SmokzAlot - Takes OC+ Outdoors

Subbed and looking forward to it. Good luck and I have a spot in mind if I were to go outside just kinda to open to neighbours but the water source would be perfect IMO its the sprinklers from and aerobic septic system. Anybody got issue with that I know itll grow fruit trees like nobody's business.

Gotta watch them nosy neighbors.

Welcome aboard...

Thank you for having me along. Hopefully you don't live in a drought prone area as I do and last summer was the hottest on record since the summer of 80!!

I can relate times like that. Here last year was one of the wettest on record. The way I see it, it only quit raining this year. I am seeking what I consider wet areas. Lowlands if you will or terrain that funnels water. By observing natural growth patterns over the years, I know where they are. Willows will always grow in areas with water not far away. Look carefully though as they can send a tap root quite a distance. Dont ever plant one near your septic or water supply. In fact you have a wet area in your yard, stick a willow in there, when it matures you won't have a water issue.

When I was boy we had this low spot in the yard. Dad planted a willow there, and boy did it grow. There was no more standing water ever... I played and slept under that tree many a night growing up. Hid under it during rains. Grew to be taller than the house it did. It was a 2 story no less. Sadly it has been cut down since then.... But that was ages ago.....

Memories....

Wow you had more rain than you knew what to do with and the state I'm in had over 90% in extreme drought. Guess it wouldn't be to hard to figure out where I am.

It's been an odd year or two, I still swear the seasons are shifting. This spring is unreal as well. Trees and flowers blooming everywhere, the temps have been above normal as well. Spring rains here are usually quite heavy and I live on the edge of a bowl. It all comes my way as I have 3 creeks crossing the place and a natural spring. Unfortunately the spring is not at all easy to get to. It's small but never stops... The other creeks dry up in summer. The creek beds have been great for hunting in the fall as well.

I can relate times like that. Here last year was one of the wettest on record. The way I see it, it only quit raining this year. I am seeking what I consider wet areas. Lowlands if you will or terrain that funnels water. By observing natural growth patterns over the years, I know where they are. Willows will always grow in areas with water not far away. Look carefully though as they can send a tap root quite a distance. Dont ever plant one near your septic or water supply. In fact you have a wet area in your yard, stick a willow in there, when it matures you won't have a water issue.

When I was boy we had this low spot in the yard. Dad planted a willow there, and boy did it grow. There was no more standing water ever... I played and slept under that tree many a night growing up. Hid under it during rains. Grew to be taller than the house it did. It was a 2 story no less. Sadly it has been cut down since then.... But that was ages ago.....

Memories....

Yeah, I feel ya. I grew up on an island in the middle of a lake. In the backyard we had a bing cherry tree. Must have stood 2 stories tall. I ate cherries outta that tree till I could eat no more. After we sold the house the bastards that bought it cut the damn tree down??? ugh..still makes me mad lol
But have fond memories

I just received exclusive photos from the Green Ops recruit center...

The coco clone recruits are entering their first days of training for deployment. They have no knowledge of their future. Let's keep it hush... We are going to hit them hard and hopefully toughen them cruits for the job ahead...

AaarrROOT!

waking them from their beds... OK GIRLS! Get'em UP!

IMG_087413.JPG

Fall in... Move it Move it...

IMG_087510.JPG

Time for Chow... good nutrition for the work ahead.. I want strong bodies..
SIT.. EAT.. (1/2 tsp OC+)

IMG_087610.JPG

More cruits lining up... Welcome Ladies..

IMG_08789.JPG

Hello Ladies, I am commander SmokzAlot, I will be training you. I will be your mother, your father, your confessor, ...I am the ALPHA.

Here is the hard truth... I will select only the finest among you. No stragglers will be accepted. Some of you may not survive..

Sorry BOYS, GIRLS ONLY! If there are any boys in here leave now before I cut you off at the knees for even showing here. You will receive all you need directly from me throughout your training. I will do my best to train each of you as an individual so you can "BE ALL YOU CAN BE", an "Army of One" as they say. Each troop will be self sustaining once fully trained. You MUST be strong and able to survive the harsh environments that may arise in any future deployments.

AaarrROOT!

Dismissed..

^^^ LOVE IT ^^^ Gave me flash backs of boot camp, except for the girls only thing - LOL!

:peace:

^^^ LOVE IT ^^^ Gave me flash backs of boot camp, except for the girls only thing - LOL!

:peace:

That it does sir... I speak from experience..
It feels good to laugh about it all now...

OMM are you familiar with the term "the brown shoe days"?

I was after those times.. I only heard the stories..
Dad told his share... as did my uncles..

I feel like I'm back in the army again hahha nice smokez liking thos blog! They sure do look nice! Unknown is looking fire now crazy amount of hairs for the 2nd day its nuts

Grab your gear troop, you have your own maneuvers as well. Don't loose sight of your point man. His experienced eyes will not lead you astray.

Boogie is packed and ready to go...

Hahahahha this is awesome! YES DS! My 2 troops are kicking ass and takin names!, they recive back up by BPN for there super gear, we shall see effect of the gear in T minus 3 day and counting, gear is giving out tonight or in morning. Thanks you SiR! Good luck with ur soliders!

*I was 11B calavary scout for the us army*

I just received a mission update from HQ...

:bong:

I am being instructed to include a test operative from the MG unit for a shake down run. They want a side by side comparison of nutritional variations and its impact on the growing recruit. Performance measures again... you know the drill. Do what I must.... Follow Orders :adore:

What we know of this MG unit... :nomo:

Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Tomato, Fruits & Vegetables Continuous Release Plant Food Plus Calcium

How to Use

In Ground:

Shake plant food evenly onto soil at application rate of 4 1/2 tablespoons per 4 square feet. Do not apply to wet foliage or pile against plant stem.

In Containers:
Mix recommended rate into soil at time of planting or sprinkle over soil surface after potting.

When to Apply:
Use when planting in ground and in containers.

How often to apply:
Feeds for up to 3 months.

Where to Use:
For feeding fruit and vegetable plants. Apply in ground and in containers.

Benefits:
Calcium - Helps form stronger cell walls, producing better quality and longer-lasting fruits and vegetables. PLUS it helps prevent disorders in edible crops such as blossom-end rot, bitter pit and fruit cracking.

Dual-Action Feeding! Feeds instantly to get plants off to a good start, AND provides continuous release feeding of up to 3 months, for a beautiful garden all season long.

Fertilizer Analysis:
9-4-12 with Micro-nutrients and added calcium

Container Type:
Shaker Jug

Back
Top Bottom