Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Hey PBR, just wanted to say things are looking beautiful inspite of the little bump in the road. I tend to panic when stuff like that happens, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out...

I'm not sure if this is the chart that BlueDog was talking about, but hope you can use it to make some sense of what you're dealing with...:peacetwo:

Thanks for the chart Quix it is always nice to have this on hand. + reps for you. Thanks again my friend.

Hey PBR, just wanted to say things are looking beautiful inspite of the little bump in the road. I tend to panic when stuff like that happens, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out...

I'm not sure if this is the chart that BlueDog was talking about, but hope you can use it to make some sense of what you're dealing with...:peacetwo:

Thanks for the chart Quix it is always nice to have this on hand. + reps for you. Thanks again my friend.

Hey PB thanks for the reps, although not necessary, I just know how uneasy it can make ya feel, not knowing what's causing problems with our plants, especially this close to harvest!! Another thing I thought of, is that when I was having very similar issues with my last grow, my hydro guy suggested a heavy flush. He suggested,(and I did this) to stick those MoFos under the kitchen sink or bath tub and run 6-12 gallons through 'em...Now, I don't know if this is generally considered an acceptable practice, so dont do it unless you can't figure it out. I also dont know what your water is like, and I would consider R/O or similar if you have funny water....Just thoughts, I'm no expert, but a flush has helped me correct problems more than once....:goodluck: and:Namaste:

I actually just did what Quix said about 30 mins ago with my hempy's in hopes of solving a def. Could always check it out with one and see how it goes.

Q that's similar but not the same as the chart I was thinking of, it lists all the macro and micro nutes and the pH range they get absorbed by the plants in soil and hydro.

Day 42 of 12/12

Random bud shots
002630.JPG

006470.JPG

012279.JPG

020143.JPG

014251.JPG

024105.JPG

I ordered a T5 TEK FOUR 2', 20,000 lumens all bulbs will be 3000K for flowering the rainbow clones in the tent. I hope the light will be here some time next week, so I can transplant the three biggest clones into half gallon containers and get them flowering.
03081.JPG

03182.JPG

Looking great PB! Are you having anymore issues with them? Sure doesn't look like it. You've probably got in the range of 4-5 weeks left, they're going to pack on the weight and fill out a whole lot more.

What plant is this?

014251.JPG

Looks a lot like my Acapulco gold, lots of sativa.

Where are you getting your T5 & how much was it if you don't mind my asking? You're gonna have more plants going than OMM soon lol!

:bravo:

Looking great PB! Are you having anymore issues with them? Sure doesn't look like it. You've probably got in the range of 4-5 weeks left, they're going to pack on the weight and fill out a whole lot more.

What plant is this?

014251.JPG

Looks a lot like my Acapulco gold, lots of sativa.

Where are you getting your T5 & how much was it if you don't mind my asking? You're gonna have more plants going than OMM soon lol!

:bravo:

That is the Muscle Car. I agree it along with the Thunderfuck are sativa dom.

I got the T5 from HTG it was 135, I got a few other things with it. :)

Not too many plants for me state limit is 15 total. I think the seed addiction though I haven't even planted any that I got a couple months ago and I'm ready to place another order in the next few weeks.

What are your thoughts on the Snow Storm?

Good looking plants PB, I never heard of Muscle Car I'll have to look it up. I hear you about the seed addiction, I have a year's supply and I almost bought more lol.

Don't know what to tell you about the SSU, I'm using it as a drench now and the girls are frosty, but they were frosty in my last grow without it. The bubbleicious are really frosty but I've never grown them before so I don't know if that's normal either.

When I get the clones rolling that's one of the first things I want to test. I've heard great things about it as a foliar spray from some of the guys but I haven't tried that, I'm reluctant to spray them. First of all I've been defoliating, and secondly I've dealt with so much bud rot I hope to never see it again.

:peace:

What's up PBRMJ, man your girls are looking sweet! Your just a few days behind me I do believe my girl is at 46 days of 12/12. Congratz on the T5, I hope it does wonders for ya.

Good looking plants PB, I never heard of Muscle Car I'll have to look it up. I hear you about the seed addiction, I have a year's supply and I almost bought more lol.

Don't know what to tell you about the SSU, I'm using it as a drench now and the girls are frosty, but they were frosty in my last grow without it. The bubbleicious are really frosty but I've never grown them before so I don't know if that's normal either.

When I get the clones rolling that's one of the first things I want to test. I've heard great things about it as a foliar spray from some of the guys but I haven't tried that, I'm reluctant to spray them. First of all I've been defoliating, and secondly I've dealt with so much bud rot I hope to never see it again.

If you find any information on the MC I would love to know, I can't find shit about it even the guy I got it from had just aquired it and knew nothing about it. That's one of the reasons I chose to keep the Rainbow as a mother, I know a little about it.

I'm got some SS on the way so with clones and the mother I'm going to use it on one clone and the mother and see what happens. I will be doing a drench as well, I don't want to risk it till I get my RH under 50%.

What I do like about the SS is you can use it all through flower. I have the SNS stuff from MOTM and you use A the first 4 weeks and B the last 4. You also use a lot, 15ml/gal.

I think a bottle of SS will last you through a 6 plant grow. The SNS probably 2 of each.

What's up PBRMJ, man your girls are looking sweet! Your just a few days behind me I do believe my girl is at 46 days of 12/12. Congratz on the T5, I hope it does wonders for ya.

Thanks for the kind words. I have read good things about these so I hope it will do well, we will soon see.

If you find any information on the MC I would love to know, I can't find shit about it even the guy I got it from had just aquired it and knew nothing about it. That's one of the reasons I chose to keep the Rainbow as a mother, I know a little about it.

I'm got some SS on the way so with clones and the mother I'm going to use it on one clone and the mother and see what happens. I will be doing a drench as well, I don't want to risk it till I get my RH under 50%.

It's got so many believers that there's got to be something to it. But I'd like to see for myself too.

No wonder I never heard of MC, I can't find anything on it either. Maybe something a backyard breeder created? Hope it's great smoke for you :tokin:

It's got so many believers that there's got to be something to it. But I'd like to see for myself too.

No wonder I never heard of MC, I can't find anything on it either. Maybe something a backyard breeder created? Hope it's great smoke for you :tokin:

Yeah I have read so many good things agout it. I was in no real hurry to get it until the next round go in. I'm sure it will be good it has a great strong smell :yummy:

I was wondering if I could get some input on these leaves. Does this look like the begining of the leaves starting to turn purple or is this some thing else, maybe PH issue causing extra N to cause a darker green apperance? Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
001585.JPG

002632.JPG

006472.JPG

I was wondering if I could get some input on these leaves. Does this look like the begining of the leaves starting to turn purple or is this some thing else, maybe PH issue causing extra N to cause a darker green apperance? Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
001585.JPG

002632.JPG

006472.JPG

I'm no expert, (Just ask anyone!) But what I do see, is a possible cal/mag def. in the lighter green/yellowing, and those little brown spots. The purpling may be from stress due to the def.?

I agree there was a def. I just don't know what caussed it I water every time with cal/mag+. It has only happened with this one plant.

I agree there was a def. I just don't know what caussed it I water every time with cal/mag+. It has only happened with this one plant.

Hey PBR, sorry about that I forgot you'd already been through that whole debacle! Only thing I can think of is either its a different def. that mimmicks cal/mag symptoms, or its a pheno that expresses its self during stress....Sorry I cant be of more help brother....:Namaste:

Hey PB I don't know what that is either, it could be perfectly normal.

Is it just on the one plant... the same one that had the cal/mag issues? Which plant is that?

You're watering at 5.8 - 6.2 right? Cal-mag will slightly raise your ph so make sure you check after you add it.

You're only feeding them OC+ and cal/mag correct?

Do the leaves in question look stressed to you, or just like the other leaves?

I'm kind of throwing stuff at the wall here.

When I'm stumped I post the pics on Doc's thread or the oc+ thread and see what he thinks.

Hey PB I don't know what that is either, it could be perfectly normal.

Is it just on the one plant... the same one that had the cal/mag issues? Which plant is that?

You're watering at 5.8 - 6.2 right? Cal-mag will slightly raise your ph so make sure you check after you add it.

You're only feeding them OC+ and cal/mag correct?

Do the leaves in question look stressed to you, or just like the other leaves?

I'm kind of throwing stuff at the wall here.

When I'm stumped I post the pics on Doc's thread or the oc+ thread and see what he thinks.

Yeah it is just on the OTF I have seen a few pictures of thunderfuck that was purple so it may be normal.

I have OC+ mixed in the perlite and just add cal/mag+ then PH the water.

It has this coloring on most all the fan leaves no other leaves that I have seen. I will throw some pics up in the OC+ thread, maybe Doc or someone else can help with this if it is indeed a issue.

Back
Top Bottom