Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

I think that Alaskan ThunderFuck looks fucking incredible PB :woohoo:

And something about that Mango Chunk name just makes me want it!

I really like the time-lapse pictorials and I know first hand that they take work to put together.... :bravo:

What other strains you have going now? I can't keep track.

By my way of counting you've just finished 3 weeks of flower, so you've still got tons of time for them to fill in and fatten up and I'm sure they will. You're going to be a real happy camper in about 5 weeks. :high-five:

I just finished week 4 of 12/12.

The Pineapple Mango I can't find info on it. I read a article a while ago talking about a seed company basically taking someone else's work and changing the name. I know there was more to it than that though. But I think it is supposed to be like papaya.

Everything that I can round up on the original thunderfuck is that it has basically been lost to being crossed with a Indica, but what I have really dosen't look Indica to me.

No info on the MC.

In Veg I have the Rainbow mother and clones.
Grower's Statement: "Originally Rainbow was God's gift (or 'The Purps') crossed into Purple Elephant and stabilized, then re-bred into a purple strain called Demeter, then stabilized and crossed back into God's Gift. It is a very strong disease resistant, pest resistant strain that carries a productive high from some of the top genetics from Cutting Edge Solutions in Santa Rosa, California. I brought it to Washington State and have been successfully growing it here for 4 years now."

Sorry Pineapple Mango not Chunk... brain cramp!

I always take 10 days off of the 12/12 to figure my flowering times, that's about when the flowers appear and when I start counting. Helps me make sure I don't take them early. :peace:

I just finished week 4 of 12/12.

The Pineapple Mango I can't find info on it. I read a article a while ago talking about a seed company basically taking someone else's work and changing the name. I know there was more to it than that though. But I think it is supposed to be like papaya.

Everything that I can round up on the original thunderfuck is that it has basically been lost to being crossed with a Indica, but what I have really dosen't look Indica to me.

No info on the MC.

In Veg I have the Rainbow mother and clones.
Grower's Statement: "Originally Rainbow was God's gift (or 'The Purps') crossed into Purple Elephant and stabilized, then re-bred into a purple strain called Demeter, then stabilized and crossed back into God's Gift. It is a very strong disease resistant, pest resistant strain that carries a productive high from some of the top genetics from Cutting Edge Solutions in Santa Rosa, California. I brought it to Washington State and have been successfully growing it here for 4 years now."

I also remember reading that Pineapple Mango was a version of Papaya as well. Seems like some of the better strains get copied a bit and given slightly different names. Rainbow sounds pretty damn good, too, now that I've read that description. :yummy:

So I thought I would throw out some random but shots for everyone.
003592.JPG

006468.JPG

010376.JPG

013277.JPG

016203.JPG

018170.JPG

021151.JPG

Happy 420 everyone:party: :hookah:

Sorry folks been busy with school and the family. I'm having an issue that looks like a cal/mag def i believe on my OTF. It is only only a few leaves. I water with 6.1 to 6.2 ph water with cal/mag+ every watering. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Temps are constant 73 lights on and 68 lights off RH between 47 and 57%
014250.JPG

015229.JPG

018171.JPG

Here you can kinda see that the leaves that are effected are in the top third of the plant.
022118.JPG

Then here are some random bud shots at 37 days 12/12
023119.JPG

025115.JPG

028102.JPG

04248.JPG

In veg all four clones showed roots within 14 days of taking them. 3 are doing great roots reached the res a few days ago all they are about 5 inches tall right now. I will be getting a 4 buld 2' T5 for the tent to flower them cause my wife surprised me with a vacation.

PBR, the girls look great and the vacation sounds just about as good! Congrat's!

It does also look like cal/mag to me. Are you using R/O water? If so, how often and how much cal/mag are you adding?

PBR, the girls look great and the vacation sounds just about as good! Congrat's!

It does also look like cal/mag to me. Are you using R/O water? If so, how often and how much cal/mag are you adding?

I'm using a mix of tap and ro I mix 5ml of cal/mag for 2 quarts of water. Every watering. There were 2 waterings that I got very little runoff last week, and I wonder if that could be part of the cause.

I'm using a mix of tap and ro I mix 5ml of cal/mag for 2 quarts of water. Every watering. There were 2 waterings that I got very little runoff last week, and I wonder if that could be part of the cause.

Well, I don't use R/O so I'm NOT an expert on this subject, but I hear most people using R/O add something like 5ml/gallon. If you're adding 5ml per 2 quarts, that's twice the dose, and if only half of that is R/O water, it's probably something higher than 2x the 5 ml dose. Maybe you have some toxicity?

Well, I don't use R/O so I'm NOT an expert on this subject, but I hear most people using R/O add something like 5ml/gallon. If you're adding 5ml per 2 quarts, that's twice the dose, and if only half of that is R/O water, it's probably something higher than 2x the 5 ml dose. Maybe you have some toxicity?

Sorry trying to do this off my phone but I use 2.5ml per half gallon not 5ml

Hey PB nice surprise from the wife!

My ex used to surprise me with stuff more along the lines of an overdrawn checking account. Never a vacation haha.

There's a pH nute uptake chart floating around here, try to find it and see what pH is best for cal & mag in hydro. Some of those are lower, in the 5.8 range.

It sounds to me like you're doing everything right. My cal-mag problems were randomly located but mostly in the lower half of the plant. The leaves looked a lot like yours, but once the spots showed up the leaf would be dead within about 3 days. Once I started giving it cal-mag the problem stopped immediately, and the leaves that had been hit did end up dying but much more slowly.

Sorry I'm not more help. Good luck and take care.

So the OTF looks unchanged from yesterday the bad leaves have not gotten any worse. I'm hoping that maybe it is just the effects from not having enough runoff the last couple of waterings.

Hay PBRMJ, have you sprayed anything on the plants lately? I was using Dr. Bronner's for a surfactant. After a cal/mag foliar spray, the girls got a bunch of spots. When I tried 7th Generation dish soap, the problem stopped... well, the brown spots stayed, but no more new ones. :smokin:

The dish soap also disperses neem oil really well, Dr. Bronner's didn't.

Hey PBR, just wanted to say things are looking beautiful inspite of the little bump in the road. I tend to panic when stuff like that happens, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out...

I'm not sure if this is the chart that BlueDog was talking about, but hope you can use it to make some sense of what you're dealing with...:peacetwo:
nutrient_chart_45431.gif

Hey PB - Sounds like it isn't getting worse so I'm sure it'll be fine in the end. Buds look spectacular! Take care and congrats on the vaca. :high-five:

Thanks for the compliment Xlr8. The vacation is more for the kids but it should be great fun.

Hay PBRMJ, have you sprayed anything on the plants lately? I was using Dr. Bronner's for a surfactant. After a cal/mag foliar spray, the girls got a bunch of spots. When I tried 7th Generation dish soap, the problem stopped... well, the brown spots stayed, but no more new ones. :smokin:

The dish soap also disperses neem oil really well, Dr. Bronner's didn't.

Horse, I have not done any kinda of spraying lately. I don't know what to make of it. I hope that it was just from not getting enough runoff through in the 2 consecutive waterings before this happened. Here is a shot that shows most of the problem leaves.
I can see these leaves are all pointing up and almost like they are trying to cover and protect the buds.
021152.JPG

Back
Top Bottom