Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

Wow well chuffed for your screenage sir! Have you ever thought of going under screen earlier and weaving limbs through and using defol through last bit of veg. Then flip when ur happy, getting upward growth on the stretch and perhaps getting more bud sites? Just a thought my friend and tell me to sod off if I'm over stepping my friend as you look well sorted anyway!

Beautiful plant. I think the colors in that last photo make that stage of growth my favorite - looks like little starbursts. +reps

looks really good.
For how long did you vegged?

Thanks guys! I think I will try to tuck and weave more if I do another scrog. During veg though, which lasted 2 months, I kept taking pics and then tucking branches, then I would snap a pic after she had filled again. Next time i'll take more pics of tucking the branches, but I probably could have let her veg more and done more tucking under the screen. Also I agree, they do look like little starbursts, nice metaphor Dresney! Can't wait for these buds to grow! Have a great night yall!
:peace: and :love:

Nice and healthy there! Mine is pretty much close to yours in flowering, except I vegged little over a month and it's a clone :)

Nice and healthy there! Mine is pretty much close to yours in flowering, except I vegged little over a month and it's a clone :)

yeah, yours looks killer mate, Can't wait till I have a bigger space some day to have a larger canopy, even just a foot more would really help me lol. I've been looking at a 3'x2' tent, so an upgrade could be in my future! thanks for stopping by and have a Yabba-dabba-doo day bro! happy growing!
:rollit:

:welcome:

Day 15 of 12/12:smokin:

Hi fellow 420ers! Welcome back to day 15. Slowly but surely we are progressing through the flowering stage. So far our single plant scrog is doing great, staying green and lush. I'm still not adding any nutrients, I have a pretty hot soil still keeping things just fine. This grow is more casual then last time, less nutrients, less defoliation. I'm going for dense, all natural nugs this round. I'm kind of doing a comparison between heavy defoliation vs. lite defoliation. Last scrog I stripped her pretty bare and this time we'll leave more leaves lol. Next week we'll take a few leaves from under the screen, along with a few shoots that won't turn into much. Hope all is relatively well in all your worlds, and happy growing all!

DSCN02175.JPG

DSCN02187.JPG

DSCN02199.JPG

DSCN02206.JPG

DSCN02217.JPG

DSCN02278.JPG

DSCN022910.JPG

DSCN02309.JPG

DSCN02326.JPG

DSCN02334.JPG

DSCN02355.JPG

DSCN02366.JPG

DSCN023710.JPG

Stay tuned for the trichomes approaching!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom