SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

nice plants .if youwere gunna compare your lamp to hid watt wt would be equel equivlent

I would say as far as coverage area the two p300s are equal to around a 600w hid. I get a real solid 3x3' out of the two of them together. You could strech them a little more but I like to have as close to full strength light across the entire canopy not the garbage light off to the sides of them like they rate them for. The marsII 700 I used to run covered pretty much the same area.

Yeah I guess I saw where she wouldn't b happy....lol. Mine gave me e basement.

If u did it rite it would look like any other cold air return in a forced air heated and cooled house.

That might be possible but I am not sure where I would get the air from. Im not really sure whats going on behind my walls or above the room. I don't think my grow room has a traditional attic above it. I will have to do some looking around the attic to see what its like, I have never actually been up there lol. I just don't want to do anything that is to difficult to undo. The house is new construction and we have only been in it 6months so anything that happens she is still flippy about like its going to stay brand new forever :rofl:

I wish we had a basement, all the houses here are built on slabs and it sucks. I am stuck using one of our spare bedrooms.

I appreciate the ideas :thumb:

Does anyone know if its actually necessary to vent a sealed room that is getting co2? Just want to make sure all of this is actually necessary if not I have no problems and I can get the mini split put in as soon as I have the money ready.

As always no scale so no weight. The Hurkle filled up one of my cvaults but is kinda fluffy since it still has all the sugar leaves on it so I am guessing its somewhere between 2 and 3 oz. Its already tasting much better then the first couple quick dried not so dry buds I reported on a couple days ago. Can't really tell what it tastes like enough to put a name on it yet but at least it doesn't taste bad like the first couple :)

DSC_4189_090DSC_4189_sm.JPG

Does anyone know if its actually necessary to vent a sealed room that is getting co2? Just want to make sure all of this is actually necessary if not I have no problems and I can get the mini split put in as soon as I have the money ready.

You should exchange the air in a sealed room during the dark cycle. When lights are on, sealed is good. That's how I run mine.

You should exchange the air in a sealed room during the dark cycle. When lights are on, sealed is good. That's how I run mine.

Thanks Doc even though that is not the answer I wanted to hear :rofl: If you had a 10x10 room that you could setup anyway you wanted EXCEPT for being able to cut holes in the wall how would you set it up. I am thinking my best option might be to get the mini split and just leaving the door open like it is now. It wouldn't be ideal and the mini would probably work harder than needed but at least I would have the same amount of air exchange I have now.

I will look at my attic situation this weekend. Maybe I can cut a hole and blow the exhaust up there and just suck the air in from my house but not sure yet, even if its possible she might not be cool with it...

Thanks Doc even though that is not the answer I wanted to hear :rofl: If you had a 10x10 room that you could setup anyway you wanted EXCEPT for being able to cut holes in the wall how would you set it up. I am thinking my best option might be to get the mini split and just leaving the door open like it is now. It wouldn't be ideal and the mini would probably work harder than needed but at least I would have the same amount of air exchange I have now.

I will look at my attic situation this weekend. Maybe I can cut a hole and blow the exhaust up there and just suck the air in from my house but not sure yet, even if its possible she might not be cool with it...

You can always install a standard air vent, like with heaters and such. Paint it to match the walls, etc.

Fresh air is important!

You can always install a standard air vent, like with heaters and such. Paint it to match the walls, etc.

Fresh air is important!

That's what I am trying to say too. Look around ur house u should have return vents in the main rooms towards the top of the wall.

If you can see it, you would totally understand. Would look out of place at all. But like u said u do have to get the air back out of the room either in ur attic or through a carbon filter back into ur house somewhere.

If I can blow it up in the attic she will probably be ok with that. She's not gonna be cool with cutting holes in our exterior walls or blowing it somewhere else in the house though regardless of how good it looks. I know better than to even ask... :rofl:**

Hmmm fwiw, I don't vent my sealed room. It's not air tight, so I figure there's some exchange. Idk no problems for me yet, but my plants don't quite look like docs either so maybe that's something for me to consider. The air in there is always fresh and clean smelling and feeling :)

Do it right, smokey or the attic becomes your 'doghouse' :rofl:

Working on it bud. Taking her to a Circ dis Olay or how ever the he'll you spell it show tonight. I never want to do anything especially on a Friday night because I'm hurting but now that the hurkle is helping I can actually go do stuff. I will get a lot more leeway with my grow room if this keeps up shes super happy that it's working and we can do Shit again :thumb:

Anyone have any experience with Medicann seeds, im specifically looking at Blue Blood. Its supposed to be a kush x blueberry with ~10% cbd and high thc. Trying to find another high CBD strain or two. Ever since I started smoking the hurkle and haven't been in pain all the time anymore when I smoke my other strains my nerve pain comes back before I even get the bowl finished.

My current list of high CBD strains that I am interested in are

My current high CBD strains are AK47x Alaskan Thunder, Blueberry and Hindu Kush. I have also enjoyed Shiskaberry or "Kish". Three of my favourite high THC strains are AK48, Cheese and White Widow.

here is my short list for High CBD cannabis seeds with high THC that I would purchase

Medicann Blue Blood THC 15%-20% CBD 10%
Medicann Cali Jack THC 15%-20% CBD 4%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Highness THC 14% CBD 12%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Medic THC 10% CBD 12%

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal highness
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal medic

I would also purchase G13 Labs Seeds - Pineapple Express, Ken Estes Original Grand Daddy Purple

And the original white widow by Shantibaba

Anyone have any experience with Medicann seeds, im specifically looking at Blue Blood. Its supposed to be a kush x blueberry with ~10% cbd and high thc. Trying to find another high CBD strain or two. Ever since I started smoking the hurkle and haven't been in pain all the time anymore when I smoke my other strains my nerve pain comes back before I even get the bowl finished.

Find a dispensary that sells TGA Subcool seeds and ask for some testers. I bought a 5 pack of regular seeds then got my choice of testers for free. I got 10 free A/C D/C x Querkle. It's supposed to be 20%thc 20%cbd. I have their pennywise that I am getting ready to harvest and that one is 11-15% thc and cbd.

Back
Top Bottom