Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Man those buds looks awesome bro! :high-five: All your ladies look good in my opinion..

:Namaste:

I went by a friends house today and was able to pick up some gin he distilled and had not blended yet, so it's sitting at 190 proof. Perfect for making a tincture (hard candy:yummy:). I will post the entire process as soon as the OTF comes down.

I think that I will go with 3 grams of bud for every ounce of alcohol, I think this should make a good strenght concentrate.

If anybody has made tinctures before and has a better ratio I'm open for all suggestions.

Hey PB candy :woohoo:

I'm not even sure what a tincture is still lol.

However I picked up the stuff I think I need for the citric acid extraction, and my water cured trim is now dry, so we'll have to compare notes.

Good luck bro :thumb:

Hey PBRMJ,

Thought I would poke my head in and say hello! I'm catching up on your grow right now, excellent work.:bravo:

I see the crew has been here the whole time (I'm secretly stalking xlr8:rofl:)

:party:

Hope you don't mind one more guest :ganjamon:

Hey PB candy :woohoo:

I'm not even sure what a tincture is still lol.

However I picked up the stuff I think I need for the citric acid extraction, and my water cured trim is now dry, so we'll have to compare notes.

Good luck bro :thumb:

Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Tincture? A tincture is an alcohol-based derivative of a fresh herb or other natural plant material, used primarily as an alternative medicine or dietary supplement. – "What is a Tincture?", wisegeek com

An alcohol solution of a nonvolatile medicine.

I hope this helps some.

Hey PBRMJ,

Thought I would poke my head in and say hello! I'm catching up on your grow right now, excellent work.:bravo:

:welcome: Thank you for the kind words Dime. :Namaste:

I can't tell you how greatful I am to have that crew here. Such a great group full of knowledge, I'm learning so much from all of them.

Please pull up a chair, I'll be passing out hard candies in about a month:cheesygrinsmiley:

11 Days 12/12 for the Rainbow set.

Clones T5
014256.JPG

021154.JPG

Flowering mother under 400W HPS
03652.JPG

03750.JPG

Took the OTF down today had to make room for the Rainbow. So next week I will start the process of tinctue and hard candies.

Howdy there, PBRMJ! Long time, me no see you around here...not your fault or anything, I just went thru a little bit of a move, from my RV into a small studio apt. here at the RV park. It'll give my bad knees a break from those darn RV stairs....I've already fallen once, from up top in the RV, all the way down, about 3 ft, before I hit the pavement, on my left side and knee, and I was totally JACKEd up after that! That scared me, you know? I was lucky that time, no break,.
ANYWAYS! I still have 4 of the bagged babies from that 1st germination I tried, or the second maybe, but they are about 8 weeks old, between 6 and 8 for sure! Anyways, the other 6 are plants I started after the last fiasco with my germinating seeds So I set up like 15 or 20 or more to germinate with this technique one of the guys on here sent me to look at, and I used that method, and it worked! So now, I am in a closet, with 10 bag seed plants and 1 very young looking N. Lights x Skunk. It's actually 8 weeks old as well, but looks about 4-6 weeks old, because it almost died at germination and lost a cotyledon.

SO..... I am in my 4th day of transition to flowering, & I have literally 3 days to find my N.lites x Skunk plant a "stealth" cabinet, so she can continue to grow another month before I can put her into flowering....I know, it's kinda crazy here, but I sure love my plants, and I will find her a cabinet somehow!

Okay, much green and happy harvests to you all!

Hey PBRMJ,

:thedoubletake::helpsmilie:

Oh, Hey Dime! lol :)

Very healthy looking plants, PBR! :welldone:

Whatever you've been doing to keep 'em that healthy, you better write down before you make that tincture & candies! :)

Thanks Krip, I'll try to write it down but it's a really long process.:rofl:
Here it goes so I can remember
1 gal RO water
2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra
5mlCal/Mag+
Well I hope I didn't miss anything, this grow is all about simplicity, and that still didn't work out go figure.

Thanks Krip, I'll try to write it down but it's a really long process.:rofl:
Here it goes so I can remember
1 gal RO water
2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra
5mlCal/Mag+
Well I hope I didn't miss anything, this grow is all about simplicity, and that still didn't work out go figure.

WOW!!! No micro/grow/bloom nutes? Or, did you forget to write them down? :)

Damn PeeBs!! Im actually pretty blown away by just HOW healthy you have your plants! That Rainbo is gorgeous brother! They all are. Hope you're doing well, talk to ya soon!!

Thanks Quix, All the Rainbow's are looking great now lets just hope they stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom