SmokzAlot - Takes OC+ Outdoors

SmokzAlot

:welcome:
Hello 420 Friends New and Old..

I thought you may like to join me on this new adventure in the great outdoors. I will endeavor to K.I.S.S. myOutDoorGrow.

So easy even a Stoner can do it...

I will be using clones from my GrowRoom escapades. Figure I have nothing to lose but my time. I have not grown outdoors in years. Where I am now every time I try the deer and rabbits take them out. Just found it easier indoors and less frustrating. So there is my biggest obstacle, the wildlife. Any comments and advice will be appreciated, as this grow is planned for the out back not the back porch. To others it may be considered a gorilla grow. Only difference here is I own all the acreage.

My requirements will be the following in site selection. Easy to get to as I am not able to hike hard terrain. I can use my quad to go anywhere otherwise. I want to keep water transport to a minimum, so I will be looking for good wet areas vs dry and arid. I will plant a single plant in each location more than likely. The area I am considering will have been natural for years, meaning dense brush and undergrowth. Lots of trees as well. A fence line is a probable spot. It will more than likely be at an edge somewhere to meet all these requirements. I will do my best with pics that don't reveal any locating indicators.

I plan to bring a coco baby out into the earth. My intentions are to plant the coco directly with some prep to the hole. Most definitely there will be Diatomaceous earth, otherwise I use to just toss a few leaves of chewing tobacco in the hole. I may add a tea at some time, need to build a brewer for that. I am sure I have some parts about. An extra bucket perhaps... a little pvc.. and air pump..

Hmmm.. some DIY :thumb:.. you know I :love: it.

Site selection pics soon, otherwise we wait till after last frost day... next month. Should be able to veg them girls enough for the job. Looking at a physical guard to keep the deer from eating it. Eventually it will have to fight for itself if all goes well. Anyone with good anti deer idea'rs?

(Insert Hype and HardCore Theme Song)

So it's Smokz vs The Elements...
Get your front row seats and witness this epic battle of man vs nature. Will he succumb and be defeated or will he rise to the challenge and achieve Nirvana? Characters to be announced as they enter the scene... Names will be changed to protect the innocent. This story is not intended to portray nor chronicle any one's real life. It is a fictional life at best ... in your dreams.

All Aboard..

Indy Girls are in the dugout.. The Epic Battle Begins here...

8451.JPG

I don't grow outside and probably won't get the chance so I will live through your escapades! :thumb: Nice intro to start the journal and journey!

Good Luck!

:peace:

I don't grow outside and probably won't get the chance so I will live through your escapades! :thumb: Nice intro to start the journal and journey!

Good Luck!

:peace:

:thanks:

Thanks for tagging along, I plan to make this a fun one.. I hope others appreciate it as well..

Today's mission if I chose to accept it, was to see how the midday sun cast itself upon the landscape. I want the sun full on from 9am-3pm if can get it. A solid 6 hours of direct light should do it. Have to watch the canopy as it will thicken soon.

(incoming Intel stand by..)
Recon has supplied me with these exclusive photos.. (don't let these out..) Here are some of the identified, potential gorilla contact points.. Beware!

IMG_085513.JPG

IMG_085613.JPG

IMG_085716.JPG

back in the thicket is a sweet sunny spot..
IMG_085415.JPG

not here, it's a deer trail.. Beware they are a foot..
IMG_085312.JPG

IMG_085214.JPG

IMG_085113.JPG

right here I just pull the blocks and my hole is half ready..

IMG_085011.JPG

Confirm.. OVER
First day on covert Ops intelligence data.. More recon to do staying in deep cover ... OVER

Green Ops are a GO...
RePeat Green Ops are a GO... OVER

Returning to base camp... OVER

Smokz - OUT

(fade out theme song)...

I love it! subbed. I just used a spray on my buckets made to repel deer and I peed :peace: around them daily.I also got some dog hair from a buddy of mine. Im sure you have tried these before they are not new to outdoor growers but that worked for me. Seems like everything left mine alone after they reached 4 foot.

Sweet! Outdoor OC+ is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY.:thumb: My very favorite and most successful combination. I've got some going myself. Only 5 this year, and 3 are autos, so I can give proper attention to my first ever indoor grow. But, if the temptation is too great I might start some more by the end of the month. I probably won't do a journal(too much work on top of work,school, and my plants)but I will enjoy comparing your grow to mine. I have to admit, though, judging by your indoor grow, I doubt I'll measure up:Namaste:. Oh wow! I :love: the outdoor season

Okay serious this is going to be a awesome ass blog all ready! Love these outdoor grows boys and girls this is how we do it listen to this

Amp Live - Hot Right Now (Bassnectar Remix) [OFFICIAL] - YouTube *HD for best sound

It just goes with how we are going to do this :) thanks bro, Lookin great bro! lets do this!! :) ur right along with me in growth right?

I can relate to the on-your-own-property guerilla grow. I had to move 3 2.5 gal pots over 100 yards today because the little bastard autos I planted got a lot bigger than I expected, and would've possibly been visible to houseguests etc. Should've put them way in the back ,in the first place, like I did my photoperiod plants.

I love it! subbed. I just used a spray on my buckets made to repel deer and I peed :peace: around them daily.I also got some dog hair from a buddy of mine. Im sure you have tried these before they are not new to outdoor growers but that worked for me. Seems like everything left mine alone after they reached 4 foot.

I was just looking at deer repellent yesterday, it was about $30 a bottle. I have used urine as a repellent many times. Works great around the chicken coup if you have one. Keeps them pesky varmints away. It speaks a language they understand. I may have more than I can piss on... now that there is funny :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dog hair I can do easy..

Being an old deer hunter I know they don't like the smell of a human. If I wasn't concerned with hanging a flag, some dirty laundry would do the trick. They will walk around the scent of man. As this is a COVERT Op that won't work.

Sweet! Outdoor OC+ is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY.:thumb: My very favorite and most successful combination. I've got some going myself. Only 5 this year, and 3 are autos, so I can give proper attention to my first ever indoor grow. But, if the temptation is too great I might start some more by the end of the month. I probably won't do a journal(too much work on top of work,school, and my plants)but I will enjoy comparing your grow to mine. I have to admit, though, judging by your indoor grow, I doubt I'll measure up:Namaste:. Oh wow! I :love: the outdoor season

I wouldn't have time if I weren't retired. So now I am a Green Ops mercenary..
Bustin new recruits, building new roots, and flower power...

Stop by anytime you need... :Namaste:

Okay serious this is going to be a awesome ass blog all ready! Love these outdoor grows boys and girls this is how we do it listen to this
*edit*
It just goes with how we are going to do this :) thanks bro, Lookin great bro! lets do this!! :) ur right along with me in growth right?

Thanks for stopping in, hope you enjoy the ride...

I can relate to the on-your-own-property guerilla grow. I had to move 3 2.5 gal pots over 100 yards today because the little bastard autos I planted got a lot bigger than I expected, and would've possibly been visible to houseguests etc. Should've put them way in the back ,in the first place, like I did my photoperiod plants.

I need to get it right the first time, there will be no pots in this Op. So retreat is not an option. It will be an all or nothing mission. The troops will be ready to give their lives if necessary. Let hope it doesn't stack up to a body count. I don't want to write any letters home.

I have an advantage I have guarded and monitored this place for a long time. I am familiar with the indigenous population and wildlife. I am the Deep Cover guy for the job... Blend... it's all about the blend.

I'm in for this one Commander. Sure wish you more luck than I've had out doors.
My worse enemies were two footed. Nice re-con photos.
This one should be good Sir,

OMM out!
:high-five:

Good to see you onboard Chief.. Welcome to the CQ

We need men like you that understand the hard realities of such Ops. We have learned to swallow those bitter pills, for they too will pass if you swallow them down.

AarrrROOT...

Subbed and looking forward to it. Good luck and I have a spot in mind if I were to go outside just kinda to open to neighbours but the water source would be perfect IMO its the sprinklers from and aerobic septic system. Anybody got issue with that I know itll grow fruit trees like nobody's business.

Back
Top Bottom