Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Hey bro. I have a very poor understanding of this but somehow calcium and magnesium are closely related to each other, that's why they sell it as cal/mag. Too much of one will lock out the other or something like that. So if it were me I'd try just the cal/mag for a bit and see how it goes.

The above could be totally wrong but I do remember reading a discussion about it, maybe in one of Doc's threads.

I would just go nice and easy, they're tough plants and hopefully she'll make it to harvest.

Good luck my friend :peace:

Hey bro. I have a very poor understanding of this but somehow calcium and magnesium are closely related to each other, that's why they sell it as cal/mag. Too much of one will lock out the other or something like that. So if it were me I'd try just the cal/mag for a bit and see how it goes.

The above could be totally wrong but I do remember reading a discussion about it, maybe in one of Doc's threads.

I would just go nice and easy, they're tough plants and hopefully she'll make it to harvest.

Good luck my friend :peace:

I have been using cal/mag every watering and this is still showing up. I think by taking the tap water out of the mix I should be able to make it 3 or 4 more weeks.

Hey PBRMJ you're doing just fine brother, It seems to me that the pheno of a plant can be the determining factor sometimes, when it comes to how well they take nutes, or dont, and the reactions they have to certain conditions. I haven't done enough growing to make the claim myself, but just noticing subtle differences in my plants, and by watching sise by sides in others' grows, this is something I've noticed....Keep up the good work bro they look great!!:thumb::peacetwo:

I have been using cal/mag every watering and this is still showing up. I think by taking the tap water out of the mix I should be able to make it 3 or 4 more weeks.

Hay PBRMJ, Does your water come randomly from the five wells, or from just one of the wells? In my experience, well water has a pretty high Total Alkylinity, which helps lock out cal/mag, I think.

If it's only one well, you could check it with a pool test strip, and maybe cut it with some RO.

Or, it could be you're plants are just ready to finish :yummy:

Hay PBRMJ, Does your water come randomly from the five wells, or from just one of the wells? In my experience, well water has a pretty high Total Alkylinity, which helps lock out cal/mag, I think.

If it's only one well, you could check it with a pool test strip, and maybe cut it with some RO.

Or, it could be you're plants are just ready to finish :yummy:

If I read my water report right if comes randomly. I have a test strip and TA is over 240. I was using a mix of RO and tap, that brought the TA down around a 40 to 80 range. Tought I was good and got lazy checking with the test strip and I think the tap water changed.

I really don't know for sure maybe it is just signs that it is finishing up, I hope it just packs on some weight between now and then though.:)

If I read my water report right if comes randomly. I have a test strip and TA is over 240. I was using a mix of RO and tap, that brought the TA down around a 40 to 80 range. Tought I was good and got lazy checking with the test strip and I think the tap water changed.

I really don't know for sure maybe it is just signs that it is finishing up, I hope it just packs on some weight between now and then though.:)

If I had to test every watering, I wouldn't :)

I put in a rain barrel for winter watering. I have to run a dehumidifier in the summer, so I use the run-off because we don't get much rain then.

Our town's water is fine, so in a pinch, I have a friend I can trade a bud for a truck full of jugs :Rasta:

Stay patient, they will pack it on at the real end... they know when it is :tokin:

Here are the Rainbow's Day 6 of 12/12. Ther three clones are all doing great so far they have been getting 2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra 5ml Cal/Mag+ per gallon of water.

As soon as the OTF is done I will be pulling the mother out from under the T5 and putting her under the 400W HPS. She has been topped three times if I remember right. Next watering I will pull her out and take better pics of her.

Clones look the same all about 13" right now
004574.JPG

005538.JPG

The back of the tent
007478.JPG

Tent with all 4 girls
008442.JPG

lookin pretty good to me man, i have been havin some ph variations in my tap water here and i never have gotten around to testing the TA problly something i will be doing very soon considering the weird things that seem to keep happening to my plants. I think right now i am having some difficulty partly due to using the go line cal/mag, it seems to get nasty in the bottom of the hempy and foamy as heck in the dwc.

ahh yes i just went back a page, you and i got the exact same issue, whatever the hell it is, and for me it seems to be way more perdominent in bud, like if you have everything else under control then its fine in veg, but no matter what this issue just rapes my plants when i go to bud.

lookin pretty good to me man, i have been havin some ph variations in my tap water here and i never have gotten around to testing the TA problly something i will be doing very soon considering the weird things that seem to keep happening to my plants. I think right now i am having some difficulty partly due to using the go line cal/mag, it seems to get nasty in the bottom of the hempy and foamy as heck in the dwc.

ahh yes i just went back a page, you and i got the exact same issue, whatever the hell it is, and for me it seems to be way more perdominent in bud, like if you have everything else under control then its fine in veg, but no matter what this issue just rapes my plants when i go to bud.

I don't know what the issue was with my plant it looks like it is doing well again and starting to swell up a little. I think that it may have been with the TA of the water, or maybe she is just telling me that she is just about ready to be taken down and put to better use. :roorrip:

im going to be getting a pool tester and figuring my TA out asap and problly getting a RO system, it just seems 2 be worth it, especially if i ever want to do a rdwc

Simply beautiful brother!!:thumb: You should be proud of yourself!! This is your second run right? ( Please forgive me if I'm wrong)...

Thanks for the kind words my friend. This is my second run, I have learned some but, soooooooo much more to learn. I can say that with all the help and support I have gotten from :420: has made this a great learning experience. I hope that I can continue to learn from everyone as well as pass that on to anyone who finds it helpful.

Awesome pics PB!

You take great pictures, really clear.

I really like everything about that OTF.

Take care my friend :peace:

Thanks Blue, I am getting this Canon figrued out.

The OTF is starting to make me happier every day, and hoping that she has only about ten days or so left

Back
Top Bottom