SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Gothcha...thanks for the tip.

I've been a coco hempy grower for about 4 years and this is my first foray into LED's, air-pots and high brix soil. It's going to be a great, fun learning experience for the first few grows. I should have my first journal up and running later this week...

Nice I have never grown hempy before but I imagine HB will be much easier :thumb: Drop a link by when you get your journal up so I can follow along :)

I will indeed...I'd like all of you high brix growers to come keep me company from time to time. Plus, I'll need to pick your brains when I'm not sure about something. :high-five:

Actually, after a few years of Hempy and using H & G nutes I had it down so well that the only thing I needed to do was Ph my water. Never checked the TDS any more because I knew I always had it in the right range. Grew some really nice plants, but now it's time to up the game and get the elite grows I know Doc's kit will help me get. Not looking for quantity any more...quality is ALL that matters. :Namaste:

I will indeed...I'd like all of you high brix growers to come keep me company from time to time. Plus, I'll need to pick your brains when I'm not sure about something. :high-five:

Actually, after a few years of Hempy and using H & G nutes I had it down so well that the only thing I needed to do was Ph my water. Never checked the TDS any more because I knew I always had it in the right range. Grew some really nice plants, but now it's time to up the game and get the elite grows I know Doc's kit will help me get. Not looking for quantity any more...quality is ALL that matters. :Namaste:

:thumb:

Today is the start of week 8 for the blue dream, the hurkle is about 4 days behind. I have no idea when she will be ready, looking at the buds I would say 2-3 more weeks but looking at the leaves it looks like she is running out of steam. I gave them another 10ml energy and 2ml tea split between the two (BD got more as usual) and hoping it helps keep her going. Anything else I can or should do to help her along? Here are some pics with the lights on through the LED filter. I will try and grab a couple lights off shots tomorrow to show the real color better.

DSC_4028_058DSC_4028_sm.JPG
DSC_4022_057DSC_4022_sm.JPG
DSC_4017_059DSC_4017_sm.JPG
DSC_4016_056DSC_4016_sm.JPG
DSC_4006_055DSC_4006_sm.JPG
DSC_4003_060DSC_4003_sm.JPG
DSC_4001_054DSC_4001_sm.JPG
DSC_3994_061DSC_3994_sm.JPG

Today is the start of week 8 for the blue dream, the hurkle is about 4 days behind. I have no idea when she will be ready, looking at the buds I would say 2-3 more weeks but looking at the leaves it looks like she is running out of steam. I gave them another 10ml energy and 2ml tea split between the two (BD got more as usual) and hoping it helps keep her going. Anything else I can or should do to help her along? Here are some pics with the lights on through the LED filter. I will try and grab a couple lights off shots tomorrow to show the real color better.

DSC_4028_058DSC_4028_sm.JPG
DSC_4022_057DSC_4022_sm.JPG
DSC_4017_059DSC_4017_sm.JPG
DSC_4016_056DSC_4016_sm.JPG
DSC_4006_055DSC_4006_sm.JPG
DSC_4003_060DSC_4003_sm.JPG
DSC_4001_054DSC_4001_sm.JPG
DSC_3994_061DSC_3994_sm.JPG

Looking good. Nothing wrong with finishing at 10 weeks....

Cool thanks Doc I was just worried about them still being big balls of pistols. Hopefully the BD fills out some in the next couple of weeks. My amazonia did the same thing at least now I know why :)

A little warning for anyone else using the little eye droppers to measure out your drenches. While I was cleaning mine out last night a hunk of moldy stuff came out from the rubber end piece. I live in a super dry area and I clean it out every time with tap water immediately after use but I guess it stays wet enough in there to get funk growing. I stopped by wahlgreens and bought them out tonight I am going to use a new one every month or so from now on.

A little warning for anyone else using the little eye droppers to measure out your drenches. While I was cleaning mine out last night a hunk of moldy stuff came out from the rubber end piece. I live in a super dry area and I clean it out every time with tap water immediately after use but I guess it stays wet enough in there to get funk growing. I stopped by wahlgreens and bought them out tonight I am going to use a new one every month or so from now on.

Smokey, yes the sprays and drenches are alive. i have used the disposable pipettes or even a drinking straw to drip drops.

I'm just gonna use the plastic measuring device that came with the droppers from now on. They dont keep as much water and dry out faster. I have enough for each kind of liquid and a few to spare now :rofl:

Looks like my hurkle is ready for the chop. She is only 49 days since flip so maybe I found a fast pheno, they only had it listed as a 58 day strain. I could probably give it another week but it hasn't put on any new growth and I don't want the CBDs to start deteriorating.

Pics of hurkle
DSC_4061_063DSC_4061_sm.JPG
DSC_4061_062DSC_4061_sm.JPG
DSC_4058_067DSC_4058_sm.JPG
DSC_4041_064DSC_4041_sm.JPG

BD Starting to fatten up :)
DSC_4056_066DSC_4056_sm.JPG
DSC_4049_065DSC_4049_sm.JPG

Plastic syringes work well

A 10ml syringe with some air-stone tubing and you can get every little drop out of the tightest container too. And they're the simplest and most accurate to purge. I keep a cup of RO water when mixing so I can purge my syringe and "straw".

:cool:

Some harvest pics. This hurkle turned out fantastic I can't believe how much bud was hiding under her skirt... :)

DSC_4136_078DSC_4136_sm.JPG
DSC_4132_080DSC_4132_sm.JPG
DSC_4130_081DSC_4130_sm.JPG
DSC_4134_079DSC_4134_sm.JPG
DSC_4128_083DSC_4128_sm.JPG
DSC_4149_077DSC_4149_sm.JPG

I left a bit of growth on the bottom and am going to try and reveg her :passitleft:

:thanks:

Lovely, lovely plant, Smokey! :thumb:

It looks like one of Doc's. :;): Nice!

Back
Top Bottom