Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

NASA...."North American Scroggers Asso.".

Lol, love it! your scrog looks great cc, I actually just ordered a new tent and the plan is to have 2 plants like yours! I also placed a seed order with one of 420's lovely sponsors! Can't wait to see what the free seeds are lol. I love when goodies are coming in the mail! Update coming soon guys, happy growing everyone!
:hookah:

Lol, love it! your scrog looks great cc, I actually just ordered a new tent and the plan is to have 2 plants like yours! I also placed a seed order with one of 420's lovely sponsors! Can't wait to see what the free seeds are lol. I love when goodies are coming in the mail! Update coming soon guys, happy growing everyone!
:hookah:
Bet ya dig your tent. Yeah, I like when stuffs in the mail. Cannabis Christmas.

Looking super sticky those buds are, coming along really nicely. You and CA215 have definately inspired me to move to scrog next time. Makes my plant room look a bit sad considering i have 9 and no where near that level of bud lol. :bravo:

Wow! Gotta let us know how this MK treats you at the end of the journal ;) +reps for awesome plants

Thanks so much for the kind words homies! I know, I'm excited too see how the MK turns out too! Thanks for stopping by, and happy growing amigos!

:welcome:
Day 40 of 12/12 :joint:

Hey 420! Sorry this update is a tad late...It was a mix of work being busy and my scrog being "not so photogenic" at the moment lol. The fans are definitely noticeable this week. I'm still not sure what it could be, I've read that Tiger Bloom can be pretty harsh but could it also be a lack of nutrients? I fed the plant super mild nutes this week but that could just be hurting if this is a deficiency. Also I switched and started watering with filtered water instead of just tap, hopefully it helps. My lights are about 15 inches from the canopy so I'm thinking it can't be burn from the lights. Either way the buds are still swelling nicely and packing on the trichomes. I took pics of lots of the buds this week, try not to look at the splotchy leaves lol. I still think she's a looker lol.

DSCN030013.JPG

DSCN03019.JPG

DSCN03029.JPG

DSCN030310.JPG

DSCN030810.JPG

DSCN03109.JPG

DSCN031110.JPG

DSCN03127.JPG

DSCN03139.JPG

DSCN03148.JPG

DSCN031511.JPG

DSCN03168.JPG

DSCN03176.JPG

DSCN03186.JPG

DSCN03195.JPG

DSCN03219.JPG

DSCN03227.JPG

DSCN03237.JPG

DSCN03266.JPG

DSCN03285.JPG

DSCN03296.JPG

DSCN03305.JPG

DSCN03325.JPG

I know I should have put a size reference object in the pics, I will next week. The buds are pretty thick and dense, looking like a halfway decent crop lol. So thanks for stopping by everyone, thanks for all the great help and feed back too, and as always, Happy Growing!

:peace:

I believe your leaf damage on the upper fan leaves is from either a pH fluctuation or too high of nutrients causing a nutrient lockout. what is the pH of the first runoff when you water your plant? what and how much nutrients per gallon are you using?

Thanks for the great compliments all! As for PH KingJohnC, I guess its time to break down and buy the ol' PH meter...lol. I'm pretty sure its not a PH problem but I should check my run off anyways. I'm guessing she just wasn't ready for the strength of the Tiger Bloom, live and learn. Thanks again for stopping by y'all, happy growing!
:thanks:

Looking like some mighty dense buds to me! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom