Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Silverfox125

Good afternoon and thank you for stopping by my journal. It will be my first journal in years but I feel I have the time to dedicate to a journal at the moment.

I’ve been growing non stop for about 4 years now. I’m by no means an expert but not a rookie either.

I grow all organic With the only mutes added being compost tea during flower.

I have recently moved to the perpetual grow and after a rocky start (we’ll get to that later) I am confident enough to at least start a journal.

let’s get to the set up

What strain is it? 1- gg#4. 2 - mk ultra x blue dream. I created these seeds. They are an F1 hybrid and from experience they well undoubtedly look different
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor basement. Veg tent 2x2. Flower 3x3
Soil or Hydro? Seeding peat moss. Then to subcools super soil mix (I don’t care much for subcool but that recipe is perfect)
Size of light? Veg 400 mh. Flower a brand new beautiful 260 w (true watt) from my good friends at @BudgetLED seriously it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen and it dramatically densed to these airy candy kush sativas i have been finishing up for a friend.
Is it aircooled? Not the light itself but 1 exhaust 1 intake and 1 circulating fan keeps the tent about 4 degrees hotter than ambient.
Temp of Room? 68-74
RH of Room/cab? 55

Awesome you are starting this and glad hear you are liking our lighting!
:ganjamon:

We can't wait to see your grow! Thanks for tagging us.

So as I hinted at earlier I’ve struggled getting my perpetual grow going.

why? Well my friends I made a mistake. I found this high bay led from work and thought it looked perfect. Got a tent. Sprouted some seeds life was so good

The seeds sprouted like normal but seemed to be growing slower than I remembered. It’s been about a year since I’ve actually grown from seed due to utilizing clones from my grow them my friend having some health issues I did my best to finish his neglected plant.

so 2 weeks go by and I’m still waiting on a second set of leaves. Impatience kicks in. I lower the light and pretty much fry all of my seeds. Except one guy who some how just fought through the pain. I placed it under one of my wife’s amazon blurple led lights she uses for house plants. It was not enough light for the plant but was enough to maintain life but not much more.

fast forward I got my new LED. And then moved my mh to the veg tent. The first couple days it got a little to warm in there because i had no exhaust just intake because the led didn’t require removing heat.

so I have 1 plant that looks a little rough right now but it’s seen some stuff. It’s been through hard times so take it easy on the poor guy. I’m going to help him live his best life moving forward

So as I hinted at earlier I’ve struggled getting my perpetual grow going.

why? Well my friends I made a mistake. I found this high bay led from work and thought it looked perfect. Got a tent. Sprouted some seeds life was so good

The seeds sprouted like normal but seemed to be growing slower than I remembered. It’s been about a year since I’ve actually grown from seed due to utilizing clones from my grow them my friend having some health issues I did my best to finish his neglected plant.

so 2 weeks go by and I’m still waiting on a second set of leaves. Impatience kicks in. I lower the light and pretty much fry all of my seeds. Except one guy who some how just fought through the pain. I placed it under one of my wife’s amazon blurple led lights she uses for house plants. It was not enough light for the plant but was enough to maintain life but not much more.

fast forward I got my new LED. And then moved my mh to the veg tent. The first couple days it got a little to warm in there because i had no exhaust just intake because the led didn’t require removing heat.

so I have 1 plant that looks a little rough right now but it’s seen some stuff. It’s been through hard times so take it easy on the poor guy. I’m going to help him live his best life moving forward

No worries at all!

4FA5E8F8-3755-420D-B5F8-7BD58FD61AED.jpeg
5975C6E5-015C-4630-99BE-1DC0655CA410.jpeg

068660EB-1A06-4733-A580-4F25F003EDAB.jpeg

C026338F-832B-4055-AD2B-62EBE3FD585C.jpeg

I have to brag about them because they are to humble. Check this light out!! It’s In my flower room so this is not what the plants in the journal are currently under but I just had to show it off.

I did my research. i reached out for advice here. I read all reviews. I was dead set on the quantum board v2 rspec nothing could change my mind. Then I stumbled into @John Wick and his bloom room and completely changed my mind.

I could not be happier with my decision and have recommended it twice now when people ask me for a light recommendation

C026338F-832B-4055-AD2B-62EBE3FD585C.jpeg

I have to brag about them because they are to humble. Check this light out!! It’s In my flower room so this is not what the plants in the journal are currently under but I just had to show it off.

I did my research. i reached out for advice here. I read all reviews. I was dead set on the quantum board v2 rspec nothing could change my mind. Then I stumbled into @John Wick and his bloom room and completely changed my mind.

I could not be happier with my decision and have recommended it twice now when people ask me for a light recommendation

Wow! Thanks for the support! We truly appreciate it. It's hard in the streets for us smaller companies. We dont have the massive marketing budget.

:adore:

Hey silverfox!! First of all! Thank you so much for the shout-out! I’m most certainly tagging in and will follow along! I’m excited for your journey.

secondly, I’m loving these lights from @BudgetLED and silverfox, your light has no exemptions! Superb!:bravo: I look forward to watching your journal come to life!

I see you said budgetLED doesn’t have much of a marketing budget! It all starts here BudgetLED!! You’ve come to the right place! :bravo:

Hey silverfox!! First of all! Thank you so much for the shout-out! I’m most certainly tagging in and will follow along! I’m excited for your journey.

secondly, I’m loving these lights from @BudgetLED and silverfox, your light has no exemptions! Superb!:bravo: I look forward to watching your journal come to life!

I see you said budgetLED doesn’t have much of a marketing budget! It all starts here BudgetLED!! You’ve come to the right place! :bravo:

Thanks! We are more focused on investing in our products. This was our first direct effort in the advertising world. We are excited to be here.

We operate kinda old school - "Treat every customer right - every time. Give them the best product with the best service and the word will spread."

Sorry I’m late ... (out of breath) ... I slept through my alarm! Happy to follow along! Did you name your strain? That light is monster!! And, that little fella (seedling) has character! :)

Ha ha I keep telling myself it just builds character lol. But I have seriously considered doing a breeding run with a clone from that guy

thanks for tagging along guys. Let’s see how this all plays out.
It almost feels like a first time grow with all the moving parts right now lol.

D55A45BC-0715-4EE3-9682-4B7B15909475.jpeg

Its been steadily perking up. New growth is healthy. Tent temps are perfect at the moment.

my only concern is one seed sprouted but hasn’t progressed much.

I’ve got some seeds germinating just in case it doesn’t take off and like I said I’m debating doing a breeding run with the resilient mk ultra x bd being the father and crossing the gg and another seed of the mku x blue dream

I have not named it yet. I have been thinking of things.

I’m open to suggestions.

right now the top of my list is project stargate as a tribute to the mk ultra father.

How high is the light from the babies?

And I like the name with the tribute! Better than the names I come up with for grows. Normally I name mine after they start developing along.

First time grower and can't wait to follow your journal. I did purchase me a quantum board myself, Its awesome. :hookah:

Man I have some weird obsession with first time growers. Do you have a journal?

I love to try to help people not make the stupid mistakes.

i think this stems from having such a great guide my first grow. I still use his watering technique. I fondly read through my first grow a couple weeks ago and it was only then that I realized what a huge help @CareStaker was and how fortunate I was to have him stumble into my budget grow.

things have changed a lot since then. but none to them general routine.

it’s where’s I learned to enjoy the process.... something @Opar has to be sick of hearing me say. But I think it’s truly one of the most important parts especially for impatient people like me when getting into those final days

Back
Top Bottom