Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Everything is looking great PB! If I had to guess I'd say that's a cal/mag problem, pH can affect that so if everything looks good now and doesn't get any worse you should be fine. When I had that it moved really quickly, lost about 10 leaves in 4-5 days. Go Clones :cheer:

Everything is looking great PB! If I had to guess I'd say that's a cal/mag problem, pH can affect that so if everything looks good now and doesn't get any worse you should be fine. When I had that it moved really quickly, lost about 10 leaves in 4-5 days. Go Clones :cheer:

It has been that way for a while hasn't really moved anywhere except them two leaves. I don't think it's any thing to worry about really, just need to keep that in mind if I'm going to continue this strain for a while. I think any thing above PH of 6 in veg is too high. I really liked the end product that I got to sample.

I'm wondering if I should get a dehumidifier for my area. I don't know if I really need it. RH is 47% lights on and it got up to 60% lastnight lights off. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hey bro!

That leaf looks like too much light to me. I'd just cut it off and forget about it.

Should you get a dehumidifier? I vote YES! Get a controller while you're at it. The thing will only run once in a while with the numbers you list there.

That range is still perfectly fine, however. You can also lower the humidity by raising nighttime temps....which you may, or may not want to do.

Low temps/low humidity is really nice for the last week or two of flower.

Hey bro!

That leaf looks like too much light to me. I'd just cut it off and forget about it.

Should you get a dehumidifier? I vote YES! Get a controller while you're at it. The thing will only run once in a while with the numbers you list there.

That range is still perfectly fine, however. You can also lower the humidity by raising nighttime temps....which you may, or may not want to do.

Low temps/low humidity is really nice for the last week or two of flower.

Thanks Doc, I thought that my range was good. I just don't want any kind of issues. My temps are 73 lights on and 68 lights off.

Those are some beautiful plants you have there PBRMJ! I'm sorry I hadn't stopped by long enough to read your journal before and say hello, but I finally did, and WOW! Bro, you have some gorgeous ladies there!!! I sure wish I had the room to plant like that....we are allowed to have 12 plants here for MMJ personal usage...but I am only going for 4 at the most to start with, I think that even at a conservative 1-2 oz harvest each plant, I will still have between 4-8oz dried I'm praying, and that way, any more is just a great big bonus! and that'll last me the 6 weeks between planned harvests, so that means 6 weeks from today, I will start 4 more plants, etc....and I should end up with a fine selection of herb to last me between harvests at that rate...looks like you'll have plenty of fine herbal meds yourself. They look fantastic, congratulations!:cheer:

Those are some beautiful plants you have there PBRMJ! I'm sorry I hadn't stopped by long enough to read your journal before and say hello, but I finally did, and WOW! Bro, you have some gorgeous ladies there!!! I sure wish I had the room to plant like that....we are allowed to have 12 plants here for MMJ personal usage...but I am only going for 4 at the most to start with, I think that even at a conservative 1-2 oz harvest each plant, I will still have between 4-8oz dried I'm praying, and that way, any more is just a great big bonus! and that'll last me the 6 weeks between planned harvests, so that means 6 weeks from today, I will start 4 more plants, etc....and I should end up with a fine selection of herb to last me between harvests at that rate...looks like you'll have plenty of fine herbal meds yourself. They look fantastic, congratulations!:cheer:

RV, thanks for stopping by. Pull up a chair and relax. Tahnk you for the kind words. I'm just following what others have done, like BlueDog. He has been a great help to me, as well as reading journals of the people how have stopped by here. They are all great growers.

Went and checked on the clones 2 were showing roots so got them put in mini-hempy cups. 50% in 11 days not to bad for my first time I think.

006464.JPG

007466.JPG

50% is not bad at all, and 10 days is still relatively soon. If the others haven't wilted, they should root, too! :goodjob:

They all look the same no wilting at all so I'm hoping they root in the next day or two. Then in 2 to 3 weeks I'll throw them in flowering.

Went and checked on the clones 2 were showing roots so got them put in mini-hempy cups. 50% in 11 days not to bad for my first time I think.

006464.JPG

007466.JPG

Congrats on the cloning - seems like you are off to a great start, and a natural at it! Your plants look great, too. :goodjob: I'm definitely gonna try the PM sometime.

I'm sorry to hear that your back was acting up. Until these last few years I had no idea what a miserable thing that could be. I feel for you buddy, and I sure hope you are doing a little better. :high-five:

Congrats on the cloning - seems like you are off to a great start, and a natural at it! Your plants look great, too. :goodjob: I'm definitely gonna try the PM sometime.

I'm sorry to hear that your back was acting up. Until these last few years I had no idea what a miserable thing that could be. I feel for you buddy, and I sure hope you are doing a little better. :high-five:

Thanks xlr8 yeah the cloning thing went really smooth I don't know about a natural just yet.

The Pineapple Mango is starting to fill in moreeveryday. I wish I would have taking clones, but I will be growing it again.

The back has its day's but I've been dealing with it so long its just part of life. I can't let it bring me down any more hanging out in the garden and here at :420: has really helped take my mind off the pain.

Thanks xlr8 yeah the cloning thing went really smooth I don't know about a natural just yet.

The Pineapple Mango is starting to fill in moreeveryday. I wish I would have taking clones, but I will be growing it again.

The back has its day's but I've been dealing with it so long its just part of life. I can't let it bring me down any more hanging out in the garden and here at :420: has really helped take my mind off the pain.

:amen: brother!

I thought I would show some progression of the OTF and the MC.

OTF
3/23 5 days of 12/12
006443.JPG

3/31 13 days 12/12
013273.JPG

4/4 17 Days 12/12
03558.JPG

Today 30 days 12/12
021149.JPG

MC
3/23 5 days 12/12
017184.JPG

3/31 13 days 12/12
02794.JPG

4/6 19 days 12/12
017185.JPG

Today 30 days 12/12
018169.JPG

Let me know what you think.

I think all those ladies look great bro. Congratz on the clones my friend, they will be ready in no time..:popcorn::goodluck:

:Namaste:

I thought I would show some progression of the OTF and the MC.

OTF
3/23 5 days of 12/12
006443.JPG

3/31 13 days 12/12
013273.JPG

4/4 17 Days 12/12
03558.JPG

Today 30 days 12/12
021149.JPG

MC
3/23 5 days 12/12
017184.JPG

3/31 13 days 12/12
02794.JPG

4/6 19 days 12/12
017185.JPG

Today 30 days 12/12
018169.JPG

Let me know what you think.

I think that Alaskan ThunderFuck looks fucking incredible PB :woohoo:

And something about that Mango Chunk name just makes me want it!

I really like the time-lapse pictorials and I know first hand that they take work to put together.... :bravo:

What other strains you have going now? I can't keep track.

By my way of counting you've just finished 3 weeks of flower, so you've still got tons of time for them to fill in and fatten up and I'm sure they will. You're going to be a real happy camper in about 5 weeks. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom