SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Thanks bud :)

In other news everything else got a nice big feeding of energy tonight and my other blue dream got rotated into the flower tent. I am going to start a WOS Pakistan Valley Kush tomorrow from seed to run once this next batch is done. Im finally getting my seed backlog thinned out enough that I can put an order in soon. I am thinking some Destroyer (Thanks Gray) and maybe some Qush from TGA but not sure yet.

Tried out a couple bowls of the Hurkle today. It was quick dried on top of my lights in an envelop. I had a pinched nerve in my neck and a killer headache from it. Within minutes I could feel the nerve pain melt away. It didn't do a ton for the headache right away but after a couple hours of my neck not hurting I was able to get rid of it. About three hours of running around and getting dinner later I was starting to hurt again. Smoked another small bowl and did some stuff and next thing I new I was all better again and I am still sitting here feeling good. Im not getting to excited yet I have had several things that work great for a week or two and then they stop working but hopefully this keeps working. Will let you guys know if it stops being effective, so far its the best thing I have ever tried :) :cheer::high-five::Namaste:

More good news. I woke up pain FREE for the first time in I cant remember how long this morning. Been at least three years since my surgery and even oxycodone doesn't help like this. Crossing fingers it keeps working :)

I have my monthly apt at my drug dealer, errr I mean pain management doctor. I am going to tell him to start weaning me off some of this shit :thanks: :party:

So far it tastes ummm not good. I can only describe it as burnt rubber mixed with chlorophyl since its not dried out fully yet. I think burnt rubber is what the harliquin was reported to taste like so maybe i got a harli dominate pheno. I think im gonna pop my other three hurkle seeds and try for one that tastes a little better instead of the paki, I got lazy and didn't plant it yet.

Couple new pics of the blue dream Today is the start of week 9. The buds just keep getting fatter and fatter :rofl:

DSC_4162_087DSC_4162_sm.JPG
DSC_4168_088DSC_4168_sm.JPG
DSC_4165_089DSC_4165_sm.JPG

Smokey, what do those beautiful girls smell like?
I like the smell report..:)

The big blue dream doesn't smell like anything special yet, small amount of smell for the size too. Maybe once she starts to ripen up the magic will happen. Im gonna be feeding the next one quite a bit more. Most of the leaves on her are at least partially yellowed out already. And I think she would of done better if I fed her more. I was kind of on a feed as little as possible and see what happens kick this grow :rofl:

The hurkle my wife said smelled like coffee (her nose works a lot better than mine) and it was really strong the last two or three weeks. Now it just smells green on the drying rack. Not sure what its gonna smell like once its finished drying / curing but I will keep you guys updated :thumb:

So I have a bit of a conundrum. I want to put in a mini split and co2 so I can seal my room off and control everything better. The problem is the room would literally be completely sealed off since drilling a vent hole anywhere in the room is not going to pass the wifey factor. Currently I leave the door open and I have a small fan that sits in the doorway to get some air turnover.

Any ideas on the best way to set this up or will it even work without a way to get fresh air in there? I could leave the door open to the room during lights out time when the co2 isn't running but this would require me to keep them in tents and I would like to pull my flowering plants out into the room if possible. It would give me another foot or more of vertical height. Also even if I could get external air it would be really hot air most of the year. I currently run my lights at night and during the day it can get as hot as 120 here in the summer so im not sure pulling untreated air into the room would be a good idea in the first place.

Any suggestions?

:thanks::Namaste:

So I have a bit of a conundrum. I want to put in a mini split and co2 so I can seal my room off and control everything better. The problem is the room would literally be completely sealed off since drilling a vent hole anywhere in the room is not going to pass the wifey factor. Currently I leave the door open and I have a small fan that sits in the doorway to get some air turnover.

If you are adding CO2, what do you need fresh air for? The temp is another issue completely of course.

I was worried about the other parts in the air that aren't getting supplemented having issues over time.

Seems like most sealed rooms are vented during off hours to Bing in o2 and fresh air. Then at lights on they seal up and add co2. If I can keep it sealed all the time without problems that would be ideal for my situation.

image18062.jpg

Hey smokey...don't know if u can see it in this pic. But u could cover a fresh air intake hole on the inside of your house with a fresh air return vent u can buy anywhere any size. Especially if u put it up at the top of the wall just like a return would be....and u could make the hole on the inside of your room at the bottom of the wall. This would it impossible for the light to escape.

I don't know if you follow all that. But basically your interior walls are hollow....for the most part.....the air would be pulled in from the top in let's say your hallway and go down the wall and in your grow room at the bottom.

You would probably need to pull the air all the way through the room and either outside or back into the house.

Anyway just a bowl induced thought.....lol. That's how my room is set up. Except no light damper. Air just comes in the bottom. The light you see is that mars 900 in my little 2.5x3.5ft room....hee hee....just popped four seeds bout an hour ago...my first ones....lol. If they sprout I will start a first time journal. Of course you are invited smokey.

Thanks again for your detailed brix growing......definitely gonna try it next time

Thanks bud but the goal is no holes in the wall other than possibly a little on for the mini split lines. Otherwise the wife will FREAK...

Thanks bud but the goal is no holes in the wall other than possibly a little on for the mini split lines. Otherwise the wife will FREAK...

Yeah I guess I saw where she wouldn't b happy....lol. Mine gave me e basement.

If u did it rite it would look like any other cold air return in a forced air heated and cooled house.

Back
Top Bottom