Ryobi is a great little outfit and I only took a stab cause I’m an electrician and my buddies at work would laugh me off the job with ryobi. Great homeowners tool or great for people with a limited budget.

Haha!

Wonder where Black & Decker falls on the spectrum.... lol
:rofl:
I'm a Bosch guy here. Own a few Porter Cable for around the house, but work tools need to be a bit tougher.
Hay P I Love your new avatar. Brian Representing with a Big bag of weed, Looks like the bag a buddy hooked me up with, You know who you are :adore:

Back
Top Bottom