Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

Its a monster! Really nice grow mate, just seen your sweet purple journal so cant wait to see the end result of this one. Subbed :)

Thanks for the kind words mate! I Apprieciate you beng here, the more the merrier! Yeah, that Sweet Purple was the nicest looking herb I've ever grown, and maybe ever possessed lol, really wish I still had some of it! I can't wait to see how this round in my little tent will turn out! Happy growing everyone!
:thumb:

:welcome:
Day 22 of 12/12:grinjoint:

What's up 420! Here we are on day 22 and the scrog is still doing fine. Today I cleared a lot of the riff raff below the screen. I also took just a few leaves from the canopy to let some of the little shoots get some light that hadn't been. This past week I also gave my plant her first feedings of the grow: Twice she was given a half gallon of water with 1 tsp Big Bloom, 1/2 tsp Grow Big, 1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom, and 5 drops of Microbe Brew, this is all way less than a full strength feed. She seems to have liked the feedings as her leaves are a nicer shade a green today lol. I hope everyone is having a great day, if I left anything out feel free to say so lol. Here are the pics!:

So I know the canopy looks crowded, but for the most part I have moved leaves or removed them to let the vast majority of the bud sites access to some tasty HPS goodness. I'm hoping by leaving a few more fan leaves than I normally would that I may get some denser buds. Also my temps have been great hovering right at 79F! My RH is a tad low but I'll wait to bring out the humidifier until it really dips down.
DSCN02387.JPG

DSCN02399.JPG

DSCN02407.JPG

I moved the fan and lights up for these pics with the HPS off.
DSCN02419.JPG

DSCN02428.JPG

DSCN02439.JPG

DSCN02465.JPG

DSCN02475.JPG

DSCN02487.JPG

DSCN02539.JPG

DSCN02548.JPG

DSCN02555.JPG

DSCN02575.JPG

DSCN02628.JPG

DSCN02605.JPG

DSCN02636.JPG

DSCN02588.JPG

So stick around, next weeks update is gonna be awesome! I love weeks 3 and 4 when you really start to see what you may harvest. Happy growing everyone!

:peace:

Hey Hodder, sorry I'm so late. Don't know how I missed this journal before as I've been waiting on baited breath for your next run. I'm here now, subbed up. Again you've done an outstanding job in veg to create yet another beautiful monster scrogger. Love the new bigger airpot your using. She is a lovely healthy colour and I'm positive you are gonna SMASH that 4 oz goal this time my friend. Take it easy Hodder:;):

:welcome:
Day 25 of 12/12 :partyboy:

Hey guys, just a quick mid-week update. Over all the plant is still doing ok, packing on the buds! But I'm thinking its time to bump up the strength of the feedings, and wanted to see what my fellow 420ers thought. I'm thinking the pale shade of some of the leaves suggests lack of food.

DSCN02648.JPG

DSCN026611.JPG

DSCN02677.JPG

DSCN026812.JPG

DSCN026912.JPG

DSCN02707.JPG

DSCN02726.JPG

DSCN027312.JPG

DSCN027411.JPG

DSCN027510.JPG

DSCN02769.JPG

DSCN027811.JPG

As you can see some of the larger fans still look very green, almost "waxy", with some of the middle ones looking pale. Part of me just wants to keep very mild nute levels, while the other part wants to bump it up if she is hungry lol. thanks for all feed back folks, happy growing to you all!

:peace:

Hey hodder I'm here and caught up. That is an amazingly filled screen. I'm lost for words!!! Lol. Thank you so much for doing these detailed scrog journals. They have given me the confidence, knowledge, and a view of what's to come;).

I'm subbed!!! Keep it green hodder!!!

Back
Top Bottom