Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Lol Ryobi. Looking good in here. Great journal.
I laughed when I saw that. Nothing wrong with Ryobi unless you work in construction.
Thanks buddy I feel like sometimes my journaling comes across as scattered. Haha
I prefer to keep things simple as much as possible.

Aloha Braddah shottafire!

got myself caught up. Gonna kick back and cruz for a bit if you don’t mind. Plants are are looking cherry and set up is clean. Too bad about the herms.. at least they showed out early and not half way through when buds are stacking.

Motarebel got some crip in his gear... the kind that makes you sit and watch the conditions for too long before getting out there for a surf haha.. had a herijuana cross that had that coffee hash taste. Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!

:passitleft:

Aloha Braddah shottafire!

got myself caught up. Gonna kick back and cruz for a bit if you don’t mind. Plants are are looking cherry and set up is clean. Too bad about the herms.. at least they showed out early and not half way through when buds are stacking.

Motarebel got some crip in his gear... the kind that makes you sit and watch the conditions for too long before getting out there for a surf haha.. had a herijuana cross that had that coffee hash taste. Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!

aloha sunnyskies
Brah you can cruise ums automatics. What island you stay Ss? Tanks ah for stopping by. schmall kine Haole pigeon styles. Haha everyone will be like wtf is this?

aloha sunnyskies
Brah you can cruise ums automatics. What island you stay Ss? Tanks ah for stopping by. schmall kine Haole pigeon styles. Haha everyone will be like wtf is this?

Chee!! Rajah dat my Braddah! I stay puna side Big Island!

Garden looks good, babies look healthy, and I'm sure you have time to spread the flowering girls out to fill in at least some of the gaps in the net.

I only use cups without holes for transferring clones. When they're home, the inside cups are clear with holes and the outside ones are solid.

[pardon the curved thumb, it was intended for Virgin Ground]

BTdubs I'm a Ryobi user, because I don't need a $100 drill :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Chee!! Rajah dat my Braddah! I stay puna side Big Island!
Auurrriiiggghhht Big I stay getting the crip pakalolo up country. Lots of friends in the islands cause I like get barreled and smoke some kine too.

Garden looks good, babies look healthy, and I'm sure you have time to spread the flowering girls out to fill in at least some of the gaps in the net.

I only use cups without holes for transferring clones. When they're home, the inside cups are clear with holes and the outside ones are solid.

[pardon the curved thumb, it was intended for Virgin Ground]

BTdubs I'm a Ryobi user, because I don't need a $100 drill :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Like I said as long as your not showing up to the job site with ryobi gear you’ll be ok. Lmao. I just left them in cups no drainage. They look fine.

Like I said as long as your not showing up to the job site with ryobi gear you’ll be ok. Lmao. I just left them in cups no drainage. They look fine.
Hay isn't the company supposed to supply the power tools. They always did on the jobs I did but they were commercial or Industrial.

Hay isn't the company supposed to supply the power tools. They always did on the jobs I did but they were commercial or Industrial.
Not all company’s are like that at least mine wasn’t. I like having all my tools though. Do side work for extra cheddar. :high-five:

Not all company’s are like that at least mine wasn’t. I like having all my tools though. Do side work for extra cheddar. :high-five:
I see what you are saying. I always used their tools on the job and had my own for side projects But Milwaukee is hard to beat.

I saw that pic the other day. Made me chuckle, they couldn’t find a chick hot enough for Hilti. That’s why it’s not up there! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m a Hilti man! Everything is hilti!:thumb:
Haha!

Wonder where Black & Decker falls on the spectrum.... lol
:rofl:
I'm a Bosch guy here. Own a few Porter Cable for around the house, but work tools need to be a bit tougher.

Hilti is the heavy duty way to go. Makita is good for electricians they have plenty power they are lightweight and durable... same with Milwaukee
But any tool will work in the right hands just might be a struggle. Lol

Back
Top Bottom