Show us what you're pressing

Two 7gram runs of blueberry from canuck seeds cured in 62percent humidity pack for 2months .FIRE! Pressed at 210 deg. :passitleft::high-five::cough::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::Namaste::420:

If you don't mind @scrogster, can we see a picture of your whole press?
Not to judge, I'm just building a clearer picture in my head of what I want.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Is yours the "dp-bj6t35"? I see wood between the frame and press plate, I'm confused why they used a soft material on the press.

Not to judge, I'm just building a clearer picture in my head of what I want.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Is yours the "dp-bj6t35"? I see wood between the frame and press plate, I'm confused why they used a soft material on the press.
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest it's a thermal break. So the heat doesn't transfer to the frame. If it's seasoned maple or oak or various other extremely hard woods it's definitely far from soft especially after a few presses!

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest it's a thermal break. So the heat doesn't transfer to the frame. If it's seasoned maple or oak or various other extremely hard woods it's definitely far from soft especially after a few presses!
That’s what I thought... possibly a heat insulator.

Yes sir its the dab press 6ton. Far as the wood its bamboo hard wood exactly what you think it's for :thumb:

Just got back from local head store . I picked up a scrapper to collect my rosin from oil slick paper. And was going to get a oil rig instead bought a banger to convert my double bubble bong into a oil rig . :eek: Just took a dab of some canuck cookies I pressed few weeks back and.....:woohoo::meditate:

Back
Top Bottom