Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

The final pictures before I chop. 62 says in flower :green_heart:

9BF7BC4F-03D2-4027-8772-14D26481D30A.jpeg

E5FE3529-EC5E-4CC1-8F92-A0ADCA2350C2.jpeg

I could never get to and around all the plants if they were Scrog. I have nothing but respect for those who do them

i understand there are a ton of ways to get the Job done right. Hopefully once it warms up we can :passitleft:

Big scrogs can definitely take a toll on your back. No doubt about that.

i keep thinking of putting one in my 4x4 when I get done with renovations but that keeps coming to mind. I have lower back issues and can’t imagine some of stretching you have to do to reach the middle of it.

is yours a 4x4?

Damn took me 3 hours and I feel like I got nowhere. I may be halfway done. Heading to bed for the night. I’ll finish them up tomorrow. :high-five:

It’s definitely a lot more work doing the whole plant. I think as I have more harvest per year with the 3rd tent in operation I’ll be cutting branches. This will probably be the last time I do the whole plant.

it’s always good but I can’t be sure I get any major benefit from doing the whole plant. It always takes me twice as long as if I cut branches.

I’ll get the rest trimmed up tonight and should have harvest numbers in about 10 days.

If you’re interested you can watch me bumble through breedingin my seed journal or watch me try not to fail Megacrop and do dope seeds stardawg justice in my other journal. I think I’ll keep that journal going all year at least as dope seeds has tons of great options.

thanks again everybody.

Officially out of trim jail. Lady silver and the kids are at a birthday party so today I’m making some canna oil and going to try my hand at gummies tomorrow :slide:

thanks @Preston9mm for the link and answering all the questions I had:high-five:

Gummy recipe here’s the link

Back
Top Bottom