Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Just got this yesterday. My state passed a law last year, fighting against glassware, but convenience stores and head shops are helping glassware make a comeback. :)

This is a mini-sherlock bubbler, but while I've tried it with water, I prefer it without. Cost me $13, including sales tax. That's my homegrown in the bowl, by the way. ;)
SAM_10962.JPG
SAM_11042.JPG

Cheers all, happy Tokeday, and Namaste. Love you all.

EDIT: My friend has a similar one that he also uses without water, and it gets gooey, really quickly, because it has a very skinny downstem. I about cussed him out when he grabbed a heavy metal stick to try and clean it, and ran home and got my pipe cleaners. If you all get any of these, use soft toots, please. It's only common sense. ;) Namaste.

EDIT2: Despite its diminutive size, the pipe has a large chamber (far water) that allows a large amount of smoke to build up and when you release the carb, you get a very large, yet comfortable inhalation of your medicine. I'd highly recommend a little bubbler like this to anyone, but especially those who have a hard time dealing with hot smoke. Cheers, again! Namaste.

Just got this yesterday. My state passed a law last year, fighting against glassware, but convenience stores and head shops are helping glassware make a comeback. :)

This is a mini-sherlock bubbler, but while I've tried it with water, I prefer it without. Cost me $13, including sales tax. That's my homegrown in the bowl, by the way. ;)
SAM_10962.JPG
SAM_11042.JPG

EDIT: My friend has a similar one that he also uses without water, and it gets gooey, really quickly, because it has a very skinny downstem. I about cussed him out when he grabbed a heavy metal stick to try and clean it, and ran home and got my pipe cleaners. If you all get any of these, use soft toots, please. It's only common sense. ;) Namaste.

EDIT2: Despite its diminutive size, the pipe has a large chamber (far water) that allows a large amount of smoke to build up and when you release the carb, you get a very large, yet comfortable inhalation of your medicine. I'd highly recommend a little bubbler like this to anyone, but especially those who have a hard time dealing with hot smoke. Cheers, again! Namaste.

I use a bobby pin to clean ALL my pipes glass or old school metal. Although i dont have any metal pipes anymore.

This is my oil collection. I have many bits and bobs. Ash chetcher, a few adapters to make shur everything fits on everything i have, hand blown glass bowls, quarts nails, titanium nails, and domeless nails. Enjoy the eye candy.
20140617_235232.jpg

This is a tsunami bong that i picked up off someone who owed me some money. Thought it was a cheap low end bong. Boy was i wrong. Turns out these things are $250+ range.
20140617_235326.jpg
20140617_235308.jpg

6 pin holes 3 each side to swirl smoke and jet tar from the smoke to make a cleaner hit
20140617_235342.jpg

Each piece has its own serial number
20140617_235515.jpg

Blue swirl hand blown bowl piece for the tsunami
20140617_235706.jpg

This is my tricked out tsunami with a ash chetcher and a domeless nail
20140617_235831.jpg

This is my every day smoker
20140617_235910.jpg

My baby is getting married in August.... Excited about being done (3 daughters married 3 years in a row) but she's my baby and always will be...

Congratulations. I wish you and you family the best.

SAM_10962.JPG
SAM_11042.JPG

dude i have thee same problem, but it just recently started I've been smoking more then normal latelyand i was told it has resin back up so i boiled it in hott water and helped alil but still water was getting my marywanna all wet, sooooo someone else told me to use rubbing alcohol and it got resin out but now all my weed taste like rubbing alcohol and yes i boiled it in water again after putting alcohol in it. I only use my hammers now. heres a pic of mine
CAM00994.jpg
CAM00991.jpg

dude i have thee same problem, but it just recently started I've been smoking more then normal latelyand i was told it has resin back up so i boiled it in hott water and helped alil but still water was getting my marywanna all wet, sooooo someone else told me to use rubbing alcohol and it got resin out but now all my weed taste like rubbing alcohol and yes i boiled it in water again after putting alcohol in it. I only use my hammers now. heres a pic of mine
CAM00994.jpg
CAM00991.jpg
We clean all ours with alcohol and don't notice the after taste. Using the 91 or 99%. It's the only thing that we have found that gently removes it with no scrapeing or rubbing.

I use denture cleaners to clean my glass bong. Plug all holes, fill with water, stick a denture cleaner tablet in leave overnight, rinse clean in morning. Any crap anywhere is easily removed with a piece of cloth.

Has anybody tried the "smokenado, turbine cyclone"? Saw it advertised somewhere on here, looks like it'd be a nice hit. I want to get one but can't find them in Australia. Don't know about ordering glass from o/s. Long way to travel and back again if broken when gets here. Ideas?

CAM00994.jpg
CAM00991.jpg

Try using a stronger alcohol, so it evaporates more quickly, and also, try setting it in the sun for a few hours when you're all done cleaning it, so the sun can help warm it up and make the alcohol go away. Most importantly, however, is that after you use alcohol to clean it, that it is bone-dry before you put any water into it.

How long have you had your Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer and how do you like the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer? I am currently reviewing a Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer.

Ive had it for 7 or 8 months. Dont remember exactly but I know it was before New Years. I love the thing and use it almost exclusively because the Pen Vape I recently got does more burning than vaping. I set it to 375 and use the whip with the fan, for best results I let it sit for 10 or 15 mins to warm up really good even though the display says its up to temp within 30 seconds or so. I just find it hits better after waiting.

The only thing I dont like about it is the presets on the remote are all in Celsius but the display temp can be changed to Fahrenheit so its really not an issue at all so thats just nitpickin.

Back
Top Bottom