Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Thanks bro. Yeah these ones popped some nice roots. Usually I am able to get them but on occasion something will go wrong and they will root slow or not root. That last round was the first cuts I had taken in 3 years. But they all popped roots I was stoked. I never really liked clonex and always preffered root tech. Well the local hydro closest to me only had clonex.
I soak the plugs in a light nute solution with a little clonex gel mixed in as well and snip and dip. Easy method.
thanksfor stopping by sparkey the dog

Hey fastass,

Dude 5 out of 11 on your first go around is great. I lost all mine when I first tried.
the canopy should be full of nice and green buds very soon. Hoping I have all females in there I’m suspect on one of them so we shall see.
Thanks for stopping in fastass
See you around brotha
Thanks I watched alot of videos before I make the first cut it was before I got on here. I think with everyone here's help I would have done way better. Maybe saved my first grow I lost 3 of 4 I only got sour diesel left. 4 weeks in flower

Hay Fastass I am also new to growing and I watched A Lot of videos and read a lot of articles before I found 420mag. Once I did and got settled in I started a journal and a lot of Great people showed up to help. I have learned much more from 420mag then I did researching on my own. The people here are Great and will give you all the help you need. Visit a bunch of journals, Ask questions everyone here is eager to help you have a successful grow.

Love having a new houseplant to clean the air and just to look at. This bubba just never had the vigor. I know bubbas are slow but she didn’t make it with the group that’s in transition to flower. So it’s my new houseplant only getting indirect light from outside and when I turn light on in room. Just another experiment and I don’t see any bubba in it.

Today was a great day. Had the chance to meet up with @InTheShed and chatted for awhile. I have always enjoyed meeting like minded people from this forum. We traded some tips and traded some genetics . Was a good time. Shed is a very cool down to earth dude and he’s passionate about the plant.
I will share more tomorrow when I get the chance.
On another note I am going to officially say flower day 1 started today and couldn’t be happier. Everything is staying nice and even about to let them go vertical.

Here’s a Pic day 1 of flower
D672FE75-9AFF-44AB-809D-1FFFE9F2B21B.jpeg

Nice houseplant! I think you'll see pistils in a week or so :). Scrog looks great!

thank you shed.
They are actually showing pistils just hard to see in pics.

Speaking of flowering extras, I may flip a solo cup clone about the size of one you got. For science!
No better way to learn than experiment in the name of science

Unfortunately tonight I positively identified two plants exhibiting both sexes. No wasting time. Pull em out and figure out what to put in there place to fill the footprint back up. I don’t want light hitting the ground only want it hitting leaves. That’s what growing indoors is all about using every square inch of available light.
I will do a video on how I go about a situation like this. Not really sure what to do lol.

Other than this little setback everything is growing perfectly. I have a few new clones in the stable, a gift from a friend here... you know who you are. Thank you again!

the two clones I took in the video have rooted but haven’t shown a root yet but I know they rooted cause i can’t pull them out of the plug. Should see roots tomorrow if I turn room heater on tonight. We will see.

will post a video later if I get around to it. If not tomorrow.
Hope everyone’s weekend was awesome n that.

I did read that right 2 out of five turn male. If so so sad.
That’s the way it goes. Running regular seed that’s untested. I did the test on them since these seeds were from a mistake I made last year. Turns out they are not stable. So I still have the three in there and I’m gonna figure it out. Rolling with the punches amigo it’s all good. I don’t grow for yield either, I grow for quality and I don’t want any boofy seedy hermie flowers. Lol

Lookin good over there Shotta! Sucks about the herms :( Love the new house plant ya got:love:
Thanks candy... not too bothered by the herms. it’s gonna happen. I’m just glad that I have no problems culling anymore. It’s hard to take plants that look perfectly healthy out and chop em down. The bubba just got thrown back in to make a last minute appearance in the dank tank.

hermies,,,,,, shit happens time to regroup is all..

Garden looks great.. Loved the Vid''

Keepem Green

Shotta looking good man, videos are awesome. I'm going to copy your method and try get some clones going.
Thanks bro. My videos are a little all over the place but yes the method I showed to clone is simple as it gets and very effective. Just snip and dip. Skip all the fancy tricks and keep it simple. No need to soak the cutting in water or make the cut under the water just remove the plant from intense light for half an hour or an hour and cut away. Mist them once and set it in the dome. Roots in a week as long as temps stay above 70 and below 80. If you need any pointers or have any questions give me a shout.

Back
Top Bottom