Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Right now I’m about 22” off the canopy.

they seem to taco right at 20” in my experience
Thanks for your reply Silverfox. I asked because my light is pretty similar, samsung diodes with far red and infra red and 274 watts. I'm in week 5 and have them at about 18 inches on full power. I think there might be a bit of taco happening. I'll have a better look when the lights come on tonight.
DSC_2296-2022x1517.JPG

You look like you’re in the sweet spot to me.

do you have a journal going?
I have but unfortunately it's not on this site. I started it on the UK site. uk420.com. Being a complete novice I came across their site and bought my lights through their official LED light sponsor so I started the diary on the site. It's under their LED diaries. Captain Sensible is the moniker.

Good morning.

HappyFriday!

today is 56 days since my days have been shorter than my nights. They are getting close but are not quite ready yet. Trichs are still mostly cloudy. Maybe 5% amber.

It’s been a fun ride and I appreciate everybody that has tagged along so far.

61527D1B-0B14-46F9-BAB2-64F2DD7A3C82.jpeg

E2B91DCF-8F71-4B55-99C3-7023F4B76AA2.jpeg
Same boat , just a few Amber:/ Lol I guess it could be worse.

Looking beautiful. Very healthy. How long before the chop?

To be honest I’m not sure. I’d like to take it 9 weeks but we’ll see. They seem to be getting close.

Those are looking SO STELLAR!! :drool: can't believe how fat they're all swelling up!! I need to get me a bigger flower space... hahaha. Looks like they about to be SO worth the wait, and the love invested into them!! Way to go!

Sorry I think I totally forgot to answer you on how I liked the girl scout cookie! It was fantastic. Definitely enjoyed it quite a bit more than my white widow that run. It was a little bit of an unfair comparison, because the widow had these weird false seed pods or something through some of the colas, which seemed to detract from how nice it smoked a little bit. The girl scout was just one big frosty monster. But it also just had a much smoother, creamy taste compared to the widow. I was hoping for a little bit of classic skunkyness to come through in the widow and it didn't really happen, but the girl scout was like fruit, and jam, and vanilla, and nutmeg the WHOLE way through the dry and cure. I still have a lot of old jars from that run that I haven't washed yet because I like to pop the top and just smellllll because they still smell so delicious :laughtwo:. Hoping to get a much bigger girl scout yield off this next run! I think i had roughly 4 oz dried last time. Nothing like these monsters you've got in the tent right now!!

Right now I’m about 22” off the canopy.

they seem to taco right at 20” in my experience
Perhaps the design of the frame and heatsinks allows me to run closer. It's all new territory to me. First time grower but after much research decided that LEDs are the future. I've always been a keen photographer ( I used to use film and develop and print in a dark room at home) so light has always interested me. Just put of interest can I ask what temperatures do you run in veg and flower? As its my first run I am having to follow advice on websites which state slightly cooler during flowering (25-26) but some people seem to not follow this. The slightly lower temperatures, supposedly are better for THC content and terpenes. I don't know.

Pulled a small test piece off both.

got my chores done... transplanted 3 in my veg tent that were in need. got more seed germinating since only one of the stardawg cracked the surface.

got all my plants watered .... phew I’m ready for a:bongrip:

9BDACCC0-0CC2-4D8E-BC11-419A72DE257C.jpeg

2867C5FC-9205-4594-B3EC-104541068172.jpeg

Looking mint!

Cant wait for the choppy choppy! Looks like maybe next weekend?

Back
Top Bottom