Small Tent Gone Hempy/OC+

Believe me you're not taking shortcuts or the easy way out. Doc started off doing a side by side with AN's top shelf nutes and oc+. He finally gave up because OC+ was kicking AN's ass and he didn't want to hurt his yield anymore. He ended up offering $400 worth of AN nutes free to anyone who wanted them and I'm pretty sure someone took him up on it.

Our plant's nutritional needs are pretty simple and well known, especially by nute manufacturers. OC+ is a hugely successful commercial agricultural product, because it's cheap and effective. And if you screw up and dump in 2-3x too much, nothing bad will happen.

I do think that experienced growers who know their stuff can do as well and probably even better, but I don't think I could.

I agree. I think that by doing the side by sides it will let me get more experience and doing it with the clones I will be taking I will always have Hempy OC+ plants finishing the same time.

I have no doubt that the OC+ will win I have read that part of Doc's journal.
I also live with three women so hanging out in the garden for a while to mix nutes and learn more about my plants benefical.

Yeah things are going to be interesting they have pretty much filled up my tent so I'm real happy no wasted space this time.

Thanks Blue, I put them on 12/12 on the 19Th.

So far I'm loving the OC+ I have literally done nothing. I read some of Doc's jounrnal and really took a strong interest in looking into TA. I decide to go with a mix of 1.5 quarts RO water .5 quarts tap and now 2.5ml cal/mag+ and that's it.

Like I said in the OC+ thread; Hempy with OC+ is plug and play as long as you can get the enviroment right.

The guy who gave me these clones talked alot about not taking short cuts to grow top shelf. I believe this guy but I want to prove to myself that I can take lower costing nutes and produce meds better than I can aquire where I live. I know many have done this before me, so I know I should be able to do something similar.

I will be doing supplementing with the Rainbow clones so I can do some controled tests with FF nutes vs OC+ snowstorm and some other stuff that I have read about from all the outstanding growers here at :420:

Thats exactly what I want to do! Side by side testing is the ONLY way, for ANYONE to really KNOW for themselves what will happen if I put "A" with "B", or "C" with "D". I know that the proof is in the pudding, and that MOST people won't post false info. It's a personal thing, that most people with leadership qualities possess. I Gotta see it to believe it. For me it goes a bit beyond that though. I litterally have some sort of learning dissability, that will only allw me to retain, and or excell at, things with which I have hands on, and experimental experience with....UUuuum, What the hell was I talking about??? Any way, I'll be doing side x sides with my small grow, with OC+ in soil, and soil without...I like pudding!!!:party:

I was moving things around in the tent to try to make sure everyone gets as much light as possible. I raised the PM to make a more even canopy. So I figured I would take a few pics for everyone to look at.

Day three of Flowering
OTF
013273.JPG

019142.JPG

She is about 2 feet tall and 2 feet long and 18 wide. I'm very happy with this girl.

MC
02794.JPG

About 2 feet tall 2 feet long and 14 wide.

PM
02899.JPG

03079.JPG

She is only about 17 inches tall but it looks like it will be 5 nice cola's. I wish I would not have LST'd her.

Here is a couple of picks of how the tent sits now.

010370.JPG

011328.JPG

In my little veg cab the Rainbow clone is looking better she still has some issues with the cal/mag I think.

002618.JPG

003585.JPG

I was moving things around in the tent to try to make sure everyone gets as much light as possible. I raised the PM to make a more even canopy. So I figured I would take a few pics for everyone to look at.

Day three of Flowering
OTF
013273.JPG

019142.JPG

She is about 2 feet tall and 2 feet long and 18 wide. I'm very happy with this girl.

MC
02794.JPG

About 2 feet tall 2 feet long and 14 wide.

PM
02899.JPG

03079.JPG

She is only about 17 inches tall but it looks like it will be 5 nice cola's. I wish I would not have LST'd her.

Here is a couple of picks of how the tent sits now.

010370.JPG

011328.JPG

In my little veg cab the Rainbow clone is looking better she still has some issues with the cal/mag I think.

002618.JPG

003585.JPG

VERY nice plants my friend! :welldone:

I used to water like that, but now I try and just water enough to get a trickle out of the overflow hole. Every few weeks I will give them a good overwatering though just to clean out the pipes.

If you're not overfeeding them to start with I don't think the flush matters much. This grower I'm copying doesn't even put overflow holes in his hempy buckets, that's how dialed in he is and it sure doesn't hurt his yields!

Why do you say you wish you had not LST'd that plant?

Runoff should be 10-30% of the total watering amount. The more you use the less often you need to flush.

Welcome Maer, pull up a chair.

I just think that plant would have stayed short enough for what I need.

I have very little runoff when I water. I water about 2 quarts per plant every other day.

Just read the whole thing......NICE JOB!!!

You have some great smoke in your future.....yep. It's gonna be hard to stop it from happening now.

When you water, how much runoff are you getting?

Hey doc thanks for stopping by. ThereYeah I think I can see some good smoke coming my way.

I have very little runoff, I would say about 5% if that.

I think that Rainbow looks fantastic PB! They all look great :bravo:

I used to water like that, but now I try and just water enough to get a trickle out of the overflow hole. Every few weeks I will give them a good overwatering though just to clean out the pipes.

If you're not overfeeding them to start with I don't think the flush matters much. This grower I'm copying doesn't even put overflow holes in his hempy buckets, that's how dialed in he is and it sure doesn't hurt his yields!

Thanks Blue, I think the Rainbow has really got her color back in the last 36 hours or so. I think she is just like the cal/mag I have been giving her a little spritzing of cal/mag everyday as well as in her water.

As far as the flushing I'm not really worried about it. Blue did you do any real flushing?

Thanks Blue, I think the Rainbow has really got her color back in the last 36 hours or so. I think she is just like the cal/mag I have been giving her a little spritzing of cal/mag everyday as well as in her water.

As far as the flushing I'm not really worried about it. Blue did you do any real flushing?

No I never did any real flushing. And my smoke is perfect imo. No nute taste at all. Just stay the course my friend.

Day 7 Flowering

Been knocked down by the flu or something for the last 4 days. I'll try to catch up in your journals as well in the next couple of days. I'm going to be super busy here. I have done it again, this tent is to little for what I have. Mrs P has given me the ok to build a room. I have got some supplies I have to wait on some panda film no one stocks it here.

OTF

001577.JPG

03558.JPG

PM
She looks like she is farther along then the other 2. In the last picture I tried to show how deep green her leaves are. I was told that they go to purple and have a silver tint to them.

025111.JPG

028100.JPG

03177.JPG

MC

015224.JPG

022116.JPG

I thought this pic looked cool with the shadows.
020139.JPG

lookin good, maybe my girls arent as far along as i had thought if yours already have buds at all the sites on day 7, i thought it took like 2 weeks for them 2 show sex? Is this day 7 from then?

lookin good, maybe my girls arent as far along as i had thought if yours already have buds at all the sites on day 7, i thought it took like 2 weeks for them 2 show sex? Is this day 7 from then?

Today is day 17 of 12/12 and the 7TH day since I saw flowers really starting to show.

Day #7 of flower is different than Day #7 of 12/12. Usually when some one refers to days of flowering (including seed breeders!) they're talking about when the plant first starts showing sex which is usually 10-14 days after starting 12/12.

Day 19 of 12/12 Day 9 of Flowering

PM
Doing very well trich's starting to show. She is moving along fast.

004563.JPG

005523.JPG

007460.JPG

MC and OTF still stretching everyday very sativa dom plants looks like they will be flowering for quite a while.

MC

016200.JPG

017185.JPG

OTF

Took the picture in thirds of the plant to give you a look at the whole plant.

03365.JPG

03457.JPG

03651.JPG

All questions or comments welcome.

Back
Top Bottom