Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Congrats on the chop PB! Take lots of pics, I want to see what she looks like after you trim and of course the eventual smoke report :party:

I will take some pics when it's dry nothing to really look at I'm disappointed to say the least, but I will continue to grow and learn and smoke till I get it right.:)

Sorry Krip, OC+ in 100% Perlite.

No need to apologize, Bro! I just wanted to make sure you had everything down before you started on the tincture & candies cuz' I'm not sure your memory will be as good after! :rofl:

Hang in there PB, I think you're right about the size making it tough to get enough light to the buds. And I was telling Mr. Krip, some is just genetics. We just need to keep looking until we find the plants and conditions that suit our situations best, and grow the best ones that we can... good luck bro :peace:

Hey PB, were you considering trimming some fan leaves to open up the plant to light? Or maybe a little LST to get the light further down?

Can't remember if you said already and then I saw Blues post about trimming and confused myself now :rofl:.

:Namaste:

So I guess I was a little hard on myself about the yield of my OTF. I was able to jar a little over 50 grams. I also had about 28g of bud and trim that went to a tincture.
015232.JPG

023123.JPG

0074821.JPG

My tincture 28g ground bud and trim, a little over a cup of high proof alcohol enough to cover the bud. This will sit for 2 weeks, mixing every day.
05129.JPG

05331.JPG

Rainbow clones doing well I think this is day 17 of 12/12 all look the same.
0084461.JPG

016206.JPG

Dime I hope this answers your question about the Rainbow under the HPS
0015961.JPG

0064821.JPG

Hopefully Iwill get a little break in school and be able to get caught up on everyones journal

Looking great buddy, cant wait to see the flowers on those rainbows! And I'm excited to see the results of the tincture too!! How many times have you done tincture?

Back
Top Bottom