SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot all about pennywise. I was wanting that one for close to a year and it was never in stock. I ended up getting a five pack of fem Medicann Blue Blood and a five pack of TGA Pennywise. I really prefer fem seeds but TGA stuff really likes the hb soil and I have been really happy with his strains so far.

Hopefully the penny will be better daytime smoke. This hurkle is great for pain but it is also great at giving you major munchies and then nocking you out for a few hours. I have literally slept most of this weekend :rofl:

The show was good Zig. We went to Ka this time. They have a dress rehearsal once a year for locals and give a nice discount so we try and go to at least one a year. I only fell a sleep for a small part of it so that says a lot :)

Neikodog, unfortunately we only have black market dispensaries in vegas so far and none of them have seeds or clones so I have to get them from Herbies. /agree with the smoke report request and feel free to post pictures of her in here if you don't have a journal :)

I will get some pics of the Pennywise. They are on day 65 and I've been running 11/13 since the end of week 3. The trichomes are still mostly clear to milky with no amber. Subcool says they are a 60-67 day strain. I think they want to go longer that that. I had 2 70 day strains that were turning amber at 57 days under this light schedule. I have smoked this from a dispensary and it was very mellow and relaxing, it did make go to sleep within an hour of smoking. It helps me greatly with arthritis inflammation. I will give you a better report when they are done.

I will get some pics of the Pennywise. They are on day 65 and I've been running 11/13 since the end of week 3. The trichomes are still mostly clear to milky with no amber. Subcool says they are a 60-67 day strain. I think they want to go longer that that. I had 2 70 day strains that were turning amber at 57 days under this light schedule. I have smoked this from a dispensary and it was very mellow and relaxing, it did make go to sleep within an hour of smoking. It helps me greatly with arthritis inflammation. I will give you a better report when they are done.

I do know that SubCool likes to harvest clear and "early" on many of his strains.

Thanks Doc, This is my first grow so thanks for that. They sure look "done". I have 3 of them so I guess I will start by cutting one tonight then one the next 2 nights.

I have read CBD degrades before THC so when I'm growing CBD strains I don't them let ripen as long as normal ones. My hurkle had it's sugar leaves starting to Amber before 50days. She was super fast :)

my 600 hps takes about 25 to thirty$ a month how much does the 7oo cost ya to run in 12 12 was interested in led for summer time it get hot here in texas

I have no idea how much my elec costs per light but it Will be based on your price per KW x about half of the rated watts for the mars series lights. I would guess about half of what the 600 hid costs to run.

my 600 hps takes about 25 to thirty$ a month how much does the 7oo cost ya to run in 12 12 was interested in led for summer time it get hot here in texas

Hey man also check out the mars-hydro LED Grow Light Discussion.......has all those answers.....but u gotta hunt. Lol.

OK so here is the Pennywise day 65. I'm still figuring out the picture upload so only 1 good pic that came out positioned right. I'll try getting the whole plant uploaded correctly later. This was not HB but Roots Organics soil and minerals. I used Roots Organic nutrients every other week with well water in between feedings that was supplemented with RAW b1 vitamins, silica, CAL-Mag and Kelp. Keep in mind this was my first attempt at growing so it doesn't compare with the HB group but was invaluable for gaining knowledge. My HB soil is cooked and I'm about ready to stick some new seeds in it.
20150126_171401.jpg

OK so here is the Pennywise day 65. I'm still figuring out the picture upload so only 1 good pic that came out positioned right. I'll try getting the whole plant uploaded correctly later. This was not HB but Roots Organics soil and minerals. I used Roots Organic nutrients every other week with well water in between feedings that was supplemented with RAW b1 vitamins, silica, CAL-Mag and Kelp. Keep in mind this was my first attempt at growing so it doesn't compare with the HB group but was invaluable for gaining knowledge. My HB soil is cooked and I'm about ready to stick some new seeds in it.
20150126_171401.jpg

That is simply beautiful! Excellent job!

20150126_171401.jpg

Nice job that looks great. Hope it helps whatever is ailing you :)

Hey smokey.....don't mean to hijake your thread.....but I got a newbie question...
image18389.jpg
image18390.jpg

Theses are my first of hopefully many little ladies. There are three auto flowers and one photo....the photo was a replacement fourth auto made it down the drain.....lol. Rookie mistake, anyway they r all in three gallon airpots.
They have been in the ground for 5 days now. I soaked the pots until run off before I put the presoaked seeds in the pots.

My question is when should I water them and when I do should I water until runoff? The top 2 inches r pretty dry how ever deeper u go there is still moisture. The soil is 75% promix hp and 25% ffof......I know I know next one if this successful will b with docs kit.

Thanks again smokey for your platform......if these ladies survive(not that they look bad)I will start my first journal....

I keep them damp for the first couple weeks when they are small and fragile. As they get bigger I let them dry out more between waterings. Since you have such small plants in big pots you don't need to soak the entire pot. Imagine the amount of mass you see above soil inverted below ground to get a rough idea of the size of the roots.

The big blue dream has finally stopped drinking so much and has started to Brown up it s pistols. Shouldn't be long now. Hopefully I can smoke her or I am go to have a ton of blue dream and nothing to do with it. The amazonia doesn't bother me but I had to toss the plushberry mom I can't even get a half a bowl of it down before it brings my nerve pain back :(

Still no exotic smell on the BD Zigg.

Back
Top Bottom