Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

So I guess for me when it rains ir pours. I found a couple nanners poking out of a bud on my pineapple mango. Will see what it looks like in the morning but probably just going to pull it.

On a better note, I found out my light will be here Wed.

So I guess for me when it rains ir pours. I found a couple nanners poking out of a bud on my pineapple mango. Will see what it looks like in the morning but probably just going to pull it.

On a better note, I found out my light will be here Wed.

AAaaaaahhhh MMmmmaAAAANNNN!!! Bummer about the nanners!! Sorry to hear about that bro....But congrats on the light, that'll at least make you feel better for a few huh?

Could you separate the herm and let it finish away from the others??

Ya, shitty deal about the nanners man. One did that to me recently and I tried what Quix said which would have been nice cus this grow came from a hermied bag seed and I got 100% fem out of it, but unfourtunatley I didnt have sufficient light to keep "it" alive...

So in other words, if you have the extra time and money for it, its worth a shot to keep it around.

Hey PB sorry to hear the news, it's been a bad week around here. If you have the patience you can try and pluck them, but whatever you decided I'd try and isolate her. Maybe you can finish her under the new light?

As a cautionary note any seeds will probably both be female and have the hermie tendencies, if I were me I wouldn't use them.

Saw Doc's reply to your post, Ironite Mineral Supplement has the iron and zinc and you can either use epsom salts or cal/mag for the magnesium. Or check with a hydro store for something that has all the micronutes in one package.

Go light with whatever you decide to use, you can do more harm than good at this point if you overdo it.

Good luck buddy.... :peace:

PBR, real sorry to hear about the hermie. Have you seen the DM Gold Reverse product? It's supposed to revert hermies back to female if you get them ASAP:

Reverse is a ready to use (no dilution required) foliar spray that quickly and efficiently helps to bring peace to a grower’s worst nightmare…. awful seed problems! The unique formulation of specialty minerals & amino acids enables Reverse to help reduce that headache! Modern Science allows Reverse to achieve this remarkable feat by channeling selected minerals and amino acids into the Mesophyll layer of the plant. This layer is responsible for most of a plants energy production (Photosynthesis) and more importantly is the starting point of all the metabolic pathways. Simply put, the selected minerals and amino acids provide your plants with the vigor they need to channel the correct metabolites in the pathways responsible for flowering, helping to correct any imbalances.

AAaaaaahhhh MMmmmaAAAANNNN!!! Bummer about the nanners!! Sorry to hear about that bro....But congrats on the light, that'll at least make you feel better for a few huh?

Could you separate the herm and let it finish away from the others??

Ya, shitty deal about the nanners man. One did that to me recently and I tried what Quix said which would have been nice cus this grow came from a hermied bag seed and I got 100% fem out of it, but unfourtunatley I didnt have sufficient light to keep "it" alive...

So in other words, if you have the extra time and money for it, its worth a shot to keep it around.

Hey PB sorry to hear the news, it's been a bad week around here. If you have the patience you can try and pluck them, but whatever you decided I'd try and isolate her. Maybe you can finish her under the new light?

As a cautionary note any seeds will probably both be female and have the hermie tendencies, if I were me I wouldn't use them.

Saw Doc's reply to your post, Ironite Mineral Supplement has the iron and zinc and you can either use epsom salts or cal/mag for the magnesium. Or check with a hydro store for something that has all the micronutes in one package.

Go light with whatever you decide to use, you can do more harm than good at this point if you overdo it.

Good luck buddy.... :peace:

PBR, real sorry to hear about the hermie. Have you seen the DM Gold Reverse product? It's supposed to revert hermies back to female if you get them ASAP:

Thanks for all the comments and advise, I don't have the time or room for hermie plants, I just don't want to take a chance. I think right now I'm happy that I chopped. She was not going to produce much and there wasn't much to her roots and either. So maybe a quarter of of her but it give the other 2 a little extra room.

I feel confident you made the right decision. I've usually found that the space you create by removing a hermie or a male will be filled in by your other plants and will make them thrive that much more.

You may recall that on the grow I just harvested, I made the questionable decision to keep my blueberry even though I found a couple of nanners on her. I don't regret it exactly because the Blueberry never got seeded and turned out to be some of the best smoke I've ever had, BUT it completely seeded the bagseed plant I had in with it, and really severely affected her yield (plus she's seedy). In my case, I only had 2 plants going and if I'd have ditched the blueberry I'd have been left with just the one bagseed, and I felt like if there was ever a time to experiment with trying to pluck a few nanners, that was it because I had no idea how good/bad the bagseed plant would be. As it turns out it probably would have been pretty good, but wasn't certain when I had to make the decision.

I also used DM reverse as a PREVENTATIVE (as they recommend) since I had some around and had been meaning to try it. They were both treated exactly as recommended on the bottle as a way to prevent hermie issues. Clearly, didn't work for me (I had my first real hermie afterward, hah!) I'm not saying it never works, but it didn't for me this time. If I had to postulate, I'd say maybe it would help prevent stress hermies, but I believe mine was a genetic hermie. (Just read up on Blueberry and you'll see that it is VERY common to have hermies (don't panic OMM, hah!)

Bottom line is I'm sure you did the right thing, and I'm not too confident in the DM Reverse yet... Sorry to hear about the bumps in the round, but here's to smooth sailing the rest of the way. :thumb:

Take care my friend!

Here some random bud shots 48 days 12/12.
009401.JPG

010379.JPG

04249.JPG

03369.JPG

04043.JPG

014253.JPG

023121.JPG

028104.JPG

02990.JPG

I got my T5 the other day, however a couple of the bulbs were broke in shipping, they sent out replacements the same day, they should be here Tuesday.

I transplanted everything so they are ready to go 12/12 as soon as the other bulbs show up. I will more then likely move the mother under the HPS when the other 2 finish.

006475.JPG

008439.JPG

012282.JPG

Hey PB what strains are you getting ready to flower? I can't keep all these grows straight sorry.

Sorry about the broken lights that always sucks.

Anything new with the purple leaves? Did you ever add a micronute supplement?

Hey PB what strains are you getting ready to flower? I can't keep all these grows straight sorry.

Sorry about the broken lights that always sucks.

Anything new with the purple leaves? Did you ever add a micronute supplement?

Rainbow is the strain getting ready to flower.

Yeah it sucks about the light but they had replacement bulbs shipped the next day, so I can't complain too much.

No it looks about the same. The only things I've added is some ironite, then I added SSU today. Do you have a suggestion on a good micronute supplement?

Rainbow is the strain getting ready to flower.

Yeah it sucks about the light but they had replacement bulbs shipped the next day, so I can't complain too much.

No it looks about the same. The only things I've added is some ironite, then I added SSU today. Do you have a suggestion on a good micronute supplement?

All I've got is the ironite too and I use it very sparingly, calmag seems to take care of any deficiencies since I started using it.

Good news about the purpling, hate to see anything happen to your babies now except for getting phat!

My OTF still seems to be suffering from a mag def, I believe. I have came to the conclusion that since my tap water comes from 1 of 5 different wells I'm going to have to go with staight RO water from here on out.

I flushed it a couple days ago bot really seeing any progress. Today I watered with 1 tps cal/mag+, 1/2 tps epsom salt, 1/2 tpsSSU after a few hours I think she is starting ro come around.

Pics for today day 53 12/12
OTF
020144.JPG

014254.JPG

OTF and Muscle Car
02699.JPG

A couple bud shots
02796.JPG

02991.JPG

PBR, I love those fuzzy trichs on that last pic! :bravo:

I agree that if you don't have a stable source of water with your tap, you're best going with R/O and could probably make an argument that unless you know EXACTLY what's in your tap, you're always better with R/O. At least you'll know what your plants are or are not getting! :cheer:

It sucks that you can't use your tap water but I think you're doing the smart thing too PB. If you don't have a good handle on your water you'll always be fighting problems. You'll get it dialed in now and it will be the same every time.

How come you're adding epsom salts?

It sucks that you can't use your tap water but I think you're doing the smart thing too PB. If you don't have a good handle on your water you'll always be fighting problems. You'll get it dialed in now and it will be the same every time.

How come you're adding epsom salts?

Hey Blue, I'm trying to see if I can get rid of this mag def. I'm still green(new) so I'm trying my best to make it to the end. I need to try and get a handle on what is going on in my garden.

I don't know what else it could be, so if anyone has a suggestion or advice for this rookie, I would greatly appreciate it. :Namaste::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom