SmokzAlot - Takes OC+ Outdoors

Lab puppies I'm hoping :)

Did you mean Lap puppies? :hmmmm:

Sorry not this go around. I have had German Shepperd, Rhotts, and Labs as pets. Great Dogs! I always preferred the bigger breeds. This breed impressed me 10 fold with character. I can keep up with them also ..:laughtwo:

Can't wait to see the clones in action...now we are getting somewhere!:morenutes:

Ahhh you must not have gotten the memo.......retirement is for taking it easy....just saying. :Namaste:

I got the memo, it was the fine print I cant read with out my glasses...

It's gonna be HOOT, these little guys are a handful.

Wow what a week this has been. Took the pups to the vet on Tuesday, got pronounced happy and healthy. All was good. It was also time for the second round of shots... An hour later both pups are with diarrhea and the little one is throwing up. Call vet, come back .... So we go back... they give them two more shots... Benedryl and Steroidal and sent us home. 2 hours later we rushing the little one 35 miles away to emergency. Throwing up and Blood from his rear. Looked like he was fading fast... I was so scared for the little guy. Got him home yesterday afternoon. Today he is kicking butt and taking names... We were so worried for the little one. Just been a crazy few days.

Meanwhile nothing new going on here as we wait for after first frost. Meanwhile the clones are doing their thing.

Been busy around the ranch. Found out I am now a Breeder of dogs. Got 2 new pups and third on the way. We decided it would be our retirement activity. Needless to say my hands have been full of late. So I guess I will be organizing a nursery of a whole other kind now...

As for the GoG...

All is well, the clones are ready to plant, I will tend to that after momma gets in so I can hand the pups off. I will begin the MG+ run with some of these clones... Same application rate as the OC+.

Hope everyone is well...

Get Out and VOTE!!

my mom and I raised Chow Chows when I was growing up. A lot of work. She showed them and had best of show a couple of times. Thats when you really put a name out their for yourself and become a well named breeder. we had people calling from china willing to pay 10,000 for a puppy. mom didn't sell. Chinese like to eat chows and heard the blk ones were the best. I'm sure they wouldn't have paid 10,000 for a dinner and a dogy bag.

my mom and I raised Chow Chows when I was growing up. A lot of work. She showed them and had best of show a couple of times. Thats when you really put a name out their for yourself and become a well named breeder. we had people calling from china willing to pay 10,000 for a puppy. mom didn't sell. Chinese like to eat chows and heard the blk ones were the best. I'm sure they wouldn't have paid 10,000 for a dinner and a dogy bag.

Lots of work you are right. Hope to see some shows with these pups.

Aww my anut had a german shepard taylor :) she was like 80 to 100 female she would rip someones neck out if she didn't know u but if u were part of the family and came over a lot she would love u so much that she would pee when she saw u she was so happy! Lolol sorry rly baked just got home from work. Going to go pick up a 8th from the medical dispen of some fire dro :) can't wait! For 4/20 its gonna be awesome!:420::Namaste::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom