Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

All greens very nice grow you have there. envy you and would like to be in your place figuratively. But have to wait till I got mine all six growing and blooming. :goodjob: :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I will definitely post dry weights for you duggan when the time comes. The smell so far is very piney, grapefruit, almost too pungent lol, Smells like a winner. My girl touched one of the buds and was mad cause she couldn't get the resin off her finger! I'm almost more excited about the big batch of trim I've got to make hash with now. Some of the smaller buds I would of kept in the past to smoke went into the trim bag this time, should be a good show when I get my bubble bags. I'll post a bunch more pics later today, gotta clean up, and set up my new tent with my two blue mystics I have growing. See you all soon!
:thanks:

Oh ya baby!!!!!!!!! Now your talkin Hod:):) Bin making bubble for about 8 yrs. now and it is my fav...for sure!!If you can Hod ,grab a full 8 bag set from the "Bubbleman" . Spent alot of time doin that Hod,I can give you great tips on making it:):)To get it pure enough to actually melt when you put heat to it,just holding some makes it go all gooey eh! Very nice meds ...to say the least. Potent though:)I like using the mini washer now ...beats doing it by hand.Especially when you do multiple batches.(the only way to go) .Hod...i'm glad you used the word "piney" in your early description of the MK,I'm hoping for alot of that flavour from mine.Great job again !!! Later, Duggan.

:welcome:
Harvest Update Part 2 :high-five:

Alright so I'm officially done with the MK Ultra! She was a great plant. She is all up and hanging, getting ready for a nice long winter cure lol. My new tent is up and running and Ill post that journal tomorrow I think.

This is my little drying chamber, made from a huge sturdy box.

DSCN04367.JPG

DSCN04376.JPG

DSCN04389.JPG

DSCN04488.JPG

DSCN044711.JPG

Here's a couple shots of my bucket of trim, I'll turn and shake it up everyday till its dry, then I can't wait to try and make some real hash. Its more trim than it look like.

DSCN04458.JPG

DSCN044610.JPG

And then just a few more bud shots until I take some more with dry weights in about 10 days im guessing. They're not the best looking buds, a little leafy, but more dense than my last run, so I'm happy lol.

DSCN04398.JPG

DSCN04407.JPG

DSCN04417.JPG

DSCN04427.JPG

DSCN044311.JPG

DSCN04444.JPG

See you all later with the dry weight update! Happy growing everyone! Don't forget to vote in our 420 contests!

:peace:

Great job at scrog. As you obviously know, it takes a lot of training and pruning from the beginning!!
I know a guy who used a screen and just let the plants grow through it. That ain't scrogging.

Subbed and +reps
I can't wait to see your end result.
You should come check out my 6 plant all organic scrog when if u find a sec. Journal is in infant stage still,
Link in my sig.

Keep growing good my friend!

Thanks guys! Yeah CO, my next round coming up I plan on really immersing myself in the scrog religion lol. This past scrog I did a bit of training into the screen, but for my upcoming one I plan on really weaving branches more so than I have, I got a new tent that will make access easier above and below the screen so I can't wait! Thanks for the kind words and happy growing to you all!

Thanks guys! Yeah CO, my next round coming up I plan on really immersing myself in the scrog religion lol. This past scrog I did a bit of training into the screen, but for my upcoming one I plan on really weaving branches more so than I have, I got a new tent that will make access easier above and below the screen so I can't wait! Thanks for the kind words and happy growing to you all!

Right there with ya. Only gonna grow 3, but they'll be monsters.

Congrats on the harvest. Cant wait to here the weight!!! + reps good sir!!!

:welcome:
Final Nug Shots and Weight :thanks:

Hey everyone! So here is my final update for this little single plant, MK Ultra scrog. My final weight for great smoke able nuggets was a couple grams over 4 ounces! So all in all I'm happy. I threw a lot of little buds into the trim bucket for hash making so it could have been higher. I haven't even tasted any of this grow yet so no smoke report yet. The buds have been curing for weeks now and they smell dank! A very fruity yet skunky smell when the jars are opened. here are some of the more choice nuggets for your viewing pleasure.

DSCN044910.JPG

DSCN04508.JPG

DSCN04518.JPG

DSCN04529.JPG

DSCN04539.JPG

DSCN045410.JPG

DSCN045512.JPG

DSCN04569.JPG

DSCN04579.JPG

DSCN045912.JPG

DSCN04608.JPG

DSCN046111.JPG

DSCN04628.JPG

DSCN046312.JPG

DSCN046410.JPG

Its a shame all the pretty purple was only in the fan leaves but they are still some pretty buds. I haven't smoked since November cause of a new job I'm going out for next week, once I give that clean urine sample I will smoke myself silly lol. Thanks for checking out my grow everyone. I still haven't started my blue mystic journal yet, I've got two plants that have been vegging for 6 weeks now, we shall see if I decide to journal those, work has just been busy and I'm lazy lol. So see you all around and happy growing! and Thanks 420!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom