SmokzAlot - Takes OC+ Outdoors

Haha looking good man! Your hilarious :) when do you plan to put then outside?

Last frost date here is May 17th sir.. cannot deploy till then. When they said seasoned troops, I didn't think they meant only one... Damn

Should be able to get some training in till then..

Laugh with me... or at me.. it's all good!

oh boy im never a fan of the MG honestly lost a few plants to it before :/ but for other plants like fruits and veggys hell ya its awesome!

I think it will pass muster... but we will see..

Free advice here! To keep deer and rabbits away deploy a few (3 to 5) moth balls around your plants. MG shake and feed will work just fine. camou plants by adding fake flowers that mimic a common weed flower in the area. Take a piece of carpet cut to 2'x2' and make a cut to the center of the square. Put plant stem into center of carpet. Try to get a piece that blends in well and cover with a bit of handy debris this will keep the ground moist during dry periods. I usually chop the soil loose with a grubbing hoe, sprinkle the CRF on and mix it by hand into the soil, plant plant and put the piece of carpet down, throw out some moth balls and if possible water the plant. I have also found that growing the plant by tying it down along the ground is a good move.

Free advice here! To keep deer and rabbits away deploy a few (3 to 5) moth balls around your plants. MG shake and feed will work just fine. camou plants by adding fake flowers that mimic a common weed flower in the area. Take a piece of carpet cut to 2'x2' and make a cut to the center of the square. Put plant stem into center of carpet. Try to get a piece that blends in well and cover with a bit of handy debris this will keep the ground moist during dry periods. I usually chop the soil loose with a grubbing hoe, sprinkle the CRF on and mix it by hand into the soil, plant plant and put the piece of carpet down, throw out some moth balls and if possible water the plant. I have also found that growing the plant by tying it down along the ground is a good move.

Appreciate the advice.. :thanks:

I plan on using natural mulch for various reasons.. ease of transport, easily replenished and readily available. I thought of using a weed block as well, the carpet would serve both purposes.

I have talked with others that have deployed camo of that type, tying them on. I will keep that in mind as well.. Make a judgment call when I get to that bridge.

I will put my cutts under a 150 watt HPS for a few days before putting them outside. Usually no noticable problems. Cloudy days in the beginning are nice too. My last flower camou was a fake vine I found at a Army Navy store oddly enough. It had yellow flowers on it and was 12 feet long. I just wrapped it the length of the plant.

I will put my cutts under a 150 watt HPS for a few days before putting them outside. Usually no noticable problems. Cloudy days in the beginning are nice too. My last flower camou was a fake vine I found at a Army Navy store oddly enough. It had yellow flowers on it and was 12 feet long. I just wrapped it the length of the plant.

what is that? lol thats crazy is it suppose to help young plants or big plants?

How do I do that I thought u put them outside for a little bit then they start to get use to it bring it back in and so on right?

I usually put them in the shade for a few hours a day, for about 2-4 days. Eventually sun for a few hours a day. Make your call.. Eventually they will eat it up.. Just have to give them time and watch them.

Hahahahha this is awesome! YES DS! My 2 troops are kicking ass and takin names!, they recive back up by BPN for there super gear, we shall see effect of the gear in T minus 3 day and counting, gear is giving out tonight or in morning. Thanks you SiR! Good luck with ur soliders!

*I was 11B calavary scout for the us army*

You poor man...a scout! :smokin::smokin:

Been busy around the ranch. Found out I am now a Breeder of dogs. Got 2 new pups and third on the way. We decided it would be our retirement activity. Needless to say my hands have been full of late. So I guess I will be organizing a nursery of a whole other kind now...

As for the GoG...

All is well, the clones are ready to plant, I will tend to that after momma gets in so I can hand the pups off. I will begin the MG+ run with some of these clones... Same application rate as the OC+.

Hope everyone is well...

Get Out and VOTE!!

Been busy around the ranch. Found out I am now a Breeder of dogs. Got 2 new pups and third on the way. We decided it would be our retirement activity. Needless to say my hands have been full of late. So I guess I will be organizing a nursery of a whole other kind now...

As for the GoG...

All is well, the clones are ready to plant, I will tend to that after momma gets in so I can hand the pups off. I will begin the MG+ run with some of these clones... Same application rate as the OC+.

Hope everyone is well...

Get Out and VOTE!!

I'm also doing a personal comparo between OC+ and the fancy new MG+(I'm using the 10-10-10, I figured it was a good compromise between veg and flower nute requirements). Mine are outdoors as well. I was just using OC+, but you inspired me to compare them as well, as the MG+ has appeared EVERYWHERE in my town, and it was about $3 cheaper. They seem to be quite indentical in concept and execution, so hopefully the cheaper,more widely available(at least in my area)MG+ will compare well. I've never used traditional MG and have no plans to, but, in my experience their Organic Pro Choice soil seems to work well for me both indoors and out. I'm quite excited to compare the results of the two in both a skillfull grower(you) and a not-so-skilled grower(me, and I can't really plead inexperience either, so...). But the OC+ has improved my outdoor results over the traditional feeding in the water.

Show me how it's done. Your indoor grow makes mine look like pubic hair!

As for the GoG...

Hope everyone is well...

Get Out and VOTE!!

Lab puppies I'm hoping :)

As for the GoG...

Hope everyone is well...

Get Out and VOTE!!

Can't wait to see the clones in action...now we are getting somewhere!:morenutes:

Ahhh you must not have gotten the memo.......retirement is for taking it easy....just saying. :Namaste:

I'm also doing a personal comparo between OC+ and the fancy new MG+(I'm using the 10-10-10, I figured it was a good compromise between veg and flower nute requirements). Mine are outdoors as well. I was just using OC+, but you inspired me to compare them as well, as the MG+ has appeared EVERYWHERE in my town, and it was about $3 cheaper. They seem to be quite indentical in concept and execution, so hopefully the cheaper,more widely available(at least in my area)MG+ will compare well. I've never used traditional MG and have no plans to, but, in my experience their Organic Pro Choice soil seems to work well for me both indoors and out. I'm quite excited to compare the results of the two in both a skillfull grower(you) and a not-so-skilled grower(me, and I can't really plead inexperience either, so...). But the OC+ has improved my outdoor results over the traditional feeding in the water.

Show me how it's done. Your indoor grow makes mine look like pubic hair!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

That is funny....

I am curious to see how it works for you as well. We can compare notes along the way for all to see. I think they hit the mark with this product (MG+).

Back
Top Bottom